Smalltown Poets - Listen Closely album flac
Title: Listen Closely
Country: USA & Canada
Style: Pop Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1863 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1640 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1391 mb
Other Formats: MP4 FLAC AIFF MOD VOX RA DMF
Listen Closely is the second album of Christian rock band Smalltown Poets. It was released in 1998. Call Me Christian" – 3:36. Anything Genuine" – 3:05. There Is Only You" – 3:47. Long Long Way" – 4:04. The Gospel Is Peace" – 4:29. Hold It up to the Light" – 4:15. Garland of Grace" – 3:49. One of These Days" – 2:16. Michael Johnston – vocals, guitars. Miguel DeJesús – bass guitar
BPM Profile Listen Closely. Album starts at 119BPM, ends at 142BPM (+23), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Smalltown Poets. Christmas Time Again. It's Later Than It's Ever Been.
Listen Closely (CD, Album, Club, Enh). ForeFront Records, ForeFront Records. G2 7243 8 25206 2 7, FFD5206R. 버전 판매. Listen Closely (CD, Album, Enh).
Features Song Lyrics for Smalltown Poets's Listen Closely album. Smalltown Poets - Listen Closely Album Lyrics. 1. Hold It Up to the Light Lyrics.
Listen Closely - Smalltown Poets, Christian & Gospel music genre. Christian & Gospel songs and albums by Smalltown Poets, Mp3 Music. Smalltown Poets are a great band- a low-key, summer day sort of feel, but with an uncompromising passion for God. Listening to them makes my day and encourages my own passion for God! The best songs on this album are There Is Only You, Gloria, Quasar, Anything Genuine, and Hold It Up to the Light.
Album by Smalltown Poets. There Is Only You. Gloria. Long, Long Way. The Gospel Is Peace. Hold It Up To The Light. MusicBrainz: Listen Closely.
Listen Closely, our sophomore release, is officially 20 today! As a band, it’s an honor and incredibly humbling to hear stories about how these songs are still impacting people around the world today. Recorded in the summer of 1998 at Ardent Studios in Memphis TN, the album was mostly written in the choir rooms, youth rooms, dressing rooms, and venue basements that made up the backstage areas across the USA for. the Threads tour with Geoff Moore and the Distance. were playing their set, we were writing Listen Closely.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Call Me Christian
Drums – Matt GoldmanProducer – Dana Key
|3||There Is Only You||3:47|
Backing Vocals – Dana Key, Kevin Paige Drums – Matt GoldmanMixed By – John HamptonProducer – Dana Key
|6||Long, Long Way||4:04|
|7||The Gospel Is Peace||4:28|
|8||Hold It Up To The Light
Backing Vocals – Dana Key, Kevin Paige Drums – Matt GoldmanMixed By – John Hampton
|11||Garland Of Grace||3:49|
|12||One Of These Days||2:15|
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D126654
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ardent Music, LLC
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Ardent Music, LLC
- Marketed By – ForeFront Records
- Distributed By – ForeFront Records
- Distributed By – Chordant Distribution Group
- Distributed By – CMC Distribution
- Copyright (c) – Ardent
- Copyright (c) – Koala
- Copyright (c) – Small Town Poetry
- Copyright (c) – Irving Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Midnight Ocean Bonfire Music
- Bass, Vocals – Miguel DeJesus
- Booking [Concert] – Davdon Artist Agency
- Design – Desciple Design
- Drums, Percussion – Byron Goggin
- Executive Producer – Dana Key, Patrick Scholes
- Guitar [12-stringed, Additional Musician] – Dana Key
- Guitar [Lead] – Kevin Breuner
- Keyboards, Vocals – Danny Stephens
- Lead Vocals – Michael Johnston
- Management – The Mark Hollingsworth Company
- Mandolin [Additional Musician] – Tommy Burroughs
- Mastered By – Brad Blackwood
- Mixed By – Skidd Mills
- Percussion [Additional Musician] – Skidd Mills
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Allen Clark
- Producer – John Hampton
- Strings [Additional Musician] – Carl Marsh
- Written-By – Brad Olsen (tracks: 4), Brandon Thompson (tracks: 4), Byron Goggin (tracks: 5), Clark Leake (tracks: 4), Danny Stephens (tracks: 3 to 7, 12), David Wilcox (tracks: 8), Kevin Breuner (tracks: 2, 3), Lee Moody (tracks: 1), Michael Johnston (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 to 11), Miguel DeJesus (tracks: 2, 7 to 11), Ted Stephens (tracks: 12), Todd Olsen (tracks: 4)
NotesAll songs © 1998 Ardent / Koala (ASCAP) & Small Town Poetry (ASCAP) except for "Hold It Up To The Light" © 1993 Irving Music, Inc. / Midnight Ocean Bonfire Music (BMI) & "Gloria" © 1998 Ardent / Koala (ASCAP) & Small Town Poetry (ASCAP)
Lyrics included in 8 page front insert.
Unspecified extra musical bonus material is also on the CD.
Recorded and mixed at Ardent Studios, Mephis, TN - USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1679
- Matrix / Runout: FFD5206RM
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 2-2-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|G2 7243 8 25206 2 7, FFD5206R||Smalltown Poets||Listen Closely (CD, Album, Enh)||ForeFront Records, ForeFront Records||G2 7243 8 25206 2 7, FFD5206R||USA & Canada||1998|
|G2-7-2438-25206-0-3, DPRO13572||Smalltown Poets||Listen Closely (CD, Album, Promo)||ForeFront Records, ForeFront Records||G2-7-2438-25206-0-3, DPRO13572||US||1998|
|G4 7243 8 25206 4 1, FFC5206||Smalltown Poets||Listen Closely (Cass, Album)||ForeFront Records, ForeFront Records||G4 7243 8 25206 4 1, FFC5206||US||1998|
|7243 8252062 7||Smalltown Poets||Listen Closely (CD, Album, Enh)||ForeFront Records||7243 8252062 7||UK||1998|
|G2 7243 8 25206 2 7, FFD5206R||Smalltown Poets||Listen Closely (CD, Album, Club, Enh)||Ardent Music, ForeFront Records||G2 7243 8 25206 2 7, FFD5206R||US||1998|