I think you know by now I`m a fan of the Birchbox boxes: even though the samples are sometimes small, they select great products. However, recently I discovered Love Me Beauty Box and I love it even more. I don`t know if it`s like this every month, but now I got 3 full-size products, that together cost almost 25 pounds and I paid only 10 pounds for the box. AMAZING! Also, each month they have 3 editions and you can select which one you want. This time, I went for the third one and here`s what I got:
- Nip+Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix – this is the product that made me subscribe. Now, maybe it`s just a fancy name for an ordinary product, but damn it, using it makes me feel like a celebrity. (truth be told I used it only once, but my inner V.Beckham was pleased about it) This one is a ,, refreshing eye gel in a cooling roll-on applicator with wrinkle minimising LIFTONIN + SYN-AKE to smooth the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles around the eye area. Red Algae Extract reduces the look of dark circles for a radiance boosting effect.“ Now, in my opinion, if you don`t know half the ingredients, then it`s a posh product:)) I got this one in full size (15ml) and the price is 14.95 pounds. Told you this is a fancy product!
- Deep Steep Foot Stick in `Candy Mint`– it contains ,, powerful essential oils to instantly refresh as organic Shea and Cocoa Butters to restore your feet to their soft beginnings.“ First of all, the packaging is super cute. Also, I love the fact that is not tested on animals. I quite like this one, so I`ll make a separate review. The product I received is full size(15ml) and costs 3.60 pounds.
- BlanX – ,, BlanX White Shock is the only toothpaste in the world to contain ActiluX, a non-abrasive, peroxide free formula that whitens teeth all day long. It remains active throughout the day, by reacting to light to whiten your teeth naturally. The more you smile, the whiter your teeth will be!“ Ok, I`ll be honest and say that this sounds a bit like it`s coming from a SF movie. I`m pretty sure
(but fingers crossed I`m wrong) that it won`t do all that. However, I read good reviews, so I expect my teeth to be a little whiter after using it. Also, I like the fact that it contains that ingredient I never heard about:)) Makes it more unique! This one was a sample size of 15 ml, but you can buy the product (50ml) for 7.50 pounds.
- Quintessentially English – ,, These soothing bath salts are made with dead sea salt and pure essential oils. Salts are also a great way to exfoliate: simply take a handful and blend in a small amount of sweet almond oil to create a rich body scrub. Vintage Bouquet is a creation that blends the scents of Jasmine, Bergamot and Geranium to create a wonderfully delicate aroma.“ I can`t wait to try this. I love bath salts, usually they smell amazing and leave your skin smooth. This one is no exception, it has a wonderful floral scent. Also, it`s hand made, so we`re supporting our local communities. I got the sample size for 50 g, the full size has 100g and costs 4.25 pounds.
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company False Lashes in `Gracie` – I always love this company`s packaging, all products look lovely. These lashes are reusable and also come with an adhesive. However, I find false lashes ridiculous, so I`ll give this as a gift for someone who`ll actually use them. This one was another full size product and it costs 6 pounds
- Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask – ,,The treatment is the perfect way to free skin from dull, dry surface cells and trapped impurities while the antioxidant-rich formula defends skin from harmful free radical damage. This leaves skin feeling revitalised and youthful-looking.“ I was looking forward to this product, but when I saw the packaging I was a bit disappointed. I mean, I expect this kind of samples from magazines, not a beauty box. But then what do I know?I`m new to this thing. I mean, I get it`s an expensive product (25 pounds), but a small tube would have been better
So this is what I got. I know some people were disappointed with this box, but I love it. As I said, you get 3 full-size products that cost more than 25 pounds. And you have a great selection of products, from skincare to makeup (false lashes are in this category, right?). Also, they included cruelty-free, paraben free and hand made products, a major WIN in my opinion.