At the beginning of September, I`ve compiled a little Autumn Bucket List and I am pleased to say that I did most of the things on my list. Except for the kiss in the rain because I can`t wear waterproof mascara and I don`t want my husband to realise that he`s kissing Marilyn Manson midway our liplock. So I thought it would be a nice idea to continue on with this tradition and share some of the things I`d like to do this December.
- Visit Winter Wonderland
- Have a Harry Potter movie marathon
- Bake and decorate cookies
- Go look at the Christmas lights in Central London
- Build a gingerbread house
- Have a Starbucks Eggnog Latte
- Share a kiss under mistletoe (should beat the rain thing)
- Have a Christmas Pajama Day
- Invite friends over and watch Christmas movies all night
- Go Ice Skating
- Write a letter to Santa
- Go caroling
- Do a random act of kindness (or two, three, etc)
- Donate all the clothes that I don`t wear (hello, impulsive shopper)
- Reflect on the best and worst moments of 2017
- Set on 3 main things I want to accomplish in 2018
- Take my niece to see Santa
Like most people, I really want to do the cheesy things that you associate with Christmas: sing carols, watch Home Alone and enjoy festive drinks. I know it sounds silly, but we have to appreciate the little things in life. This year, however, I`ve decided not to get any Christmas decorations and use the ones that I have. Every year, I walk into a HomeSense or The Range, and 45 minutes later I walk out with a big bag and an empty account. But this year I want to spend my money visiting more of London during the holidays. And I also want to give more to those less fortunate than me.
Let me know in the comments what are some of the things you`d like to accomplish this month. Also, did you start decorating your house and tree? And how`s the Christmas shopping going? I am pleased to say that I`m almost done with mine.