So thanks to Lottie from The Red Lipstick Blues I got nominated for a third Liebster Award. It`s such an amazing feeling to be appreciated by other bloggers you like, so thanks again! You should really check Lottie`s blog because she has some great posts. (and listens to good music, so you`ll find some great tunes).
Here are the rules: You must link the person that nominated you and answer their questions for you. Then you get to nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers. You also must create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are Lottie`s questions:
1. If you could go anywhere tomorrow, money no option, where would you go?
Tokyo. It`s been my dream for the past 8 years to visit Japan.
2. If you could turn back time, what year would you like to visit and why?
It would probably be 2009, my last High School year, just to have more time with my friends.
3. How do you like to spend a lazy Sunday?
Since I started working I don`t have lazy Sundays anymore. However, before that, I used to do movie marathons with my husband or visit Central London.
4. What’s your favourite song?
Undisclosed Desires by Muse.
5. How do you cheer yourself up when you’re blue?
As much as I like to be a drama queen sometimes, probably 70% of the population has a harder life than mine. So I suck it up and I try to appreciate what I have.
6. What are the qualities you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I think it`s important to have similar values.
7. What would you like to change about the world?
So many things that I would need to write an essay to cover all up. But I`ll try to be short: fewer inequalities between people, more environmental laws.
8. What are you currently doing education/work wise and do you enjoy it?
Right now I got a job as a sales assistant. I like it a lot, except the nasty customers that come from time to time.
9. What good things have happened in 2014 so far?
I got a job, so I can raise money for my MBA degree.
10. What is your ultimate handbag essential?
A good lip balm, because I always have cracked lips.
11. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
I think I was 9 or 10 and my father took me to my first concert. I mean, we stayed only until 9.30, but for me, it was such a big deal back then. Cause you know, back then, at 10 years kids were still kids, not mini teens with iPhones and stuff.
My questions are:
1. What was your favorite cartoon when you were younger?
2. What`s your dream job?
3. If you could be friends with any celebrity, which one would you choose and why?
4. Do you have a song that instantly cheers you up?
5. Did you ever spend lots of money on a highly acclaimed product just to find out it`s rubbish?
6. Do you prefer high heels or flats?
7. What`s your best quality?
8. Do you have any weird habits?
9. Is there a movie that changed your life?
10. Why did you start a blog?
11. What`s your favorite perfume?
And my nominees are: