Yesterday I got my March Birchbox and I have to say: it`s the prettiest box I`ve seen! I love the black and white stripes, the red lips, the neon clutches the model is wearing…Just lovely, their collaboration with Lulu Guinness was a success! Moving to the products: YOU HAVE A BENEFIT PRODUCT! The idea behind this box was the arrival of spring, so you have products carefully selected to have a fresh start. Here`s what I got:
- BENEFIT Stay Don`t Stray – My favourite item from the box! This is an eye primer you can use before applying concealers or eyeshadows and it promises to make them last longer. The sample has 2.5ml, but I`m happy about it! The product costs 20.50 pounds, so with this sample, I can see if it`s worth the money or not
- DR. BRANDT Pores No More Pore Refiner – It`s like they read my mind with this box. This product minimises pores and absorbs excess oil, a problem for all the girls with oily/combination skin. I read lots of great reviews about this brand, but their prices are too high for me. Thanks to Birchbox, now I can see what the fuss is all about. At 39 pounds I will probably not buy this, but thanks to the sample I can feel like a rich bitch
- AROMA WORKS Nurture or Serenity Body Oil – This smells amazing!!! It`s a blend of different oils, one of them being coconut (my favourite, I told you they read my mind), and it will leave your skin silky smooth and smelling divine. It costs 32.50 pounds, so they`re really treating us with expensive products this month
- ENGLISH LAUNDRY No.7 For Her – As I said, the theme was spring arrival and this perfume is like spring in a bottle. ,,Top notes of pear and jasmine blend with gardenia, vanilla and sandalwood in this delightful scent.“
- CELLU-CUP – To be honest this is the product I was least happy about, but I already had 4 amazing products so I won`t complain. Even with a manual I still don`t really understand how it works, so if you tried this one before, please let me know in a comment what to do with it:))
- CANDY ROCK – This is such a pretty candy, it looks too great to eat!
I also got a card for 20 pounds off if I spend 100 pounds at any Lulu Guinness store or online, another card for a free makeup at any Benefit Beauty Bar and a tiny booklet with life lessons from Lulu Guinness. Overall, it was a great box and I`m happy I subscribed!