Too Bad And The Good One - Let's Dance album flac
Genre: Hip hop & Rap
Title: Let's Dance
FLAC version ZIP size: 1408 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1531 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1858 mb
Other Formats: DTS VOX AA AC3 AUD AAC VOC
Let's Dance is the 15th studio album by David Bowie. It was originally released in April 1983, almost three years after his previous album, Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps)
I’m never going to let you close to me Even though you mean the most to me 'Cause every time I open up it hurts So I’m never going to get too close to you Even when I mean the most to you In case you go and leave me in the dirt
Let's Dance" is a 1962 hit-single by Chris Montez, written and produced by Jim Lee. The personnel on the original recording included Joel Hill on guitar, Ray Johnson on Philicorda organ, Ray Pohlman on bass guitar and Jesse Sailes on drums. When initially released, the song shot to on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the . and to No. 2 in the UK Singles Chart.
Ah, ah, ah, ah. (Let's dance) (Let's dance) (Let's dance) Put on your red shoes and dance the blues (Let's dance) To the song they're playing on the radio (Let's sway) While colour lights up your face (Let's sway) Sway through the crowd to an empty space. Let’s Dance is the first single and titular track from David Bowie’s 1983 album Let’s Dance.
Let's Dance comes tearing out of the gate, propulsed by the skittering "Modern Love," the seductively menacing "China Girl," and the brittle funk of the title track. However, that careful balance is quickly thrown off by a succession of pleasant but unremarkable plastic soul workouts.
Let's Have Some Fun. Samantha Fish. Carly Rae Jepsen throws dance party with Dedicated Tour, rings in Pride Weekend. By neyoni 2 Jul 7:54pm. On Neon Genesis Evangelion's iconic 'Fly Me to the Moon' renditions and where to hear them. By neyoni 26 Jun 3:58pm.
Let's just say I listened to it for five days straight in my car running around town and did not tire of it. A great cd for road trips. You will not fall asleep. tom tom clubs the good the bad and the funky cd, the whole entire cd is all full of optempo songs, this is an album you can listin all the way through. This is the Tom Tom Club's fifth album and it is quite a bit different from the previous albums.
Gone Away Now The Good, The Bad and The Old One. 2:44. Only One The Hamilton Family. One Good Wife The Common 'Taters & the Turn-Ups. Drank Too God-Damned Much (Live) The Celtic Kitchen Party. One Hook The Good Bad. 3:51. Lookin' Over Me (feat.
|A1||Let's Dance (Radio)||3:30|
|A2||Double Trouble (Radio)||4:23|
|A3||Take The Sub (Radio)||5:34|
|A4||Take The Sub (Remix) (Radio)||5:34|
|B1||Let's Dance (Street)||3:30|
|B2||Double Trouble (Street)||4:23|
|B3||Take The Sub (Street)||5:34|
|B4||Take The Sub (Remix) (Street)||5:34|
- Remixed At – Black-Key Prod.
- Produced For – Undrground Entertainment
- Chorus – 'Sheina (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Concept By [Idea Conceived By] – F. Burnette (tracks: A4, B4), T.B.G.O. (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Z. OBey* (tracks: A4, B4)
- Executive-Producer – DJ Woody Wood
- Producer – F. Burnette (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2), T.B.G.O. (tracks: A3, B3), Zukhan OBey* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Remix [Produced By] – Key-Hits (tracks: A4, B4)
- Written-By – Daish Raw (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Dice Raw (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), F. Burnette (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2), Key-Hits (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Phozi Bear (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Porno (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Steve (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Super N.O.O.T (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), T.B.G.O. (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Zow-sung (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Zukhan (tracks: A3, A4, B3, B4), Zukhan OBey* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 60355 24991 4
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): UE7771-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): UE7771-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): UE-7771-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): UE-7771-B