LL Cool J - All World album flac
Genre: Hip hop & Rap
Title: All World
FLAC version ZIP size: 1896 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1727 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1777 mb
Other Formats: APE AIFF MOD MPC RA MP4 FLAC
All World: The Greatest Hits is the first greatest hits compilation from hip hop artist LL Cool J, released in 1996. It covers his career from the time of his Def Jam debut Radio, to his 1995 album Mr. Smith. All World has been certified platinum by the RIAA
1 - LL Cool J - I Can't Live Without My Radio. 2 - LL Cool J - Rock The Bells. 3 - LL Cool J - I'm Bad. Download. 4 - LL Cool J - I Need Love. 5 - LL Cool J - Going Back To Cali. 6 - LL Cool J - Jack The Ripper. 7 - LL Cool J - Jingling Baby. 8 - LL Cool J - Big Ole Butt. 9 - LL Cool J - The Boomin' System. 10 - LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl. 11 - LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out. 12 - LL Cool J - Back Seat. 13 - LL Cool J - I Need A Beat.
Radio is the debut album by American rapper LL Cool J. It was released on November 18, 1985, by Def Jam Recordings and Columbia Records. It was also Def Jam's first full-length album release. The album was recorded during 1984 and 1985 in sessions at Chung King House of Metal in New York City and was produced primarily by Rick Rubin, who provided a sparse, minimal production style. The album also features a sound punctuated by DJ scratching, often brief samples, and emphasis of the downbeat
Authentic is the thirteenth studio album by American hip hop recording artist LL Cool J. The album was released on April 30, 2013, by S-BRO Music Group, 429 Records.
LL Cool J. All World: Greatest Hits. All World: Greatest Hits is an excellent compilation of LL Cool J's greatest hits, featuring 16 of his biggest and best singles, including "I Can't Live Without My Radio," "Rock the Bells," "I'm Bad," "I Need Love," "Going Back to Cali," "Jingling Baby," "The Boomin' System," "Mama Said Knock You Out," "Around the Way Girl," and "Hey Lover. Нравится слушателям: Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne. LL Cool J. 2013 сингл. All World 2. 2009. G. O. A. T. Featuring James T. Smith: The Greatest Of All Time. Ultimate R&B 2008 (Double Album).
LL Cool J – All World 2. 레이블: Def Jam Recordings – B0013439-02. Tracks 6 and 8 produced for Marley Marl Productions, Inc. From the album "Mama Said Knock You Out" (1990). Track 7 contains samples from " Ashley's Roachclip", published by Songs Of Universal, In. Interior Music Corp.
LL Cool is widely considered to be not only one of the best East Coast rappers of all time, but greatest rappers of all time. This LL Cool J discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top LL Cool J albums can be found at the top of the list. To make it easy for you, we haven't included LL Cool J singles, EPs, or compilations, so everything you see here should only be studio albums .
All World Explicit Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Can't Live Without My Radio||5:30|
|2||Rock The Bells||4:01|
|4||I Need Love||5:22|
|5||Going Back To Cali||4:09|
|6||Jack The Ripper
Producer [Additional Production] – Rick Rubin
|8||Big Ole Butt||4:37|
|9||The Boomin' System||3:40|
|10||Around The Way Girl||4:02|
|11||Mama Said Knock You Out
Producer [Assistant Producer] – Bobby "Bob Cat" Ervin*Written-By [Contains A Sample From "Gangsta Boogie" Written By] – James McCants, Leroy McCants
Producer – Q. D. III*
|13||I Need A Beat||4:59|
Performer [Contains A Sample Of "My Jamaican Guy" Performed By] – Grace JonesWritten-By [Contains A Sample Of "My Jamaican Guy" Written By] – Grace Jones
|15||Loungin (Who Do Ya Luv)
Featuring [Appears] – TotalPerformer [Contains A Sample Of "Who Do You Love?" Performed By] – Bernard WrightRemix – ToneWritten-By [Contains A Sample Of "Who Do You Love?" Written By] – B. Wright*, L. White*
Featuring [Appear] – Boyz II MenProducer – Tone
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Def Jam Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Def Jam Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Def Jam Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Def Jam Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Art Direction, Design – Drawing Board Design*
- Co-producer – Dwayne Simon (tracks: 6 to 8), LL Cool J (tracks: 9 to 11)
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Photography By [Front Cover/inlay], Photography By [Front/back Panels] – Albert Watson
- Photography By [Front/back Panels] – Barron Clairborne*, Christian Lantry, Daniel Hastings, Danny Clinch, Gary Spector, Glen E. Friedman, Jesse Frohman, Michel Comte , Ricardo Betancourt, Ricky Powell , Stephen Chin , Todd Gray
- Producer – Bobby Ervin* (tracks: 3, 4), Darryl Pierce (tracks: 3, 4), Dwayne Simon (tracks: 3, 4), Posse, The* (tracks: 3, 4), LL Cool J (tracks: 3, 4, 6 to 8), Marley Marl (tracks: 9 to 11), Rashad Smith (tracks: 14, 15), Rick Rubin (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 13)
- Producer [Assistant Producer] – Brian Latture (tracks: 6 to 8), Steve Ett (tracks: 6 to 8)
- Written-By – B. Wright* (tracks: 15), B. Ervin* (tracks: 3, 4), B. Latture* (tracks: 7), D. Pierce* (tracks: 3, 4), D. Coffey* (tracks: 7), D. Simon* (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 8), G. Jones* (tracks: 14), J.T. Smith*, L. White* (tracks: 15), M. Williams* (tracks: 9 to 11), Q.D. III* (tracks: 12), B.R. Smith* (tracks: 14, 15), R. James* (tracks: 10), R. Rubin* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 13), R. Temperton* (tracks: 16), S. Ettinger* (tracks: 4)
NotesIssued in a standard jewel case (as opposed the digipak of Other versions
|314 534 125-2||LL Cool J||All World (CD, Comp, Dig)||Def Jam Recordings||314 534 125-2||US||1996|
|534 303-2||LL Cool J||All World (2xCD, Comp, Ltd)||Def Jam Recordings||534 303-2||Europe||1996|
|314 534 125-2||LL Cool J||All World (CD, Comp, RE)||Def Jam Recordings||314 534 125-2||US||Unknown|
|314 534 125-2||LL Cool J||All World (CD, Comp, Club, Dig)||Def Jam Music Group||314 534 125-2||Canada||1996|
|534 125-2, 534 303-2||LL Cool J||All World (CD, Comp, Dig)||Def Jam Recordings, Def Jam Recordings||534 125-2, 534 303-2||France||1996|