Benjamin Biolay - Volver album flac
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Style: Chanson, Latin
FLAC version ZIP size: 1494 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1253 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1704 mb
Other Formats: MP1 ASF MIDI AU TTA AUD DXD
More albums from Benjamin Biolay: Palermo Hollywood by Benjamin Biolay. Rose Kennedy by Benjamin Biolay. La Superbe by Benjamin Biolay. Trenet by Benjamin Biolay. Négatif by Benjamin Biolay. L’Origine by Benjamin Biolay. Pourquoi Tu Pleures ? (Musique Et Chansons Inspirées Du Film) by Benjamin Biolay. Trash Yéyé by Benjamin Biolay. View all albums . Volver. 6. La Mémoire (Volver Partie 2). 7. Roma (Amor).
Benjamin Biolay – Volver. Label: Barclay – 574 723 9. Format: CD, Album. Lyrics By – Ambrosia Parsley (tracks: 15), Benjamin Biolay (tracks: 1 to 13, 15), Illya Kuryaki & The Valderramas (tracks: 7), Paz Ferreyra (tracks: 11), Sofia Wilhelmi (tracks: 9). Management – Catherine Naubron-Nusse, Marc Hernandez (2). Mastered By – Alex Gopher.
Listen free to Benjamin Biolay – Volver (Volver, ¡Encore Encore! and more). 16 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Volver by Benjamin Biolay appeared on 2 charts for 19 weeks, peaked at in France. View detailed chart stats and album information. You can make changes to the tracklist directly on MusicBrainz. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group.
This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 107/137 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Benjamin Biolay.
Album by Benjamin Biolay. Encore Encore! (featuring Chiara Mastroianni). Happy Hour (featuring Catherine Deneuve). Roma (amoR) (featuring Illya Kuryaki and The Valderramas). a vole bas (featuring Sofia Wilhelmi). Pardonnez-moi (featuring Miss Bolivia). Hollywood Palermo (featuring Ambrosia).
Benjamin Biolay (French pronunciation: ; 20 January 1973) is a French singer, songwriter, musician, actor and record producer. He is the brother of singer Coralie Clément, whose two albums he wrote and produced, and the ex-husband of Chiara Mastroianni, the daughter of Catherine Deneuve and Marcello Mastroianni. His low-key vocal style is somewhat similar to French pop star Étienne Daho.
Once the enfant terrible of French chanson, Benjamin Biolay is now in his mid-forties and a fashion icon who has spent a decade living - most of the time - in the funky Argentinian artist's neighborhood that 2016's wonderful Palermo Hollywood was titled after. Volver (Spanish for "come back") is, appropriately, a formal sequel
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By [Orchestre de Buenos-Aires] – Pablo SalzmanCello – María Eugenia Castro, Paula PomeraniecContrabass – Juan Pablo NavarroViola – Elizabeth Ridolfi, Gabriel Falconi, Pablo HopenhaynViolin [Premier] – Fernando Herman, Guillermo Rubino, Gustavo Mulé*, Lucia Herrera, Natalia Cabello, Serdar GeldymuradovViolin [Second] – Diego Tejedor, Jorge Calderlari, Julio Dominguez , Pablo Farhat
|2||–Benjamin Biolay avec Chiara Mastroianni||¡Encore Encore!||4:52|
|3||–Benjamin Biolay||Le Nuage||4:14|
|4||–Benjamin Biolay avec La Mala Rodriguez*||Mala Siempre||3:18|
|5||–Benjamin Biolay avec Catherine Deneuve||Happy Hour||4:42|
|6||–Benjamin Biolay||La Mémoire||3:48|
|7||–Benjamin Biolay avec Illya Kuryaki & The Valderramas||Roma (amoR)||3:57|
|9||–Benjamin Biolay avec Sofia Wilhelmi||Ça Vole Bas||3:06|
|11||–Benjamin Biolay avec Miss Bolivia||Pardonnez-Moi||3:33|
|12||–Benjamin Biolay||Sur La Comète||3:23|
|13||–Benjamin Biolay||L'Alcool, L'Absence||4:36|
|14||–Benjamin Biolay||Avec Le Temps
Lyrics By, Music By – Léo Ferré
|15||–Benjamin Biolay avec Ambrosia Parsley||Hollywood Palermo||3:59|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barclay
- Copyright (c) – Barclay
- Mastered At – Translab
- Made By – Arvato – 56614750
- Published By – Bambi Rose
- Recorded At – Studios De La Seine
- Recorded At – Studio Saint Germain
- Recorded At – Estudios Romaphonic
- Recorded At – El Pie Recording Studios
- Recorded At – ICP Recording Studios
- Arranged By [Orchestre de Paris] – Nicolas Guiraud (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15)
- Artwork By [Drawings], Sleeve, Photography By [Poster] – M/M (Paris)
- Backing Vocals – Amanda Malela Mbuyi (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8 to 11)
- Bandoneon – Pablo Gignoli (tracks: 1, 4, 9, 12 to 15)
- Bass – Melvil Poupaud (tracks: 11)
- Cello – Héloise Luzzati* (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), Mathilde Sternat (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15)
- Charango – Damian Verdun (tracks: 1, 12)
- Contrabass – Afaf Fakhour (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15)
- Drums – Fernando Samalea
- Executive-Producer [Direction Artistique] – Sylvain Taillet, Thierry Planelle
- Flute – Dieter Limbourg (tracks: 2, 3, 10, 15)
- Guitar – Melvil Poupaud (tracks: 7)
- Guitar, Bass – Nicolas Fiszman
- Guitar, Ukulele – Philippe Almosnino
- Lyrics By – Ambrosia Parsley (tracks: 15), Benjamin Biolay (tracks: 1 to 13, 15), Illya Kuryaki & The Valderramas (tracks: 7), Paz Ferreyra* (tracks: 11), Sofia Wilhelmi (tracks: 9)
- Management – Catherine Naubron-Nusse*, Marc Hernandez
- Mastered By – Alex Gopher
- Mixed By – Julien Delfaud
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Guillaume Jay
- Music By – Anna Friedberg* (tracks: 5), Benjamin Biolay (tracks: 1 to 13, 15)
- Orchestra – Orchestre de Buenos-Aires* (tracks: 1), Orchestre de Paris* (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15)
- Percussion – Vicki Vergolini* (tracks: 1, 12)
- Percussion, Drums – Denis Benarrosh (tracks: 14, 15)
- Photography By [Cover] – Karim Sadli
- Piano, Synthesizer – Michel Amsellem (tracks: 1, 14)
- Producer, Arranged By – Benjamin Biolay
- Programmed By – Clément 'Animalsons' Dumoulin*
- Recorded By – Erwin Autrique
- Saxophone – Dieter Limbourg (tracks: 11)
- Soprano Vocals – Valérie Gabail (tracks: 5, 12)
- Viola – Julien Gaben (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), Vanessa Menneret (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), Vincen Debruyne* (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15)
- Violin – Arnaud Vallin (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), Cécile Tête (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), David Braccini (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), David Galoustov (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), Jacques Gandard (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), Marianne Lagarde (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15), Vinh Pham (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15)
- Violin, Soloist – Anne Gravoin (tracks: 4, 7, 12 to 15)
- Voice, Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Synthesizer, Guitar, Programmed By, Brass – Benjamin Biolay
NotesComes in Jewel Case with booklet
Track 11 contains a sample of "Noche Polar" (Guillermo Beresnak, Maria Paz Ferreyra/Maria Paz Ferreyra), published by EMI Melograf S.A./Flicka Musica, used with permission by EMI Music Publishing France.
Published by Bambi Rose except track 7 by Bambi Rose and Warner Chappell, track 14 by Meridian Éditions, Mathieu Ferré et Cie, track 15 by Bambi Rose and Big Deal Notes/Pittypie Songs (ASCAP).
℗© 2017 Barclay, un label Universal Music France. Fabriqué dans l'U.E.
Miss Bolivia and Illya Kuryaki & The Valderramas appear courtesy of Sony Music Argentina.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602557472394
- Label Code: LC00126
- Matrix / Runout: 56614750/00602557472394 21
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0757
|576 236 9||Benjamin Biolay||Volver (CD, Album + CD + S/Edition)||Barclay||576 236 9||France||2017|
|574 723 4||Benjamin Biolay||Volver (2xLP, Album)||Barclay||574 723 4||France||2017|
|574 724 0||Benjamin Biolay||Volver (CD, Album)||Barclay||574 724 0||Europe||2017|