Blogmas Day 3: Dear Daniel…

I was supposed to write a letter to Santa originally, but then the lovely Alice from Daniel Footwear got in touch with me and asked me if I want to be a part of their Christmas competition. Without hesitation, like the shoeaholic that I am,I said YES. I mean, 50 pairs of shoes (don`t judge me, I`m an impulsive buyer) sounds good, but 51 sounds even better. And Daniel Footwear does not have any shoes, you can choose between Timberlands and UGGs, Michael Kors York platforms or Mary Janes and the list goes on and on. If like me you are not a millionaire and can`t buy all of them (one day though), you can ask Dear Daniel for a pair and see if you`ve been naughty or nice.

Dear Daniel,

It`s been a while since I wrote a Christmas letter, forget me if I am a bit rusty. Are you supposed to brag, promise that you`ll be good? I don`t know, I think you should try to behave and be your best self regardless of the time. Have I been good this year? I guess that depends on one`s definition of good.

This year you could say I`ve been a responsible adult. I`ve been working a lot, moved house, saved money for a car, paid lots of bills. It was not a bad year, but it wasn`t a great year either. I guess that when you get older all of your years start to look the same and magical moments are limited. So maybe that`s why I`m writing this letter because I want to feel like a kid again and believe in magic. Believe that wishful thinking can actually lead to something. And my wish is to win this gorgeous Black Suede Diamante Ankle boots.

I know, asking for shoes can seem a bit silly, but shoes are one of the few fashion items that will make every woman feel good about herself. See, when you buy shoes it does not matter if you are skinny or curvy, if you are tall or petite, the right size will always look good on you. I can already imagine myself rocking this pair of boots with a pair of skinny jeans and my Iron Maiden T-shirt. Or wear them with a cute skater skirt and a floral shirt. The possibilities are endless and my eyes turn into little hearts just thinking about them! But like I said, being the responsible adult that I am, I can`t really afford them. So maybe you could work your magic! I promise that I`ll cherish them and eventually wear them after I finish looking at the pretty studs! I mean, how gorgeous can a pair of ankle boots be?

Yours sincerely,

Georgiana

* This post is part of Daniel Footwear Christmas competition. All opinions are my own

1. Ela from Ela BellaWorld
    16/12/2015 / 7:13 pm

Good luck, I hope you win! This is a gorgeous pair. "I will cherish them…" You made me laugh 🙂 http://www.elabellaworld.com

2. Aishettina
    16/12/2015 / 9:34 pm

This post is so funny 🙂 we need more shoes, clothes and makeup !www.aishettina.blogspot.it

3. Shireen L. Platt
    16/12/2015 / 9:42 pm

Gosh, you couldn't be more right about a pair of shoes. It's the one item that doesn't matter your body size, it'll give you an instant feel good vibe about yourself. What a great competition and good luck to you, Georgiana and hope you'll win that pair of boots!Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

4. VelvetBlush
    16/12/2015 / 9:58 pm

I love this letter, you have a beautiful way of writing :)Velvet Blush

16/12/2015 / 10:02 pm

hahaI hope you win beauty! these are gorgeous *-* see ya Friday :DPam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

6. Kay
    17/12/2015 / 9:43 am

Good luck in the competition! You are completely right, a good pair of shoes can really transform the whole outfit and give a huge confidence boost! 🙂 Hope you win, dear! xKayhttp://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

7. Jenny
    17/12/2015 / 1:27 pm

I've been dreaming of the perfect over knee boots for so long now! They'd be perfect for winter and DF do incredible styles, I own a couple of boots from them and they still look as good as new xxJenny | Krystel Couture ♥

8. Angela Donava
    17/12/2015 / 5:43 pm

Amazing selection!Have a nice evening! Angela Donavahttp://www.lookbooks.fr/

9. Becky
    19/12/2015 / 10:11 pm

Haha, it's so cute how you have to write a letter for the competition! I agree, a good pair of shoes makes you feel like a million dollars. Best of luck to you!becky ♡ star violet

10. Alina Bostan
    20/12/2015 / 10:22 am

Love the choices you have here, can't go wrong with black ankle boots and the Diamante version you have here are so pretty xBeauty with charm