A Whisper In The Noise - As The Bluebird Sings album flac
Title: As The Bluebird Sings
Style: Folk Rock, Modern Classical, Avantgarde
FLAC version ZIP size: 1799 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1509 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1476 mb
Other Formats: TTA WMA DMF RA AHX FLAC MP3
As the Bluebird Sings. A Whisper in the Noise.
Album: As The Bluebird Sings. 0. 1. Hell's Half Acre. 2. The Times They Are A-Changin'. Hell's Half Acre Lyrics. The Times They Are A-Changin' Lyrics. A Whisper in the Noise Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular A Whisper In The Noise Lyrics.
Deutsch English Español Français Italiano 日本語. All Versions. A Whisper In The Noise – As The Bluebird Sings. Label: 2-3 Recordings – TR2074-2, Transdreamer Records –. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album.
A Whisper in the Noise is a musical project of composer West Thordson. Centered in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro, the group is known for their dark sound and unique instrumentation, as well as their effective live performances.
By those who won. As the blue bird sings. Pure deeds are spent. And the chalk man frins. That we could see. Something farther than we now see. As a child would dream. Before consuming everything. On the course to hell. Linus has been kidnapped. And the bluebird sings. As a child. Just as long as we believe. Do you care about this. More than anyone else. Cause I don't care about this. Really care about this.
Autumn Long Walk The Great Outdoors Reflection Introspection. As the Bluebird Sings.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Tale Of Two Doves
Piano [Toy] – West Thordson
|2||As The Bluebird Sings||5:39|
|3||The Carpenters' Coalmen
Vocals – Rachel Drehmann
|4||Through Wounds We Soon Will Stitch
Electric Piano – West Thordson
|5||Hell's Half Acre||4:10|
|7||Until The Time It's Over
Percussion, Vocals – Nicholas ConnerVocals – Andrew Broste
|8||The Sounding Line||5:38|
Percussion – Nicholas Conner
|10||The Times They Are A-Changin'
Keyboards [Chamberlin Loop], Sampler [Casio Sampling] – Tom HerbersSongwriter [Songs Written By], Arranged By – Bob Dylan
- Recorded At – Third Ear Recording
- Mixed At – Third Ear Recording
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Conductor [Vocal Instruction For Children] – Sonja Larson (tracks: 1, 2, 10)
- Design [Packaging Design By] – Matt Irwin
- Drums – Nicholas Conner (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Effects [Feedback] – Andrew Broste (tracks: 2, 9, 10)
- Electric Bass – Andrew Broste
- French Horn – Rachel Drehmann (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 9, 10)
- Keyboards [Chamberlin] – West Thordson (tracks: 2, 7, 10)
- Mastered By – Steve Rooke
- Performer [Random Artifacts] – West Thordson (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 10)
- Piano – West Thordson
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Tom Herbers
- Songwriter [Songs Written By], Arranged By – West Thordson (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Violin – Sonja Larson (tracks: 1 to 8, 10)
- Vocals – Sonja Larson (tracks: 2 to 8), West Thordson (tracks: 1 to 8, 10)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Third Ear, Minneapolis, MN.
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London, UK.
Children vocals on track 1, 2 and 10 by anonymous six and eight year old girls.
©2006 2-3 Recordings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20286 20742 9
- Matrix / Runout: MQB5138
- Other (Manufacturer Matrix Text): DISC MAKERS
|TTR41106||A Whisper In The Noise||As The Bluebird Sings (CD, Promo)||2-3 Recordings||TTR41106||US||2006|
|TR2074-2,||A Whisper In The Noise||As The Bluebird Sings (LP, Album)||2-3 Recordings, Transdreamer Records||TR2074-2,||US||2006|