Junior Wells - Chiefly Wells (Chicago Blues With Magic Sam & Shakey Jake 1957-1966) album flac
Title: Chiefly Wells (Chicago Blues With Magic Sam & Shakey Jake 1957-1966)
Style: Chicago Blues, Harmonica Blues, Electric Blues
FLAC version ZIP size: 1110 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1196 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1327 mb
Other Formats: VOC ADX MPC AHX AU MMF AA
Chicago Blues, Harmonica Blues, Electric Blues. 랙 목록. A1. –Junior Wells. Cha Cha Cha In Blues. Lovey Dovey Lovey One. A4. The Things I'd Do For You. A6. I Need Me A Car. A7. I'll Get You Too. A8. One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone). Love Me. B3. Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule.
Hoodoo Man Blues is the 1965 debut album of blues vocalist and harmonica player Junior Wells, performing with the Junior Wells' Chicago Blues Band, an early collaboration with guitarist Buddy Guy. Released on LP by Delmark Records, the album has been subsequently reissued on CD and LP by Delmark and Analogue Productions
Junior Wells (born Amos Wells Blakemore J. December 9, 1934 – January 15, 1998) was an American Chicago blues vocalist, harmonica player, and recording artist. He was one of the pioneers of the amplified blues harp-style associated with Chicago. Wells is best known for his signature song "Messin' with the Kid" and his 1965 album Hoodoo Man Blues, described by the critic Bill Dahl as "one of the truly classic blues albums of the 1960s".
Artist: Junior Wells Album: It's My Life, Baby! Genre: Harmonica Blues, Chicago Blues Label: Vanguard Released: 1966/2006 Quality: FLAC (tracks+. cue) Tracklist: It's My Life, Baby (4:22). It's So Sad to Be Lonely (4:22). You Lied to Me (3:30). Stormy Monday Blues (4:24). Shake It Baby (3:38). Checking on My Baby (3:07). View first unread post Junior Wells' Chicago Blues Band - Hoodoo Man Blues (1965/2011) ; FLAC (tracks+. cue) by Mike1985 23 Jun 2018, 17:19 in Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, et. 0. 424. by Mike1985 View the latest post 23 Jun 2018, 17:19. View first unread post Junior Wells - Pushin' & Shovin' (2018) ; FLAC (tracks) by Mike1985 05 Jan 2019, 19:34 in Blues (lossless - FLAC, APE, et. 356. by Mike1985 View the latest post 05 Jan 2019, 19:34.
Junior Wells and his Chicago Blues Band with Buddy Guy Somebody's Tippin In. (play). Junior Wells' Chicago Blues Band Chitlin Con Carne. Junior Wells' Chicago Blues Band Snatch It Back And Hold It. Junior Wells' Chicago Blues Band Hoodoo Man Blues.
View full artist profile. Play all. Sonny Boy Williamson.
|A1||–Junior Wells||Two-Headed Woman|
|A2||–Junior Wells||Cha Cha Cha In Blues|
|A3||–Junior Wells||Lovey Dovey Lovey One|
|A4||–Junior Wells||I'm A Stranger|
|A5||–Junior Wells||The Things I'd Do For You|
|A6||–Junior Wells||I Need Me A Car|
|A7||–Junior Wells||I'll Get You Too|
|A8||–Junior Wells||One Day (Every Goodbye Ain't Gone)|
|B1||–Junior Wells||Calling All Blues|
|B2||–Junior Wells||Love Me|
|B3||–Junior Wells||Galloping Horses A Lazy Mule|
|B4||–Magic Sam||You Don't Have To Work|
|B5||–Magic Sam||Mr. Charlie|
|B6||–Magic Sam||My Love Is Your Love|
|B7||–Magic Sam||She Belongs To Me|
|B8||–Shakey Jake||Respect Me Baby|
|B9||–Shakey Jake||A Hard Road|
- Licensed From – Jewel Records
- Record Company – Interstate Music Ltd.
- Acoustic Bass – Willie Dixon (tracks: A1 to A3, B3)
- Backing Vocals – Ammons Sisters* (tracks: B4 to B6), Four Duchesses* (tracks: B4 to B6)
- Baritone Saxophone – Donald Hankins (tracks: A4, A5)
- Bass – Jack Myers (tracks: A4, A5), Unknown Artist (tracks: B8, B9)
- Bass Guitar – Jack Myers (tracks: A7, A8)
- Design – Nigel Goodall
- Drums – Bob Richey (tracks: B7), Eugene Lounge (tracks: A1 to A3), Fred Below (tracks: A4, A5), Gill Day (tracks: A7, A8), Harold Tidwell (tracks: B3), S.P. Leary (tracks: B4 to B6)
- Drums [Possibly] – S.P. Leary (tracks: B8, B9)
- Electric Bass – Dave Myers (tracks: A1 to A3), Mack Thompson (tracks: B7), Odell Campbell (tracks: B4 to B6)
- Guitar – Earl Hooker (tracks: A4 to A6, B1 to B3), Lacey Gibson* (tracks: A7, A8), Magic Sam (tracks: B4 to B9), Mighty Joe Young (tracks: B7 to B9), Syl Johnson (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Harmonica – Louis Myers (tracks: B8, B9)
- Organ – Billy Emerson (tracks: A7, A8), Johnny Walker* (tracks: A4, B1, B3)
- Photography By – Sylvia Pitcher
- Piano – Johnny Walker* (tracks: A5, A6, B2), Lafayette Leake (tracks: A7, A8), Johnny Jones* (tracks: B1, B4 to B7), Otis Spann (tracks: B7 to B9)
- Remastered By – John R. T. Davies
- Tenor Saxophone – Boyd Atkins (tracks: B4 to B6), Jerry Gibson (tracks: A4, A5, A7, A8)
- Vocals – Magic Sam (tracks: B4 to B6), Shakey Jake (tracks: B8, B9)
- Vocals, Harmonica – Junior Wells (tracks: A1 to B3)
Notes© 1984 (labels)
MADE IN ENGLAND (c) 1985
Leased with permission of Jewel Records, Shreveport, Louisiana
A6 B2: "John Walker piano, Earl Hooker guitar, rest unknown"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.