Quincy Jones - Walking In Space album flac
Title: Walking In Space
Style: Soul-Jazz, Big Band, Jazz-Funk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1590 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1287 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1773 mb
Other Formats: ASF MP2 DXD TTA MP4 FLAC DTS
Watch the video for Walking In Space from Quincy Jones's Walking in Space for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Quincy Delight Jones Jr. (born March 14, 1933) is an American music impresario, musical arranger, record producer, and film composer. View full artist profile.
Conductor – Quincy Jones. Design – Sam Antupit. Manufactured by RTB Records under licence from A&M records. differences from Quincy Jones - Walking In Space on sleeve top left corner, label color as well as "I - 3000" on label. Matrix, Runout: 2420244 A 1684.
Walking In Space (LP, Album, Pit). A&M Records, CTI Records. Walking In Space (LP, Album, RE, Ind). Walking In Space (CD, Album, RE). A&M Records.
Walking In Space, 1969. I Never Told You, 04:18.
Artist: Quincy Jones. Album: Walking in Space. Walking in Space: Best 2 songs. Quincy Jones - I Never Told You 04:17. Quincy Jones - Love And Peace 05:48. Quincy Jones: best 2 tracks. James Ingram, Quincy Jones - One Hundred Ways Ultimate Collection: Quincy Jones, 2002 04:19. James Ingram, Quincy Jones - Just Once Love, Q, 2004 04:34. Artist: Quincy Jones.
Exclusive Prime pricing.
Walking in Space albümüne ait şarkıları görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. En çok dinlenen, en popüler şarkıcılar, albümler ve şarkılar muzikdinle. My body Is walking in space My soul is in orbit With God face to face. Floating, flipping Flying, tripping. Tripping from Pottsville to Mainline Tripping from Mainline to Moonville.
Walking in Space (1969). Album by Quincy Jones. I Never Told You. was sampled in. Jay Dee 52 by J Dilla (2016). And So Kiddies by Cage (1999). Kick the Bobo (Beatnuts Remix) by Prime Minister Pete Nice and Daddy Rich (1993). see 4 more connections. Peace to the Preacher by . Killer Joe. Ain't Got Time to Waste by Aim feat.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Walking In Space
Flute [Solo] – Hubert LawsTenor Saxophone [Solo] – Roland KirkTrombone [Solo] – Jimmy ClevelandTrumpet [Solo] – Freddie HubbardVocals [Solo] – Valerie Simpson
|B2||Love And Peace
Electric Bass – Chuck RaineyTenor Saxophone [Solo] – Hubert Laws
|B3||I Never Told You
Soprano Saxophone [Solo] – Jerome Richardson
|B4||Oh Happy Day||3:35|
- Arranged By – Bob James (tracks: B3), Quincy Jones (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Bass – Ray Brown (tracks: B1)
- Conductor – Quincy Jones
- Design [Album] – Sam Antupit
- Drums – Bernard Purdie (tracks: B2, B4), Grady Tate (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Electric Bass – Ray Brown (tracks: A1, A2, B2 to B4)
- Electric Piano – Bob James (tracks: A1, A2, B2 to B4)
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Guitar – Eric Gale, Toots Thielemans (tracks: A1, A2, B3)
- Harmonica – Toots Thielemans (tracks: A1, A2, B3)
- Liner Notes – Morgan Ames
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner
- Piano – Paul Griffin (tracks: B1)
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Saxophone, Flute, Reeds – Hubert Laws, Jerome Richardson, Joel Kaye, Roland Kirk
- Trombone – Alan Raph (tracks: B1, B2, B4), George Jeffers (tracks: A1, A2, B3), J.J. Johnson (tracks: B1, B2, B4), Jimmy Cleveland, Kai Winding (tracks: A1, A2, B3), Norman Pride (tracks: B2, B4), Tony Studd
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Snooky Young* (tracks: A1, A2, B3), Freddie Hubbard, John Frosk (tracks: A1, A2, B2 to B4), Lloyd Michels (tracks: B1, B2, B4), Marvin Stamm, Dick Williams* (tracks: B1)
- Vocals – Hilda Harris, Maretha Stewart*, Marilyn Jackson, Valerie Simpson
NotesManufactured by RTB Records under licence from A&M records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 2420244
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 2420244
|SP-3023||Quincy Jones||Walking In Space (LP, Album, Pit)||A&M Records, CTI Records||SP-3023||US||1969|
|SP-3023||Quincy Jones||Walking In Space (LP, Album, RE, Ind)||A&M Records, CTI Records||SP-3023||US||Unknown|
|393 023-2||Quincy Jones||Walking In Space (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||393 023-2||Germany||1985|
|OR-3023||Quincy Jones||Walking In Space (Reel, 7" Reel, Album)||A&M Records||OR-3023||US||1969|
|212 076||Quincy Jones||Walking In Space (LP, Album)||A&M Records, CTI Records||212 076||Germany||1969|