Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll album flac
Title: The Forgotten Scroll
Style: Heavy Metal, Power Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1252 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1415 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1846 mb
Other Formats: MOD ASF XM AAC DTS AUD RA
Band Name Apocrypha (USA). Album Name The Forgotten Scroll. Лейблы Shrapnel Records Roadrunner Records Far East Metal Syndicate. Produced by. Recorded at Prairie Sun Recording Studio. Музыкальный стильSpeed Heavy. Владельцы этого альбома20. 1. Penance (Keep the Faith).
The Forgotten Scroll (1987) by Apocrypha. Labels: Shrapnel Records, Roadrunner Records. Songs: Penance (keep the faith), Lost children of hope, Holy wars (only lock the doors), Fall of the crest, Tablet of destiny, Look to the su. .
The Forgotten Scroll. The Forgotten Scroll. This album is the best the band Apocrypha released. The guitar is of the shred variety but very unusual. It showcases Tony Fredianelli and should have been better known. The music is inventive and very melodic and heavy at the same time. After this album Apocrypha changed their style considerably. The Eyes Of Time was progressive and a little weird while Area 54 was progmetal ahead of its time. The fact that the band was so different may explain their lack of popularity. Even their early shredding was different which I think is good. For anyone reading this, do yourself a favour.
Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll. Band Info: Country: USA Location: Las Vegas, Nevada Formed: 1987 Style(s): Power Metal Status: Split Up. Release Info: Type: Full Length Carrier: Vinyl Recording Year: 1987 Release Year: 1987 Release Style: Power Metal Label: Shrapnel Records. Release Line Up: Steve Plocica - Vocals Tony Fredianelli - Guitars, Keyboards, Vocals (backing) Al Rumley - Bass Mike Poe (.
The Forgotten Scroll, 1987. The Forgotten Scroll, 1987. Penance (Keep the Faith), 04:09.
1. Listen to The Forgotten Scroll in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
|A1||Penance (Keep The Faith)|
|A2||Lost Children Of Hope|
|A3||Holy Wars (Only Lock The Doors)|
|A4||Fall Of The Crest|
|A5||Tablet Of Destiny|
|B1||Look To The Sun|
|B2||Riding In The Night|
- Recorded At – Prairie Sun Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shrapnel Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Shrapnel Records
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Published By – Varney Metal Music Co.
- Artwork [Cover] – Guy Aitchison
- Backing Vocals – Peter Marrino, Steve Plocica, Tony Fredianelli
- Bass – Al Rumley
- Cover [Concept] – Bryan Sessions
- Drums – Mike Poe
- Engineer – Steve Fontano
- Engineer [2nd] – Dino Alden
- Executive-Producer – Mike Varney
- Guitar – Tony Fredianelli
- Keyboards [Backing] – Tony Fredianelli
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Photography By – Pat Johnson Studios
- Producer – Marty Friedman
- Vocals – Steve Plocica
- Written-By – Tony Fredianelli
NotesManufactured in The Netherlands and distributed in Europe (according to back sleeve).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 016861956813
- Label Code: LC 9321
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: [Side 1] RR 9568-A HB 870881 [handetched]
- Matrix / Runout: [Side 2] RR 9568-B HB 87088B [handetched]
|SH-1034||Apocrypha||The Forgotten Scroll (LP, Album)||Shrapnel Records||SH-1034||US||1987|
|SH-1034||Apocrypha||The Forgotten Scroll (LP, Album, TP)||Shrapnel Records||SH-1034||US||1987|
|SH-1034-2||Apocrypha||The Forgotten Scroll (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Shrapnel Records||SH-1034-2||US||2009|
|APCY-8036||Apocrypha||The Forgotten Scroll (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Shrapnel Records , Roadrunner Records , Far East Metal Syndicate||APCY-8036||Russia||Unknown|
|APCY-8036||Apocrypha||The Forgotten Scroll (CD, Album)||Far East Metal Syndicate, Roadrunner Records||APCY-8036||Japan||1990|