Pain Of Salvation - Entropia album flac
Style: Prog Rock, Heavy Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1999 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1298 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1329 mb
Other Formats: RA AAC AUD MMF ASF VOX ADX
Pain of Salvation is a Swedish progressive metal band led by Daniel Gildenlöw, who is the band's main songwriter, lyricist, guitarist, and vocalist. Pain of Salvation's sound is characterised by riff-oriented guitar work, a broad vocal range, oscillation between heavy and calm passages, complex vocal harmonies and the structures of their albums, syncopation, and polyrhythms. Thus far, every album released by the band has been a concept album.
Band Name Pain Of Salvation. Labels InsideOut Music. Music StyleProgressive Metal. Members owning this album79. 2. Welcome to Entropia.
Entropia is Pain of Salvation’s first studio album. This is the only album to feature Daniel Magdic on guitar. All lyrics by Daniel Gildenlöw. All music by Daniel Gildenlöw except 1, 4 (part 2), 6, 7 & 9 by Daniel Gildenlöw and Daniel Magdic. The Japanese version of Entropia has a bonus track after To the End titled Never Learn to Fly.
Pain Of Salvation – Entropia. Label: Hellion Records – HEL0532. IOMLP 040, 88985488861. Entropia (2xLP, Album, Yel + CD, Album + Ltd). Inside Out Music, Sony Music.
The Second Death Of Pain Of Salvation by Pain Of Salvation. Road Salt Two by Pain Of Salvation. View all albums . Entropia. 4. People Passing By.
A simply stunning album from a band which has managed to release consistently amazing albums since their conception. Entropia is the debut studio album of Pain Of Salvation and was released in 1997. The line up on the album is Daniel Gildenlow, Kristoffer Gildenlow, Daniel Magdic, Fredrik Hermansson and Johan Langell. Originally, Daniel Gildenlöw founded the band Reality and one of the earlier members was Daniel Magdic. Pain Of Salvation was founded in 1991. Their sound is characterized by powerful guitar work, great lyrics with strong vocals and their music changes often between abrupt, calm and heavy parts.
Though I've since had a change of heart, I will still say that this is an absolutely mammoth accomplishment for a debut album, and should be picked up post-haste by any progressive metal fan who is tired of the same old trite and boring Dream Theater worship and instead would like something that's actually progressive and compelling. One such album is Entropia by Pain of Salvation. Released in 1997, this was the band's debut, even though some of these songs were written in early 90's. Thus they had good 6 years to perfect them, compositionally and lyrically.
|2||Welcome To Entropia||1:23|
|3||Winning A War||6:32|
|People Passing By||(9:08)|
|4A||Part First: Awakening|
|4B||Part Second: Memorials|
|4C||Part Final: Nightfall|
|8||Void Of Her||1:47|
|9||To The End||4:56|
|12||Plains Of Dawn||7:23|
|13||Leaving Entropia (Epilogue)||2:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inside Out Music
- Copyright (c) – Inside Out Music
- Published By – Limb Music Publishing
- Published By – Roastinghouse Music AB
- Licensed From – Roasting House Productions
- Licensed From – Roastinghouse Productions AB
- Recorded At – RoastingHouse
- Mastered At – Rockfile Mastering
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH – SPV 085-31672CD
- Distributed By – Suburban
- Pressed By – Sonopress – A-48527
- Bass, Vocals – Kristoffer Gildenlöw
- Cover [Art] – Patrik Larsson/Peel Production*
- Drums, Vocals – Johan Langell
- Engineer – Anders Hansson, Theo*
- Guitar, Vocals – Daniel Magdic
- Keyboards – Fredrik Hermansson
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Daniel Gildenlöw
- Lyrics By – Daniel Gildenlöw
- Management – Roastinghouse Productions AB
- Music By – Daniel Gildenlöw, Daniel Magdic (tracks: 1, 4B, 6, 7, 9)
- Photography By [Bandphoto] – Johanna Iggsten, Roland Varga
- Photography By [Other Photo] – Kristian Nordström
- Producer – Anders "Theo" Theander*
NotesRecorded at RoastingHouse Recording Studio AB in Malmö, Sweden.
Mastered at Rockfile Mastering, Eskilstuna
Original publishing by RoastingHouse Music AB
Licensed from RoastingHouse Productions AB, Sweden.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 001617 316726
- Barcode (String): 4001617316726
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Logo] A-48527/ 085-31672 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB 46
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0796
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0729
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0720
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0737
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0769
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 01414
|MICY-1013||Pain Of Salvation||Entropia (CD, Album)||Avalon||MICY-1013||Japan||1997|
|MICY-1013||Pain Of Salvation||Entropia (CD, Album, Promo)||Avalon||MICY-1013||Japan||1997|
|HEL0532||Pain Of Salvation||Entropia (CD, Album)||Hellion Records||HEL0532||Brazil||2005|
|IOMLP 040, 88985488861||Pain Of Salvation||Entropia (2xLP, Album, Yel + CD, Album + Ltd)||Inside Out Music, Sony Music||IOMLP 040, 88985488861||Germany||2017|
|IOMLP 040, 88985488861||Pain Of Salvation||Entropia (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Whi + CD, Album)||Inside Out Music, Sony Music||IOMLP 040, 88985488861||Germany||2017|