Skunk Anansie - Post Orgasmic Chill album flac
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Post Orgasmic Chill
Style: Hard Rock, Industrial
FLAC version ZIP size: 1805 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1318 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1604 mb
Other Formats: AUD DMF ASF XM AA RA MPC
Post Orgasmic Chill is the third studio album by British rock band Skunk Anansie, first released in 1999. Two album covers exist: the European version with the band lounging in an oceanside apartment, and the American version with the band standing on the Atlantic City boardwalk. It was a complete departure from their previous two albums, which had elements of punk rock and alternative rock by moving to a new harder sound with elements of hard rock and alternative metal
Post Orgasmic Chill bursts with nervous energy and jarring contrasts yet is as straight-ahead a hard rock album as Skunk Anansie is likely to create. The staccato guitar and drum rhythms of "Charlie Big Potato" and "On My Motel TV" hit like a jackhammer, yet strings and other flourishes polish them into an intelligent, subtle finish.
Performer, Recorded By – Skunk Anansie. Photography By – Glen Luchford. Photography By – Skunk Anansie. Producer – Andy Wallace. Technician – Don Sternecker.
Post Orgasmic Chill Tracklist. 1. Charlie Big Potato Lyrics. 3. We Don't Need Who You Think You Are Lyrics.
Features Song Lyrics for Skunk Anansie's Post Orgasmic Chill album. Skunk Anansie Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Charlie Big Potato||6:21|
|2||On My Hotel T.V.||3:34|
|3||We Don't Need Who You Think You Are||4:19|
|5||The Skank Heads||3:10|
|8||Good Things Don't Always Come To You||5:25|
|10||You'll Follow Me Down||4:02|
|11||And This Is Nothing That I Thought I Had||3:03|
|12||I'm Not Afraid
Organ [Hammond] – Andy Wallace
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Recorded At – Clinton Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Made By – ims Manufacturing
- Composed By [Strings], Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Wil Malone
- Design – Michael Nash Associates
- Drums, Percussion – Mark*
- Electric Bass, Bass [Acoustic], Programmed By – Cass*
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Ace*
- Engineer – Clif Norrell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Laidlaw
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Theremin, Vibraphone – Skin
- Management – Leigh Johnson
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Steve Sisco
- Performer [Segues], Recorded By [Segues] – Skunk Anansie
- Photography By – Glen Luchford
- Photography By [Personal] – Skunk Anansie
- Producer – Andy Wallace
- Technician [Pre-production Assistant] – Don Sternecker
- Written-By – Len Arran (tracks: 4, 7 to 10), M. Richardson* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 11, 12), Ace* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 11, 12), Cass Lewis* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 11, 12), Skin
NotesStrings recorded at Clinton Studios.
Pre-production rehearsed at Mixolydian Studios.
Printed in the E.U.
Enhanced CD which includes the video for Charlie Big Potato.
℗ 1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1999 Virgin Records Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24384 71040 8
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Price Code (F): PM 513
- Matrix / Runout: [ims logo] www.imsgroup.it 8471040
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV03
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2536
|CDV 2881, CDV2881, 7243 8 47104 0 8||Skunk Anansie||Post Orgasmic Chill (CD, Album, Enh)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin||CDV 2881, CDV2881, 7243 8 47104 0 8||Europe||1999|
|7243 8 471040 8||Skunk Anansie||Post Orgasmic Chill (CD, Album, Enh, Unofficial)||Virgin||7243 8 471040 8||Russia||1999|
|DPRO-14316, 7087 6 14316 0 5||Skunk Anansie||Post Orgasmic Chill (CD, Album, Promo, Dig)||Virgin, Virgin||DPRO-14316, 7087 6 14316 0 5||US||1999|
|V2881, 7243 8 47104 1 5||Skunk Anansie||Post Orgasmic Chill (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||V2881, 7243 8 47104 1 5||UK||1999|
|VISA 4590||Skunk Anansie||Post Orgasmic Chill (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Labels||VISA 4590||Europe||1999|