August Favourites

Hello, everyone! Normally I`d get all nostalgic and start to wonder where the time has gone, but not now. Because I love Autumn and I`m so ready for Chelsea boots, big jumpers and Spiced Pumpkin latte everything. The only way I could become more of a cliche is fantasizing about Christmas (totally am by the way, but that`s beside the point). I`m not going to lie, summer used to be my favourite season right until I moved to England and got only 15 days of sunshine per year. Anyways, I should probably stop talking about seasons and focus on my Autumn favourites.

Let start with the Oil Control Fixing Spray from Makeup Revolution. I recently did a blog post where I professed my love for this product. It`s great at keeping the shine at bay and overall making my makeup look brand new even after an 8-hour shift. On that note, I also love the Sheer Loose Powder from Collection. It`s perfect for setting my under-eye makeup and does not look cakey at all. In case you were wondering I use both of these products without resembling a wax figure. I use the powder first and spritz the fixing spray as the last step.

After I discovered matte lipsticks there was no turning back. While the NYX ones continue to be my favourite, I`m pretty much obsessed with the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks. Their formula is long-lasting, creamy and lightweight. The last product in the makeup category is the E.L.F. Shadow Lock Eye Primer. When I use it my eyeshadow does not crease as much and it does last for a longer period of time than normal. Granted, my eyes are pretty dry, so I don`t know if it will be as successful on someone with oily eyelids.

The next two products I`m going to talk about are a bit boring, but hey ho. While I love my baths, there`s no denying that a quick shower in the morning is all you need to feel energized. The Orange Cruse Bath&Shower Creme from Patisserie de Bain smells divine, exactly like oranges! The scent is so natural that I suspect real oranges might be involved and not just synthetic flavours. While we`re on the subject of shower gels, I also want to give a small shout-out to the Ted Baker Body Wash. This scent is more floral, which I don`t normally go for, but this I like. It also comes in the nicest packaging ever. At last, we have the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask which is a must-have product for everyone that has dry skin.

And that`s all folks! Let me know in the comments what you`ve been loving this month. Also, can you believe that next week it will be Autumn? Are you just excited as I am? Or do you wish you could have a bit of sunshine more?

1. The Nerdy Me
    28/08/2017 / 2:43 pm

Not the biggest fan of autumn but I'm pretty excited about it as well 🙂 Lovely favourites you have here. I love that oil control spray from Makeup Revolution! It keeps my makeup from melting away in the sun, haha :)-Leta | The Nerdy Me

28/08/2017 / 3:56 pm

I don`t know how I`ve survived this summer without that spray from Makeup Revolution.

2. Kim Alston
    28/08/2017 / 3:36 pm

I love Patisserie de Bain. A couple of years ago, they did a special order for me and sent the products to the States. Their packaging is the cutest. Have you visited their shop? Would love to do so! HaHaHa Wasn't aware of the new orange scent. Sounds lovely.http://www.averysweetblog.com/

28/08/2017 / 3:57 pm

That was so sweet of them. I don`t know if the Orange one is new, but it smells divine.

3. Rosanna Briguglio
    28/08/2017 / 6:57 pm

Ooooh, amazing items! I really like the sound of the setting spray!!Have a lovely day :)Rosanna xRose's Rooftop

4. Miguel Gouveia
    29/08/2017 / 8:01 am

Darling, you have a lot of products that I really want to try :oAll sounds perfect!!!NEW TIPS POST | SPA DAY AT HOME?! Yes, Easy and Possible. Instagram ∫ Facebook Official Page ∫ Miguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me 😀

29/08/2017 / 8:01 am

What shade of that powder? I used to have the translucent but it didnt work on me too well as it made my concealer look darker when it dried.Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

04/09/2017 / 9:21 am

It`s the translucent one, but it did not make any difference for me in terms of shade.

6. Kris
    29/08/2017 / 2:08 pm

I can relate so much to the first paragraph, haha! Can't wait for Autumn either! I need to try Ted Baker beauty products!Have an amazing day!xx Krishttps://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

04/09/2017 / 9:21 am

So excited to meet fellow Autumn people!:)

7. Velvet Blush
    29/08/2017 / 4:08 pm

The ELF primer sounds really good, and I was in the market for a new one anyway so will keep it in mind! I am looking forward to the Autumn collections in stores, I actually haven't brought any clothes all Summer because there just wasn't much choice. However, I'm not looking forward to the gale force winds, they were so bad last year! x Velvet Blush

04/09/2017 / 9:22 am

Definitely try the ELF primer. I didn`t buy clothes in the Summer either, only towards the end I got some pieces that would go for Autumn as well.

8. Anna K.
    29/08/2017 / 8:36 pm

That’s cool post!Can you follow me? I will follow you :)Have a nice day! murasakiiroanu.blogspot.com

9. Frankly Flawless -
    29/08/2017 / 10:51 pm

Ted Baker have such pretty packaging. I've not tried any of their beauty products but always eye them up in Boots xfranklyflawless.com

04/09/2017 / 9:23 am

The packaging is gorgeous. I always get their sets as gifts, so I can try them. I don`t know if I`d get them on my own.

10. Demilade Aina
    30/08/2017 / 9:04 am

The Collection loose powder is so great, I use it anytime I wear foundation. Ooh I really want to try the Garnier mask, whenever I'm in Superdrug or Boots, I'm always tempted to try but I never pick it up haha. And girl, I agree! Can't wait for Autumn. xxCoco Bella Blog

11. Demilade Aina
    30/08/2017 / 9:09 am

Ooh by the way you've been nominated for an award on my blog 🙂

04/09/2017 / 9:23 am

Awww, thank you!

12. Hannah Cornish
    30/08/2017 / 8:28 pm

Ooo I had a Bourjois lipstick in a recent goody bag and I absolutely love it, the texture, colour, everything! I can't wait to try more 🙂

04/09/2017 / 9:24 am

Yes, after I got this I decided to buy more.

13. Eleni @rougenapples
    30/08/2017 / 9:51 pm

I wish we had a bit more summer, can't say no to that. I'm going on holiday for a few days soon, so I'll get into autumn mode proper after I'm back :). I've being loving the clarins lip oils this summer and my Mac Face and Body. Great selection of products here, thanks for sharing :).www.rougenapples.com

04/09/2017 / 9:24 am

My Mac Studio Sculpt finished, I might try the Face and Body one as I heard it`s fantastic!

14. Pink Pretender
    04/09/2017 / 1:53 pm

Wonderful post!I love all of E.L.F. products – their concealers are amazing!I must try the Orange Cruse Bath & Shower Creme!Thank you for sharing!!http://www.pinkpretender.co.uk/