Hello from the other side…too much, too soon? Damn it, that song is so catchy! Anyways, as some of you might be aware, next week I`m doing Blogmas. This is something I always wanted to do, I just think it`s amazing to have a full month filled with festive posts. Sadly, though, I work in retails and this is the busiest time of the year, so it`s quite hard to schedule my posts. I work extra hours (
next week we`ll actually be open until 11 pm, thanks, Westfield management), I arrive home late and tired and sometimes all I want to do is lay in bed without doing nothing. Maybe next year things will be different, but, for now, I can only do a week of Blogmas. And if any of you are tempted to do it, I put together some ideas that might inspire you.
1. Favourite Christmas movies
2. How to make a gingerbread house
3. The 1£/1$/ 1euro gift challenge
4. DIY Christmas cards
5. Favourite Christmas songs
6. Favourite Christmas party games
7. Gift guide for the whole family
8. How I decorate my Christmas tree
9. Best Christmas memories
10. Why do you love Christmas?
11. What do you dislike about Christmas?
12. Ugly Christmas jumpers collection
13. Favourite Christmas snacks and drinks
14. Christmas wishlist
15. My Christmas traditions
16. Christmas party makeup tutorial
17. Christmas party outfit
18. Christmas on a budget
19. 5 things you`re grateful for this Christmas
20. Letter to Santa
As you might have noticed, a lot of these ideas are quite common, but then again, I love reading traditional posts with a personal note. 7 of these ideas will be featured in my Blogmas week, but I won`t tell you which because I want it to be a surprise. However, I will share with you my gift ideas this week:) I am very organized, I like to follow a budget and make sure I include everyone, so I pretty much done all of my Christmas shopping (
except my husband`s PS4, so if you know where I can find a cheap one, help a girl). On Wednesday I will do the 1£ Gift Challenge and hopefully help you with some stocking filler ideas, then on Friday, I`ll do a gift guide for the whole family, all under 25£. I really hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments if you are doing Blogmas or any festive posts this month, I`d love to read all about it.