Chicago - Chicago 17 album flac
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Chicago 17
Style: Pop Rock, Ballad
FLAC version ZIP size: 1964 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1827 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1248 mb
Other Formats: RA MP3 AU AA MPC MP4 ASF
Chicago 17 is the fourteenth studio album by American band Chicago, released on May 14, 1984. It was the group's second release for Full Moon/Warner Bros. Records, their second album to be produced by David Foster and their last with founding bassist/vocalist Peter Cetera. Four singles were released from the album, all of which placed in the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The success of the singles propelled Chicago 17 to achieve an RIAA certification of six times platinum.
Chicago 16 finally gave Chicago a big hit after a four-year drought, thanks in large part to new producer David Foster, who steered the jazz-rock veterans toward a streamlined, crisply produced pop direction on that 1982 effort. Given that success, it's no surprise that the septet teamed with Foster again for its next album, 1984's Chicago 17 (apparently Roman numerals were left behind along with their progressive jazz-rock). It's also no surprise that Foster took an even greater control of 17, steering the group further down the adult contemporary road and pushing Peter Cetera.
Chicago 17 is the fourteenth studio album by American band Chicago, released on May 14, 1984. Chicago 17 remains the biggest-selling album in the band's history
About Chicago 17. What song by Chicago, has the lyrics: I want to put my arms around you baby in it? Chicago 17 Q&A. Producers David Foster. Writers David Foster, John Lewis Parker, Peter Cetera & 1 more. The Very Best of Chicago: 40th Anniversary. Show all albums by Chicago.
Chicago : Chicago XVII,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Лейблы Warner Music Group Rhino Records. Музыкальный стильJazz Rock. Владельцы этого альбома10. Re-issue in 2006 by Rhino Records with a bonustrack.
We Can Stop the Hurtin'. Only You. Remember the Feeling. You're the Inspiration. Please Hold On. Prima Donna. Bonus track on 2006 reissue.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Stay The Night
Arranged By – David Foster, Peter CeteraWritten-By – D. Foster*, P. Cetera*
|A2||We Can Stop The Hurtin'
Arranged By – David Foster, Bobby Lamm*Arranged By [Horns] – Jimmy Pankow*Backing Vocals – Donny Osmond, Richard MarxWritten-By – B. Champlin*, D. Neal*, R. Lamm*
|A3||Hard Habit To Break
Arranged By – David FosterArranged By [Strings] – Jeremy LubbockWritten-By – J. Parker*, S. Kipner*
Arranged By [Horns] – David Foster, Jimmy Pankow*Arranged By [Vocals] – Bill Champlin, Bobby Lamm*Written-By – D. Foster*, J. Pankow*
|A5||Remember The Feeling
Arranged By – David FosterArranged By [Strings] – Jeremy LubbockArranged By [Vocals] – Peter CeteraWritten-By – B. Champlin*, P. Cetera*
|B1||Along Comes A Woman
Arranged By – Mark Goldenberg, Peter CeteraArranged By [Horns] – Jimmy Pankow*Written-By – M. Goldenberg*, P. Cetera*
|B2||You're The Inspiration
Arranged By – David Foster, Peter CeteraArranged By [Strings] – Jeremy LubbockWritten-By – D. Foster*, P. Cetera*
|B3||Please Hold On
Arranged By – David FosterArranged By [Horns] – David Foster, Jimmy Pankow*Written-By – B. Champlin*, D. Foster*, L. Richie*
|B4||Prima Donna (From The Sound Track Of The Motion Picture Two Of A Kind)
Arranged By – Mark Goldenberg, Peter CeteraWritten-By – M. Goldenberg*, P. Cetera*
|B5||Once In A Lifetime
Arranged By – David Foster, Jimmy Pankow*Arranged By [Horns] – Jimmy Pankow*Written-By – J. Pankow*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Manufactured By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
- Mastered At – Allied Record Company
- Recorded At – The Lighthouse
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Kenny Cetera
- Bass, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Peter Cetera
- Cover [Design Artwork] – Larry Vigon
- Directed By – Howard Kaufman
- Drums – Danny Seraphine*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Larry Ferguson
- Engineer, Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Guitar – Chris Pinnick
- Guitar [Additional] – Mark Goldenberg, Michael Landau, Paul Jackson*
- Horns – Gary Grant, Greg Adams
- Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin
- Keyboards, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Bobby Lamm*
- Management – Howard Kaufman
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By [Additional Overdubs] – Larry Ferguson, Paul Lani
- Percussion [Additional] – Paulinho da Costa
- Photography By – Harry Langdon, James Goble
- Producer – David Foster
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Erich Bulling, John Van Tongeren, Marcus Ryle
- Programmed By [Synthesizer], Keyboards [Additional] – David Foster
- Recorded By [Assistant Engineer] – Eddie DeLena, Laura Livingston, Terry Christian
- Trombone – Jimmy Pankow*
- Trumpet – Lee Loughnane
- Woodwind – Walter Parazaider
NotesInner sleeve with band photo and lyrics.
℗ 1984 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
© 1984 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
MADE IN GERMANY BY WEA MUSIK GMBH
On back sleeve:
⦿ 925 060-1 Ⓤ
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH. Alsdorf
On inner sleeve:
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 07599250601
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 925060-1 AX STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched variant 1): SLM △6359 1-1 1-25060-A- SH-8
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped variant 1): R/S Alsdorf 925060-1 B2X STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched variant 1): SLM △6359-X 1-1 1-25060-B- SH-10 O B-19133-SH10
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Price Code (France): WE 361
- Price Code: Ⓤ
- Barcode (Scanned): 07599250601
- Rights Society: n©b
|9 25060-1, 1-25060||Chicago||Chicago 17 (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, Full Moon||9 25060-1, 1-25060||US||1984|
|9 25060-2||Chicago||Chicago 17 (CD, Album, Tar)||Warner Bros. Records, Full Moon||9 25060-2||UK, Europe & US||1984|
|33534||Chicago||Chicago 17 (LP)||Warner Bros. Records||33534||Argentina||1984|
|M5-1 25060||Chicago||Chicago 17 (Cass, Album, Dol)||Warner Bros. Records||M5-1 25060||Philippines||1984|
|W2 25060||Chicago||Chicago 17 (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Warner Bros. Records, Full Moon||W2 25060||Canada||Unknown|