Swarm - Swarm album flac
Style: Hard Rock, Grunge
FLAC version ZIP size: 1747 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1928 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1878 mb
Other Formats: MMF DTS WMA RA MIDI MOD FLAC
The Swarm is a 1998 compilation album by the Wu-Tang Killa Bees. All of the rappers on the album are either affiliated with or direct members of the Wu-Tang Clan. The LP debuted and peaked at no. 4 on the Billboard 200, selling over 140,000 copies in the first week. Sherin Baday – Production Coordination, Art Direction. Cappadonna – Performer. James Cruz – Mastering. Mitchell Diggs – Executive Producer. Robert Diggs – Executive Producer.
Track listing (Songs).
The Swarm is a 1998 album by the Wu-Tang Killa Bees which is made up of various artists affiliated with or part of the Wu-Tang Clan.
The Swarm is a 1998 compilation album by the Wu-Tang Killa Bees. Remedy (born Ross Filler in 1972 in Staten Island, New York) is an emcee and hip-hop producer. He is known for being the first white and the first Jewish rapper to be affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan. He owns and runs Code Red Entertainment, his label which released Cappadonna's The Struggle album.
Band Name Swarm (USA). Type EP. Released date 1999. Labels Self-Released. Music StyleHeavy Rock. Members owning this album0.
Swarm (2018) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Swarm (2018).
|4||Beyond The End||4:33|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Swarmusic
- Copyright (c) – Swarmusic
- Recorded At – J-Lab Studios
- Mastered At – J-Lab Studios
- Bass – Michael Isaiah
- Design, Layout – GREAT DaaNE GRAPHICS
- Drums – Andy Galeon
- Engineer – Larry Santiago
- Guitar – Rob Cavestany
- Mastered By – Larry Santiago, Swarm
- Photography By [Black & White] – Leah McDonald
- Photography By [Color] – Christian Larsen
- Producer, Written-By – Swarm
- Vocals – Andy Galeon, Mark Osegueda, Rob Cavestany
"Recorded at J Lab Studios and The Hive"
"San Francisco, CA • March 1999"
"Mastered at J Lab"
Notes Only Credits:
"Thanks for the Support!"
"All song ℗© 1999 SWARMUSIC."
"Made in the USA."
"Printed in the U.S.A."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 418230 015253
- Barcode (String): 6418230015253
- Matrix / Runout: 7773 SWARM S90602-0
- Mastering SID Code: L809
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F87