Mike Shinoda - Post Traumatic album flac
Genre: Hip hop & Rap / Rock
Title: Post Traumatic
Style: Hip Hop, Trap, Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1959 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1951 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1312 mb
Other Formats: XM ASF VOC AUD APE DTS WAV
It was released on June 15, 2018. The album was announced on March 29, 2018, along with the release of two new songs to promote the album, "Crossing a Line" and "Nothing Makes Sense Anymore". Shinoda himself served as the primary producer of the album but with additional production on a few tracks by BASECAMP, Andrew Dawson, and Boonn.
Post Traumatic is impersonal and distant. Somebody else defined me/Cannot put the past behind me/Do I even have a decision?/Feeling like I’m living in a story already written, Shinoda laments on Place to Start. When his words aren’t failing him, Shinoda is betrayed by his ear. With few exceptions, Post Traumatic’s default sound bed is bottomless caverns of bass and snares.
Released June 15, 2018. Post Traumatic Tracklist. 1. Place to Start Lyrics. Following the release of his solo EP Post Traumatic in January 2018, Mike Shinoda released two singles ( Nothing Makes Sense Anymore and Crossing A Line ) on March 29 to announce his solo LP of the same name. In his accompanying statement, he said: It’s a journey out of grief and darkness, not into grief and darkness. If people have been through something similar, I hope they feel less alone. The full LP was released on 15th June, 2018. Post Traumatic Q&A.
Ultimately, Post Traumatic is an album about healing. The songs, though specific about Shinoda's experience with loss, manage to be universally relatable, thanks to their honesty and heart. If people have been through something similar, I hope they feel less alone," he says. Post Traumatic is a fantastic musical journey that I can say I've never experienced with an artist. In the wake of loss, sadness and anger, it seems Mike experienced that perfect storm of artistic creativity that is so often born in the waves of tragedy. What started as something so basic as grasping for peace and to cope during such a painful time, blossomed into what may be Mike Shinoda's magnum opus.
Post Traumatic is the debut solo studio album by American musician Mike Shinoda. It was released on June 15, 2018. Shinoda himself serves as the primary producer of the album, but with additional production on few tracks by BASECAMP, Andrew Dawson, and Boonn.
Post Traumatic (2018) - download mp3 or listen online. Post Traumatic (2018) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Place To Start
Percussion – Rob Bourdon
|3||Watching As I Fall||3:32|
|4||Nothing Makes Sense Anymore||3:34|
Featuring – Blackbear
|7||Promises I Can't Keep||3:23|
|8||Crossing A Line||4:03|
|9||Hold It Together
Drums [Live Drums] – Darren King
|11||Make It Up As I Go
Featuring – K.Flay
Featuring – Chino Moreno, Machine Gun Kelly
|14||Running From My Shadow
Featuring – grandson Guitar [Additional] – Boonn
|15||World's On Fire||3:16|
|16||Can't Hear You Now||3:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Pressed By – DW – 6105100518
- Art Direction, Painting – Mike Shinoda
- Artwork, Photography By, Design – Frank Maddocks
- Co-producer – Andrew Dawson (tracks: 12), Boonn (tracks: 14)
- Edited By [Additional] – Ethan Mates, Josh Newell
- Mastered By – Michelle Mancini
- Mixed By – Jaycen Joshua (tracks: 13), Manny Marroquin (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14), Mike Shinoda (tracks: 1, 6, 9, 15), Serban Ghenea (tracks: 10, 18)
- Producer – Mike Shinoda
- Producer [Additional] – Aaron C. Harmon* (tracks: 5), Jordan Reyes (tracks: 5)
- Written By – Ross Golan (tracks: 14)
- Written-By – Andrew Dawson (tracks: 12), Brad Delson (tracks: 11, 14), Chino Moreno (tracks: 12), Jordan Benjamin (tracks: 14), Kevin Hissink (tracks: 14), Kristine Flaherty (tracks: 11), Mat Musto* (tracks: 5), Mike Shinoda, Colson Baker* (tracks: 12), Rory Andrew (tracks: 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 9 397604 000125
- Matrix / Runout: 9362490689 6105100518 DW
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LR11
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7917
|567450-2||Mike Shinoda||Post Traumatic (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Machine Shop Recordings||567450-2||US||2018|
|567450-1||Mike Shinoda||Post Traumatic (2xLP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||567450-1||US||2018|
|none||Mike Shinoda||Post Traumatic (16xFile, MP3, Album, 320)||Warner Bros. Records||none||US||2018|
|570970-2||Mike Shinoda||Post Traumatic (CD, Album, Ltd, Art)||Warner Bros. Records, Machine Shop Recordings||570970-2||US||2018|
|9362-49068-9||Mike Shinoda||Post Traumatic (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Machine Shop Recordings||9362-49068-9||Europe||2018|