Neko Case - Blacklisted album flac
Style: Alternative Rock, Country Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1948 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1991 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1956 mb
Other Formats: AU FLAC MP1 MP3 MP2 DTS MPC
Neko Richelle Case (/ˈniːkoʊ ˈkeɪs/; born September 8, 1970) is an American singer-songwriter, best known for her solo career and her contributions as a member of the Canadian indie rock group The New Pornographers. Case, born in Alexandria, Virginia, is the daughter of Diana Mary Dubbs and James Bamford Case. Case's paternal family surname was originally Shevchenko. Her father, a Vietnam veteran serving in the United States Air Force was based in Virginia when she was born.
Blacklisted is the third studio album by American musician Neko Case, released on August 20, 2002. Blacklisted marked a departure from the alternative country sounds of Case's first two solo albums. Guest musicians on the album include Howe Gelb, Kelly Hogan, Mary Margaret O'Hara, Joey Burns, John Convertino, and Dallas Good. As of 2009, sales in the United States have exceeded 113,000 copies, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Blacklisted (CD, Album). Blacklisted (CD, Album). referencing Blacklisted, LP, Album, Gat, 041. The year '2008' for this version is incorrect. I can't recall the exact year of release but I do know it was not that long after the CD, and it definitely pre-dated the non-gatefold versions. Unfortunately there is no date on the record itself. Reply See 5 replies Notify me Helpful.
About Blacklisted . Neko Case’s third full-length album. In a 2018 interview on the podcast Song Exploder, she describes this as the first time she realized she’s a producer: I’m there for every single second of the making of the record.
For her third studio album, Neko Case tempers the unrulier energies of earlier releases to develop a darker, moodier sound. Made with members of Giant Sand, Calexico, and The Sadies, Blacklisted showcases the former garage-punk drummer as an alt-country artist of rare depth and confidence. Her dexterity as a vocalist is equally impressive; she understands precisely what a performance needs, whether the song’s as full and rich as Deep Red Bells or as spare and hushed as Look for Me (I’ll Be Around). Blacklisted Neko Case. Studio album by Neko Case.
Album Name Blacklisted. Labels Matador Mint Records Bloodshot Records. Music StyleCountry Rock. Members owning this album0. 1. Things That Scare Me. 2. Deep Red Bells.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Things That Scare Me
Guitar [Tenor], Organ [Pump] – Joey BurnsTwelve-String Guitar – Dallas GoodWritten-By – Tom V. Ray*
|2||Deep Red Bells
Arranged By – T. Ray*Electric Guitar, Harmony Vocals, Tambourine – Neko*Guitar [Baritone] – Dallas Good
|3||Outro With Bees
Electric Guitar [Tenor] – Neko*Organ [Pump] – Howe Gelb
Double Bass [Bowed Bass], Electric Bass – Joey Burns
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vibraphone – Joey BurnsGuitar [Baritone] – Brian ConnellyPiano – Neko*
|6||Look For Me (I'll Be Around)
Double Bass [Upright Bass], Vibraphone – Joey BurnsWritten-By – Guy Wood, Dee Sylvia*
Arranged By – Tom V. Ray*Electric Guitar [6-string], Saw – Neko*
|9||I Missed The Point
Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Dallas GoodGuitar [Hawaiian] – Jon Rauhouse
Electric Guitar – Neko*Organ [Wurlitzer] – Howe Gelb
|11||I Wish I Was The Moon
Arranged By – J. Rauhouse*Electric Bass, Accordion – Joey BurnsTambourine – Neko*
|12||Runnin' Out Of Fools
Backing Vocals [Sexy Background Vocals] – Kelly HoganDouble Bass [Upright Bass] – Joey BurnsDrums, Percussion – Neko*Guitar [Baritone] – Dallas GoodWritten-By – Kay Rogers, Richard Ahlert
Backing Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Mary Margaret O'Hara
|14||Outro With Bees Reprise||2:24|
- Acoustic Guitar – Joey Burns (tracks: 1, 6, 11, 12)
- Acoustic Guitar [Tenor] – Neko* (tracks: 5, 9, 11, 13)
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar [Tenor] – Neko* (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 8, 10)
- Arranged By – N. Case* (tracks: 2, 8, 11)
- Banjo – Jon Rauhouse (tracks: 1, 8, 13)
- Cello – Joey Burns (tracks: 3, 8, 13)
- Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Tom V. Ray* (tracks: 2, 5, 7 to 10, 13)
- Drums – John Convertino (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11, 13)
- Mastered By – Peter J. Moore*
- Mixed By – Craig Schumacher (tracks: 4, 6, 12, 14), Darryl Neudorf (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 11, 13), Neko* (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Mixed By [Lots Of Help] – Alf Annibalini (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 11, 13), Mac McGill (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7 to 11, 13)
- Organ – Howe Gelb (tracks: 4, 6, 12)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Jon Rauhouse (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10 to 13)
- Piano – Howe Gelb (tracks: 3, 10, 12)
- Producer – Neko Case
- Producer [With] – Darryl Neudorf
- Producer [With], Recorded By – Craig Schumacher
- Recorded By [Help] – Jim Blackwood, Nick Luca
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Darryl Neudorf (tracks: 2, 7, 8, 10), John Anaya (tracks: 2, 7, 8, 10)
- Vocals – Neko* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 13)
- Written-By – N. Case* (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 10, 11, 13)
NotesSimilar to https://www.localhost/release/852378 but barcode is located in aalong both the right and left edges and has the text "The Barcode 7 44302-0099-2 6 Ruins The Artwork" printed vertically on left side of back cover.
This catalog number has no space between BS and 099.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 44302-0099-2 6
|OLE 569-2||Neko Case||Blacklisted (CD, Album)||Matador||OLE 569-2||Europe||2002|
|86916-1||Neko Case||Blacklisted (LP, Album, RE, Ora)||Anti-||86916-1||US||2015|
|MRD-060||Neko Case||Blacklisted (CD, Album)||Mint Records||MRD-060||Canada||2002|
|86916-1||Neko Case||Blacklisted (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Anti-||86916-1||US||2016|
|PCD-23291||Neko Case||Blacklisted (CD, Album)||Mint Records , Lady Pilot||PCD-23291||Japan||2002|