The Black Keys - El Camino album flac
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: El Camino
Style: Blues Rock, Alternative Rock, Garage Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1240 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1725 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1531 mb
Other Formats: ADX AC3 WAV FLAC AUD AA VOX
That purposely drifted into detours, whereas El Camino never takes its eye off the main road: it barrels down the highway, a modern motor in its vintage body. Danger Mouse adds glam flair that doesn’t distract from the songs, all so sturdily built they easily accommodate the shellacked layers of cheap organs, fuzz guitars, talk boxes, backing girls, tambourines, foot stomps, and handclaps
El Camino is the seventh studio album by American rock duo the Black Keys. It was co-produced by Danger Mouse and the group, and was released on Nonesuch Records on December 6, 2011. The record was the band's follow-up to their commercial breakthrough, Brothers, and was their third collaboration with Danger Mouse. El Camino draws from popular genres of the 1950s to 1970s, such as rock and roll, glam rock, rockabilly, surf rock and soul. Danger Mouse contributed as a co-writer on each of the 11 songs alongside guitarist Dan Auerbach and drummer Patrick Carney. The album was named after the Chevrolet El Camino, a coupé utility car. The inspiration came from the band sighting an El Camino while on tour in Canada in 2010; Carney admitted that the title was selected "as a joke". El camino" is Spanish for "the road" or "the path".
The Black Keys' seventh album features Danger Mouse's strongest production work for the group and a mood that's frivolous, fun, and unabashedly corny.
Listen free to The Black Keys – El Camino (Lonely Boy, Dead and Gone and more). Seventh album by American blues-rock duo, The Black Keys. The album was announced on October 10, 2011 by Pitchfork Media and will become the band's fourth release from Nonesuch Records on December 6, 2011. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Complete your The Black Keys collection.
|A2||Dead And Gone||3:41|
|A3||Gold On The Ceiling||3:46|
|B1||Little Black Submarines||4:13|
|B3||Run Right Back||3:19|
|C2||Hell Of A Season||3:45|
|F||Money Maker (Live)||3:00|
|CD-2||Dead And Gone||3:41|
|CD-3||Gold On The Ceiling||3:44|
|CD-4||Little Black Submarines||4:11|
|CD-6||Run Right Back||3:17|
|CD-8||Hell Of A Season||3:45|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Mastered At – Magic Garden Mastering
- Recorded At – Easy Eye Sound
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Published By – McMoore McLesst Publishing
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Pressed By – Pallas – 24318
- Pressed By – Pallas – 24319
- Art Direction – Michael Carney
- Engineer – Jason Tarulli (tracks: E, F), Kennie Takahashi
- Engineer [Assistant] – Collin Dupuis (tracks: A1 to D2, CD-1 to CD-11)
- Keyboards [Additional] – B. Burton*
- Management – John Peets
- Mastered By – Brian Lucey
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – BG*
- Mixed By – Kennie Takahashi (tracks: E, F), Tchad Blake (tracks: A2 to D2, CD-2 to CD-11), Tom Elmhirst (tracks: A1, CD-1)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ben Baptie (tracks: A1, CD-1)
- Producer – Danger Mouse (tracks: A1 to D2, CD-1 to CD-11), The Black Keys
- Vocals [Additional] – Ashley Wilcoxson, Heather Rigdon, Leisa Hans
- Written-By – B. Burton*, D. Auerbach*, P. Carney*
NotesSpecial edition released in a gatefold sleeve. Includes giant poster, bonus 7" in plain generic black sleeve and CD in cardboard sleeve. 3,500 unnumbered pressings.
Published by McMoore McLesst Publishing (BMI), Administered by Wixen Music / Sweet Science/Copyright Control (ASCAP)
Pressed by the Pallas Group, Diepholz, Germany.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 75597 96225 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1•530454-A P. USA -24318- BG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 1•530454-B P. USA -24318- BG
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 1•530454-C P. USA -24319- BG
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 1•530454-D P. USA -24319- BG
|529099-2||The Black Keys||El Camino (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||529099-2||US||2011|
|none||The Black Keys||El Camino (11xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Nonesuch||none||US||2011|
|529099-2||The Black Keys||El Camino (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||529099-2||Argentina||2011|
|529009-1||The Black Keys||El Camino (LP)||Nonesuch||529009-1||US||2011|
|530454-1||The Black Keys||El Camino (2x12", Album, 180 + 7" + CD, Album + Num, S/Editio)||Nonesuch||530454-1||UK, Europe & US||2012|