Dear Soap and Glory,
I know the start of our love story was like a Freddie Prinze Jr. movie: you were the popular guy (that all the girls from the bloggosphere loved) and I was the shy girl that just discovered that being interested in beauty doesn`t make you a shallow person. I`m not going to lie, I had my doubts about you. Sometimes a fancy packaging is a mask for low or overpriced quality. But that`s not your case. Not only do you look amazing, but you also smell divine! When we`re together it`s like a scene in Pretty Woman, I totally feel pampered. So now that I found you, be ready for a lifetime of commitment because I`ll definitely repurchase you time after time.
Alright, sorry for the cheesy start, but I needed to express my new found love in a different way. As you can see, I discovered Soap and Glory recently. I mean, I knew about their products for ages, but something always stopped me from buying. Truth be told, most of my bath products cost between 1-3 pounds, so even 6-7 pounds for a shower gel is a bit pricey for me. But I couldn`t resist the cute packaging anymore! Whenever I see them my mind goes back to the sixties and you all know how much I loved that decade. And when I smelled them, BOY THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK! Because Boots had the 3 for 2 offer I decided to try a bit of everything, so here`s what I got:
- The Righteous Butter – I love the texture of this one, it`s like a mix between a butter and a cream. Another thing that I like is that I don`t have to wait for ages for it to sink in. And the smell: a nice and fresh mix of shea butter, aloe vera, coconut oil, cocoa…YUMMY!
- Flake Away – I`m a sucker for a good scrub and this one is definitely a winner. Love the fact that is not too harsh on my skin: it removes dead cells effectively, while leaving your skin soft. A sweet mix of shea butter, sugar, peach, grape oil, almond oil
- Scrub`Em and Leave `Em – I know this is a favourite for so many girls. The product is indeed amazing, but I prefer the other ones. This is a mix of Babassu oil (whatever the hell that is), sea salt, jojoba
- Sugar Crush – Hands down my favourite product from them. As you can see, I wasn`t lying when I said I have a thing for scrubs, I bought three. What got me? The mix of smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. Fresh and sweet at the same time!
- Rich and Foamous Body Wash – Your skin will tahnk you for this treat: it will leave it clean and hydrated. A mix of almond, oats and brown sugar. I don`t have to tell you, you will fall in love with this scent.
- Smoothie Star Body Milk – I want to marry this product, really:)) You`re suppose to use it once a day after shower, but I do it at least 3 times a day. It leaves your skin really smooth and smelling like a candy shop. This one is a mix of almond, cocoa, yogurt, oat and honey
That`s all folks, I hope you enjoyed reading this post!