Samba - Komando album flac
Style: Indie Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1148 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1763 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1887 mb
Other Formats: AIFF MPC DMF DXD APE AAC RA
Dunkelheit Geht Wenn du Kommst. 7. Ich Möchte Dich So. Samba. 9. Common Pullover! Samba.
The Kim Komando Show Podcast.
So Danço Samba is the fourth album by -arranger Clare Fischer, and his first in the bossa nova vein, recorded and released in 1964 on the World Pacific label. Devoted primarily to the music of Antonio Carlos Jobim, it also features three of Fischer's own compositions.
Samba (Portuguese pronunciation: (listen)) is a Brazilian music genre and dance style, with its roots in Africa via the West African slave trade and African religious traditions, particularly of Angola and the Congo, through the samba de roda genre of the northeastern Brazilian state of Bahia, from which it derived. Although there were various forms of samba in Brazil with popular rhythms originated from drumming, samba as a music genre has its origins in Rio de Janeiro.
|4||Dunkelheit Geht, Wenn Du Kommst||3:29|
|7||Ich Möchte Dich So||4:38|
|11||Sie Brauchen Uns||3:58|
|13||Nicht Dabei (Zimmerversion)||1:24|
- Artwork By – Eavo Varioles, Knut Stenert
- Bass, Guitar, Piano – Götz Grommek
- Drums, Technician [Recording] – Hirzel Hirzelnsen*
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Organ [Hammond], Piano – Carsten Meyer
- Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Effects [Cuts, Samples] – Ramin Bijan
- Mastered By – Hirzel Hirzelnsen*, Ramin Bijan
- Mixed By – Hirzel Hirzelnsen*, Knut Stenert
- Music By – Philip Stegers (tracks: 4), Ramin Bijan (tracks: 4)
- Photography – Marc Seebode, Patrick Strattner
- Producer – Götz Grommek, Hirzel Hirzelnsen*, Knut Stenert, Ramin Bijan
- Vocals, Guitar, Effects [Cuts, Samples] – Knut Stenert
- Written-By – Knut Stenert
NotesThis is a reissue of 2001 published album with one additional track and video clips of track 1 and 4.
|bp 019||Samba||Komando (CD, Album)||Blickpunkt Pop||bp 019||Germany||2001|