Reef - How I Got Over album flac
Title: How I Got Over
Style: Alternative Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1852 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1126 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1686 mb
Other Formats: MOD DMF FLAC WMA VOC AUD AIFF
How I Got Over is the ninth studio album by American hip hop band The Roots, released June 22, 2010 on Def Jam Recordings. It was produced primarily by band members Black Thought, Questlove, Dice Raw, and Rick Friedrich. The album has a subtle, somber sound and features lyrics concerning themes of existentialism, perseverance, and modern society. A hip hop album, its music also draws on indie rock, soul, funk, gospel, and neo soul styles.
My Sweet Love" (feat. Reef announce their first album in 18 years".
Скачать песню Reef на телефон (рингтон на звонок), либо слушать mp3 в хорошем качестве (320 kbps) вы можете на Audio-VK. Reef – How I Got Over. Reef – Give Me Your Love. Reef – Foot One. 3:54. Reef – Ball and Chain.
But what makes How I Got Over work is its sense of purpose. After the jaw-clenching stress rap of their last two excellent Def Jam releases, Game Theory and Rising Down, this record operates as a slow-build mission statement on how to overcome. Everything hinges on the title track, a stirring anthem built from a congas-and-organ backbone that sounds like a funkier, livelier inversion of Steely Dan's "Do It Again". As a showcase for Dice Raw and Black Thought's unexpectedly tender singing voices- as well as the latter MC's ability to elevate simple sentiments with his.
Done Got Over The Gamblers. Look Over Your Shoulder Byther Smith. Done Got Over Guy Tortora.
1 How I Got Over (Radio Version) 2 How I Got Over (Full Length Version) 3 Just Feel Love (Live At St Ives).
|1||How I Got Over (Radio Version)|
|2||How I Got Over (Full Length Version)|
|3||Just Feel Love (Live At St Ives)|
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Arranged By – Dominic Greensmith (tracks: 1-2), Gary Stringer (tracks: 1-2), Jack Bessant (tracks: 1-2), Jesse Wood (tracks: 1-2)
- Bass – Jack Bessant
- Choir – Andrea Jones, Andrese Jones, Brittany Smith, Candace Coles, Chrissy Depauw, Dee Lewis Clay, Mike Anthony , Taura Stinson, Toiya Barnes, Turie McCormick
- Congas – Bryan Brown
- Creative Director – Bull/ Yacht Associates
- Drum – Dominic Greensmith
- Engineer, Mixed By – Paul Fig
- Guitar – Jesse Wood
- Photography – Jenny Hands
- Piano, Organ – Fred Mandel
- Producer – George Drakoulias
- Recorded By – Bruno Ellingham, David Bianco, Paul Fig
- Vocals – Gary Stringer
- Written By – Dominic Greensmith (tracks: 3), Gary Stringer (tracks: 3), Jack Bessant (tracks: 3), Jesse Wood (tracks: 3)
NotesMade in the E.U.
℗ & © 2016 Reefband.
Comes as Digipak.
Available at http://www.reefband.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 827565061358
- Mould SID Code: IFPI LV27
- Matrix / Runout: 00095 53903 014 01 + 53903016