Hello, everyone! As you can see, I am alive and well, though I still need to find a place to move, so that is really stressing me out. I know I wanted to post every day this month and while the posts are ready, I did not have the energy to interact with anyone. I`m trying to get my mojo back and what better way to do it than with an award? The lovely Ruth from Ruthy. B nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, a little thing to show appreciation one blogger to another. Now, Ruth is quite a new blogger, so make sure you check her blog because a fresh voice is always welcomed. On her blog, you`ll find beauty reviews, tips for skin care and many more.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award: Thank you, Ruth!
2. Include a link to their blog: http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk
3. Select 15 blog that you`ve recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Okay, most of the bloggers I know did this post, so I won`t name any. In case, you were not nominated, feel free to do it and leave me your post link in the comments.
7 Things about myself:
1. My favourite place in London is Covent Garden
2. My role model is Audrey Hepburn
3. I always cry at movies if something bad happens
4. Until I went to Uni I used to keep daily journals
5. I love the smell of new books
6. I am very bad at singing
7. One of my dreams is to live in Paris for a year
I hope you enjoyed this post, it was very fun for me. I`d like to thank Ruth (again) for nominating me and don`t forget to check her blog.