Mei Han - Outside The Wall: New Music For Zheng album flac
Genre: Classical / Folk music
Title: Outside The Wall: New Music For Zheng
Style: Contemporary, Chinese Classical
FLAC version ZIP size: 1449 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1605 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1964 mb
Other Formats: MMF AIFF MOD FLAC AU DTS MP4
Outside the Wall: New Music for Zheng. The Greening, for zheng. 3. Variations (3) on the Theme of Plum Blossom, for zheng. Outside the Wall, for zheng.
Mei Han. Arranger, Primary Artist, Zheng.
The Greening, for zheng. Purple Lotus Bud, for zheng & string quartet. 9. Bamboo, Silk and Stone, for zheng & string quartet. Randy Raine-Reusch, Barry Truax.
3. Dance of the Yao Tribe. Outside the Wall: New Music for Zheng.
Outside the Wall" (working titles "Bleeding Hearts", "The Buskers") is a song written by Roger Waters. It appeared on the 1979 Pink Floyd album, The Wall. This song is meant as a dénouement to the album. An explosion is heard to signify the wall's destruction, and "Outside the Wall" quietly begins. It is not explicitly stated what happens to Pink, the protagonist, after the dismantling of his psychological "wall"
She came to Vancouver in 1996 and met Raine-Reusch at the University of British Columbia in 1998, marrying him in 2001. She is currently a Visiting Assistant Professor at Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio. She has recorded one solo album, entitled Outside the Wall (2005). China's Long Song", from CBC Inside the Music program.
About The Wall . After a falling out with Storm Thorgerson and Hipgnosis, The Wall now features another designer, Gerald Scarfe, who did the distinctive font of the album title and the twisted figures of the related artwork. The Wall " Track Info.
|3||Three Variations On The Theme Of Plum Blossom||6:33|
|Outside The Wall||5:59|
|8||Purple Lotus Bud||16:22|
|9||Bamboo, Silk And Stone||9:22|
- Arranged By – Mei Han (tracks: 1, 3)
- Art Direction – Randy Raine-Reusch
- Cello – Ari Barnes* (tracks: 8)
- Composed By – Barry Truax (tracks: 9), John Oliver (tracks: 8), Minoru Miki (tracks: 2), Randy Raine-Reusch (tracks: 4, 5, 6, 7, 9)
- Engineer – Jay O'Keeffe
- Guzheng – Mei Han
- Liner Notes – Mei Han, Randy Raine-Reusch
- Mastered By – Chon, Jay O'Keeffe
- Photography – Randy Raine-Reusch, Tim Matheson
- Producer – Randy Raine-Reusch
- Viola – Nikita Pogrebnoy (tracks: 8)
- Violin – Patricia Shih (tracks: 8), Yuel Yawney (tracks: 8)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Profile Studios, Vancouver, BC, Canada January, 2005 , except for track 8, recorded at the Chan Centre for the Performing arts, Vancouver, BC, November 2004
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 778331222025