Zani Diabaté & Les Héritiers - Tientalaw album flac
Genre: Funk / Folk music
Style: Highlife, Afrobeat, African
FLAC version ZIP size: 1444 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1702 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1389 mb
Other Formats: MOD MPC MP1 AU MP4 AIFF VOX
The great African guitarist Zani Diabaté was in a studio in Paris in December 2010, putting the finishing touches on an album he had recorded in Bamako, Mali, when he suffered a heart attack, guitar in hand. With him were his son and the sons of Alou Fané and Flani Sangaré, his colleagues for more than three decades in the Super Diata Band. The young men were members of the new band that Diabaté had formed, Les Héritiers (The Heirs), and they were at his side when he died in a Paris hospital on January 5, 2011. Thus his project with Les Héritiers and the album that resulted, Tientalaw. This is the sound of a torch being passed to a new generation. It is the music not of a dying man but of an artist in full possession of his musical powers, invigorated by his talented young students.
Zani Diabaté & les Héritiers. Zani Diabate - Sougabaya. The late Malian guitarist - killer dance track. Zani Diabaté et le Super Djata Band. October 15, 2017 ·. "Bandjila" 1986. Les enfants de Zani Diabaté, Douda Filany Sangare, Alou Fané etc. forment le groupe "les Héritiers du Super Djata Band". January 29, 2017 ·. 1985. Zani diabaté et le super diata en 1985.
Artist: Zani Diabaté & Les Héritiers Genre: World Release Date: 08/14/2012 Label: Sterling Recording: Studio Length: 54:35 Format: CD. Dig-Deeper. Tientalaw (CD) Zani Diabaté & Les Héritiers. Gold (CD) Various Artists. Betty Buckley's Broadway (CD) Betty Buckley. Zani Diabaté & Les Héritiers.
com/Zani-Diabaté-Les-Hélease/3734776 . Tracklist : 01 Bogotigui Kanou 4:24. 04 Ni Zani Mana 6:10. 05 Komi Mana Diya 4:23. 06 Moussolankolo 5:45.
By Les Héritiers, Zani Diabaté. PLAY ALL. Tientalaw - Last Recordings By The Renowned Guitarist Of The Super Djata Band. Released by Sterns Jul 2012 12 Tracks. By Les Héritiers, Zani Diabaté. Tientalaw - Last Recordings By The Renowned Guitarist Of The Super Djata Band is a English album released on Jul 2012. Tientalaw - Last Recordings By The Renowned Guitarist Of The Super Djata Band Album has 12 songs sung by Les Héritiers, Zani Diabaté. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Tientalaw - Last Recordings By The Renowned Guitarist Of The Super Djata Band songs on Gaana.
Zani Diabaté - Bogotigui Kanou 04:25. Zani Diabaté - Moussolankolo 05:44. Zani Diabaté - Ambou Wele (On Va Danser) 04:51. Zani Diabaté - Koronto 04:16.
|4||Ni Zani Mana||6:10|
|5||Komi Mana Diya||4:23|
|10||Ambou Wele (On Va Danser)||4:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stern's Africa
- Copyright (c) – Stern's Music
- Recorded At – Studio Bogolan
- Mixed At – Studio Kashmir
- Designed At – Concept60seven
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Sekou Kouyate
- Balafon, Drum [Bara] – Amadou Koita
- Bass – Ali Dembélé*
- Design – Mick Rimmer
- Engineer – Eliezer Oubda*
- Executive Producer – Ibrahima Sylla
- Flute – Chieck Diallo
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Talking Drum [Dundum], Djembe, Percussion [Yabara], Percussion [Karagnan] – Sinaly "Papa" Diabaté
- Lead Guitar, Written-By – Zani Diabaté
- Lead Vocals – Alou "Baden" Sangaré (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 12), Alou "Sikasso" Sangaré* (tracks: 1, 3, 10, 11), Mamani Keita (tracks: 10), Moussa "Vieux" Fané (tracks: 6, 7, 9)
- Mixed By – Hubert Salou
- Percussion [Calabash] – Madou "Prince" Koné*
- Percussion [Yabara] – Founè Diarra*
- Photography By – Sébastien Rieussec
- Producer – Mamadou "Mady" Traoré
- Programmed By [Bass Programming] – Bamba Yang
- Saxophone – Jimmy Mvondo*
- Vocals – Alou "Baden" Sangaré, Alou "Sikasso" Sangaré*, Moussa "Vieux" Fané
- Written-By – Alou "Baden" Sangaré (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 8, 12), Alou "Sikasso" Sangaré* (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 10, 11), Moussa "Vieux" Fané (tracks: 6, 7, 8, 9)
- Xalam [Djéli Ngoni] – Ba Issa Koné*
- Xalam [Kamalen Ngoni] – Harouna Samaké*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5017742301178
- Label Code: LC 15328