Urban Dance Squad - Deeper Shade Of Soul album flac
Genre: Hip hop & Rap / Rock
Title: Deeper Shade Of Soul
Style: Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1891 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1919 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1943 mb
Other Formats: ADX APE VOC DXD MPC MP3 WAV
Single Deeper Shade of Soul – a tribute to Ray Baretto- reached nr 21 on US Billboard’s Hot 100 in 1991. Lyrics and vocals by Patrick Tilon (Rudeboy). Deeper Shade of Soul" Track Info. Written By Patrick Tilon. U. Urban Dance Squad - Album Mental Floss For The Globe. Deeper Shade of Soul Lyrics.
Deeper Shade of Soul. This song is by Urban Dance Squad and appears on the album Mental Floss for the Globe (1990). This song contains a sample from "Deeper Shade Of Soul" by Ray Baretto. Mellow, that's my style. Surprise, surprise, so you rubbed your eyesNever knew . so cool as iceHear the vibes man, they'll stupefyDucks categorize us as hardcriers.
Features Song Lyrics for Urban Dance Squad's Deeper Shade of Soul album. Deeper Shade of Soul (Dance Mix) Lyrics. 3. Deeper Shade of Soul (Live Version) Lyrics. Urban Dance Squad Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Persona Non Grata is the third studio release by Dutch crossover band Urban Dance Squad. With the departure of DJ DNA, the band decided to maintain a more aggressive approach than on their previous two albums, resulting in their most hard rock and heavy metal influenced album. The stylistic change resulted in some moderate success in Europe. The album was released in April 1994.
Listen to music from Urban Dance Squad like Deeper Shade Of Soul, Good Grief & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Urban Dance Squad. Urban Dance Squad was an influential rap/rock band which formed in Utrecht, Netherlands in 1986. The band consisted of Patrick Tilon (vocals), René van Barneveld (guitar), Silvano Matadin (bass), Michel Schoots (drums) and Arjen de Vreede (turntables). The band issued five albums: "Mental Floss for the Globe" (1989), "Life 'n Perspectives of a Genuine Crossover" (1991), "Persona Non Grata" (1994), "Planet Ultra" (1996) and "Artantica" (1999) before disbanding in 2000.
Band Name Urban Dance Squad. Album Name The Singles Collection. Wydawcy Sony BMG Music Entertainment. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0. DISC 1. 1. Good Grief. 2. Deeper Shade of Soul. Ego. 4. Demagogue. 5. Happy Go Fucked Up. 6. Grand Black Citizen. 9. Temporarily Expendable. 10. No Kid (Electric Version).
Urban Dance Squad God Blasts the Queen. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Urban Dance Squad No Honestly. Urban Dance Squad Q & A 's On An .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Deeper Shade Of Soul (Radio Mix)
Lyrics By – de Vreede*, Schoots*, Tilon*, van Barneveld*, Matadin*Mixed By, Music By – U.D.S.*Music By – Raymond Barretto*Saxophone – Luther Renaldo Francois*
|B||Man On The Corner
Mixed By – J.M.A.*Written-By – de Vreede*, Schoots*, Tilon*, van Barneveld*, Matadin*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Ariola Benelux B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – P.F.H./I.C.P.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Ariola Benelux B.V.
- Licensed To – BMG Ariola Benelux B.V.
- Record Company – Bertelsmann Music Group
- Record Company – BMG Records (UK) Ltd.
- Marketed By – BMG (UK) Ltd.
- Distributed By – BMG (UK) Ltd.
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Recorded At – ICP Recording Studios
- Mixed At – ICP Recording Studios
- Published By – The Company Of The Two P(i)eters
- Published By – Eaton Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Cover, Design – Pete Teboskins*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Djoem*
- Lacquer Cut By – JA*
- Photography By [Cover] – Clemens Rikken, Michel Schoots
- Producer – J.M.A.*, U.D.S.*
Notes℗ 1990 PFH/I.C.P. © 1990 BMG Ariola Benelux B.V.
Manufactured in the U.K.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 4 007191 131809
- Barcode (Scanned): 4007191131809
- Price Code (D): 100
- Price Code (F): RC 110
- Price Code (UK): AA
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 113 180 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 113 180 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side A): 113180 A-1U-1-1 JA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped side B): 113180 B-1U-1-1
|112.714||Urban Dance Squad||Deeper Shade Of Soul (7", Single)||Ariola||112.714||Europe||1989|
|162714||Urban Dance Squad||Deeper Shade Of Soul (CD, Mini, Single)||BMG Ariola Belgium NV/SA||162714||Netherlands||1989|
|114 207||Urban Dance Squad||Deeper Shade Of Soul (7", Single)||Arista||114 207||UK||1991|
|0378||Urban Dance Squad||Deeper Shade Of Soul (7", Single, Promo)||Ariola||0378||Spain||1989|
|none||Urban Dance Squad||Deeper Shade Of Soul (7", Single, TP, W/Lbl)||Not On Label||none||Australia||1989|