EN: I`m so excited, Lex Robinson from No Rest for the Well Dressed nominated me for my second Liebster Award! You should really follow her blog because, besides wonderful posts, she also gives interesting tips on how to get a job in retail or attend a fashion college! Thank you again for the kind nomination!
If you don`t know too much about the Liebster Award, here are the rules:
– mention the person who nominated you and link their blog
– answer the 11 questions you were given by the person that nominated you
– nominate 11 bloggers that have less than 200 followers
– ask your nominees 11 questions
Here are the questions Lex asked me:
1. Topshop or Urban Outfitters?
Topshop. They have some of the most beautiful skirts I`ve ever seen.
2. What would your dream beauty product purchase be, if money were no object?
The POREfessional Primer by Benefit. I know lots of people use it and are very satisfied, but for me, the price is a little too much.
3. Favourite designer brand?
I would go with Chanel for Clothes and Jimmy Choo for shoes.
4. Favourite make-up product?
Rimmel`s BB Cream.
5. Why did you decide to start a blog?
I`m a shy person and it`s usually hard for people to get to know me. Thanks to my blog and other social media platforms, I can find people with similar interests and bond over them.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In terms of career, I`m not sure. However, by then I want to have my first baby.:)
7. Are you a splurger or a saver?
Most of the time I`m a saver. However, when it`s sale season, I tend to go nuts and spend a lot.
8. Any holidays planned this year?
It`s not a holiday per se, but in September, I`m going for two weeks in Romania for my wedding. (the religious one, we already had the civil one)
9. How old are you?
Since yesterday, I`m 24.
10. Name 5 wardrobe staples
My top 5 would be: the little black dress, the white tuxedo jacket, the skater skirt, black pumps and a statement necklace.
11. Did you find any `Wow factor` purchases in the January sales?
Unfortunately, not in the January ones. I did find some in the December sales though.
My nominees are:
My questions are:
1. Do you prefer healthy meals or fast food?
2. If you could work as an editor for any magazine, which one would it be?
3. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
4. Rimmel or Maybelline?
5. Did you go to University?
6. Do you have a celebrity crush?
7. Favorite wardrobe staple?
8. Do you believe girls and guys can be just friends?
9. What`s your favorite color?
10. What`s the last book you`ve read?
11. In the end, the eternal question: cats or dogs?