Aphex Twin - On album flac
Style: IDM, Ambient, Techno
FLAC version ZIP size: 1642 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1532 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1771 mb
Other Formats: MMF MPC ADX VOC MOD VQF MP2
Richard David James (born 18 August 1971), best known by the stage name Aphex Twin, is a British musician. He is best known for his influential and idiosyncratic work in styles such as ambient techno and "intelligent dance music" during the 1990s. He is among the most acclaimed figures in contemporary electronic music
Aphex Twin: British musician. He is best known for his influential and idiosyncratic work in styles such as ambient techno and intelligent dance music during the 1990s. He is among the most acclaimed figures in contemporary electronic music. Ageispolis, Avril 14th, Xtal и другие песни. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
Cheetah EP. Aphex Twin. orphaned deejay selek 2006-2008. Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP. Richard D. James Album. Girl/Boy EP. I Care Because You Do.
Official Aphex Twin Store. Collapse’ EP out 14 September on Warp. Watch the ‘T69 collapse’ video by Weirdcore.
Aphex Twin - 26 Mixes For Cash. Aphex Twin - 51/13 Aphex Singles Collection.
The tracks on this album were composed between 1990 and 1994 in a range of Aphex Twin musical styles.
30 tracks · 11 October 2001. 51/13 Aphex Singles Collection.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||On (Reload Mix)
Remix – Reload
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Published By – Chrysalis Music UK
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Illustration – Dan Parkes
- Producer, Written-By – Richard D James*
- Sleeve – The Designers Republic
NotesThe US CD Maxi-Single for "On" features the same sleeve artwork as both the first UK 12" and CD EPs for "On" (WAP 39 and WAP 39 CD, respectively). The plastic portion of the FLP™ case eco-packaging for this release is white.
Tracks 1, 2 and 3 have been slightly edited down from their original forms.
Although the artwork is credited to Dan Parkes in the typed credits on the release, the art is signed "DVZ '93".
℗ 1993 Sire Records Company, marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company. Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing. © 1993 Sire Records Company.
Made in USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-41217-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624121725
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 41217-2 SRC**02 M1S6
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 2 and 3): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 1 41217-2 SRC**02 M1S2
- Mould SID Code (Variants 1 and 2): IFPI 2U4S
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): none
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): [Specialty 'S' Logo] 1 41217-2 SRC**02 M1S4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U4G
|WAP 39||Aphex Twin||On (12", EP, 1/2)||Warp Records||WAP 39||UK||1993|
|WAP 39 CD||Aphex Twin||On (CD, EP, RP, Whi)||Warp Records||WAP 39 CD||UK||Unknown|
|WAP 39 CDR||Aphex Twin||On (Remixes) (CD, EP, M/Print, Bla)||Warp Records||WAP 39 CDR||UK||1993|
|WAP 39||Aphex Twin||On (12", EP)||Warp Records||WAP 39||UK||1993|
|WAP 39 CDR||Aphex Twin||On (Remixes) (CD, EP, RE)||Warp Records, Warp Records||WAP 39 CDR||UK||Unknown|