Mary Lou Williams - 1927-1940 album flac
FLAC version ZIP size: 1284 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1976 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1841 mb
Other Formats: AUD ASF MP3 MMF MP2 MP1 VOX
1927-1940 (2018) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: 1927-1940 (2018).
This CD features the great pianist Mary Lou Williams during her earliest period. She is heard in 1927 on six selections with The Synco Jazzers (a small group that included her then-husband John Williams on alto) and then on the first 19 selections ever recorded under her own name.
Little Joe From Chicago. 20. –Six Men And A Girl. Mary Lou Williams' Blues. In Chronology - 1927-1940 (25xFile, MP3, Comp, 320). Complete Jazz Series.
Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this album. Synco Jazz - EP. John Williams' Synco Jazzers. Wood's Famous Blind Quartette. Midway Garden Orchestra. Jimmy O'Bryant's Famous Original Washboard Band.
More by Mary Lou Williams. Nice Jazz (Live at Nice "Grande Parade Jazz", 1978). It Ain't Necessarily So. Mary Lou Williams 1927-1957: the First Lady in Jazz. Jazz Heritage: Mary Lou Williams. More Mary Lou Williams. Listen to Complete Jazz Series 1927 - 1940 now. Listen to Complete Jazz Series 1927 - 1940 in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Robbie Williams Feel. Phil Collins One More Night.
Free download and listen Complete Jazz Series 1927 - 1940.
|1||–Jeanette's Synco Jazzers||Midnight Stomp||2:46|
|2||–Jeanette's Synco Jazzers||The Bumps||2:49|
|3||–John Williams' Synco Jazzers||Down In Gallion||2:48|
|4||–John Williams' Synco Jazzers||Goose Grease||2:49|
|5||–John Williams' Synco Jazzers||Pee Wee Blues||2:09|
|6||–John Williams' Synco Jazzers||Now Cut Loose||2:20|
|7||–Mary Lou Williams||Night Life||2:15|
|8||–Mary Lou Williams||Drag 'Em||2:09|
|9||–Mary Lou Williams||Corny Rhythm||2:19|
|10||–Mary Lou Williams||Overhand||2:26|
|11||–Mary Lou Williams||Isabelle||2:49|
|12||–Mary Lou Williams||Swingin' For Joy||3:09|
|13||–Mary Lou Williams||Clean Pickin'||3:03|
|14||–Mary Lou Williams||Mary's Special||2:45|
|15||–Mary Lou Williams||The Pearls||2:47|
|16||–Mary Lou Williams||Mr. Freddie's Blues||2:38|
|17||–Mary Lou Williams||Sweet (Patootie) Patunia||2:35|
|18||–Mary Lou Williams||The Rocks||2:42|
|19||–Mary Lou Williams||Little Joe From Chicago||2:41|
|20||–Six Men And A Girl||Mary Lou Williams' Blues||2:53|
|21||–Six Men And A Girl||Tea For Two||2:54|
|22||–Six Men And A Girl||Scratchin' The Gravel||2:15|
|23||–Six Men And A Girl||Zonky||2:41|
|24||–Mary Lou Williams And Her Kansas City Seven||Baby Dear||3:05|
|25||–Mary Lou Williams And Her Kansas City Seven||Harmony Blues||3:04|
- Copyright (c) – Classics Records
- Alto Saxophone, Bass Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – John Williams (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Banjo – Joe Williams (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Bass – Booker Collins (tracks: 9 to 18, 20 to 25)
- Celesta – Mary Lou Williams (tracks: 14)
- Clarinet – Edward Inge (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Earl "Buddy" Miller* (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Drums – Ben Thigpen (tracks: 9 to 18, 20 to 25), Robert Price* (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Electric Guitar – Floyd Smith (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Guitar [?] – Ted Robinson (tracks: 14)
- Liner Notes – Anatol Schenker
- Piano – Mary Lou Williams
- Tenor Saxophone – Dick Wilson (tracks: 20 to 25)
- Trombone – Bradley Bullett (tracks: 1 to 6), Ted Donnelly (tracks: 20 to 23)
- Trumpet – Earl Thompson (tracks: 20 to 23), Harold Baker (tracks: 20 to 23), Henry McCord (tracks: 1 to 6)
NotesMisspelt 'The Chronogical Classics' on the front.
Recorded Chicago, c. January 1927 (tracks 1, 2), February 1927 (tracks 3, 4), c. March 7, 1927 (tracks 5, 6), c. April 24, 1930 (tracks 7, 8)
Recorded New York, March 7, 1936 (tracks 9 to 11), March 11, 1936 (tracks 12, 13), April 9, 1936 (track 14), September 14, 1938 (tracks 15 to 18), October 12, 1939 (track 19), January 26, 1940 (tracks 20 to 23) and November 18, 1940 (tracks 24, 25)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3307517063021
- Barcode (Text): 3 307517 063021
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|none||Mary Lou Williams||In Chronology - 1927-1940 (25xFile, MP3, Comp, 320)||Complete Jazz Series||none||2009|