Golden Earring - Grab It For A Second album flac
Title: Grab It For A Second
Style: Hard Rock, Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1224 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1824 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1370 mb
Other Formats: TTA XM WMA AAC AU VQF MP4
Golden Earring - Grab It For A Second (1978).
Band Name Golden Earring. Album Name Grab It for a Second. Data de aparición 1978. Estilo MusicalHard Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum3. 6. Against the Grain. 7. Grab It for a Second. Saber más. Other productions from Golden Earring. Naked III. Millbrook . Data wpisu Wrzesień 1978. 2. 3.
Contraband is an album by Dutch rock band Golden Earring, released in 1976 (see 1976 in music). For the US, the same recordings were issued under the album title Mad Love the following year (1977). This US version also had different cover art and song sequence. Additionally the song "Faded Jeans" was omitted and replaced with the track "I Need Love". All songs written by Hay and Kooymans. Mad Love's Comin'" – 7:45. Fighting Windmills" – 4:38.
Grab It For A Second. 1978, LP. Originally released on Polydor. Featured Listing View details.
Grab It For A Second is a music studio album recording by GOLDEN EARRING (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1978 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. After their excellent live album released a year prior this ''Grab It For A Second'', GE is heading towards a much straight rock music (heavy oriented to be complete).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Movin' Down Life||3:30|
|A2||Against The Grain
Saxophone [Solo] – John Zangrando
|A3||Grab It For A Second||4:10|
- Recorded At – Dutch Music Centre
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By [Strings] – Ken Ascher
- Artwork – Ernie Thormahlen*
- Backing Vocals [Guest] – Lani Groves
- Bass, Synthesizer [Moog Bison Bass] – Rinus Gerritsen
- Design – Barry Hay, Ernie Thormahlen*, Mick Rock
- Drums – Caesar Zuiderwijk*
- Engineer – Shelly Yakus
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Kriek, Thom Panunzio
- Guitar, Slide Guitar – Eelco Gelling
- Guitar, Synthesizer [Arp Synthesizer Guitar], Vocals – George Kooymans
- Keyboards [Guest] – Kevin Nance
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion [Guest] – Jim Maelen*
- Photography By [Cover] – Mick Rock
- Photography By [Liner] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Jimmy Iovine
- Vocals – Barry Hay
- Written-By – Barry Hay, George Kooymans
NotesRecorded at DMC Baarn Holland, Record Plant, New York City
Mixed at Record Plant, New York City
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side One): MCA1539
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Side Two): MCA1540
|2344 118||Golden Earring||Grab It For A Second (LP, Album)||Polydor||2344 118||Netherlands||1978|
|MCA-3057||Golden Earring||Grab It For A Second (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-3057||US||1978|
|RB 66.211||Golden Earring||Grab It For A Second (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Red Bullet||RB 66.211||Russia||Unknown|
|2344 118||Golden Earring||Grab It For A Second (LP, Album)||Polydor||2344 118||Germany||1978|
|3195 205||Golden Earring||Grab It For A Second (Cass, Album)||Polydor||3195 205||Netherlands||1978|