Dokken - Beast From The East album flac
Title: Beast From The East
Style: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1471 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1167 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1565 mb
Other Formats: RA AC3 ASF MMF AHX MP4 AUD
Jeff Pilson, Don Dokken, Mick Brown, George Lynch. Авторы текста и музыки. Mick Brown, Don Dokken, Jeff Pilson, George Lynch. WMG; PEDL, CMRRA, Warner Chappell, ASCAP, UBEM, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (4).
Beast from the East is a live album recorded by the American heavy metal band Dokken in Japan in April 1988, during tour in support of their album Back for the Attack. It was released on November 16, 1988. The album features live versions of the band's most popular songs from previous four studio albums and also includes a new studio track entitled "Walk Away".
3 Dokken CD Lot Under Lock & Key + Beast from the East + Erase the Slate New. Condition Brand new Free Shipping. Lead Vocals – Don Dokken. 2 Vinyl, LP, Album. Photography By – Hiro Ito, Mark Weiss (3), . A1 Unchain The Night 5:38. Dokken - Beast from the East. The song was accompanied with a music video, which featured members of the band performing atop the Santa Monica Mountains overlooking Topanga Canyon and the Pacific Ocean
By: Dokken (1988, Rock). Lightning Strikes Again by Dokken. Hell To Pay by Dokken. Breakin’ The Chains by Dokken. One Live Night by Dokken. Tooth And Nail by Dokken.
However, their live album, Beast from the East, proves that they possess something other metal groups fail to achieve when performing live - power. While such rock groups as Iron Maiden and Judas Priest would fall short in attaining as much energy as their studio cuts on-stage, Dokken's energy reaches its peak, especially due to the wildness of George Lynch's guitar riffs, which somehow managed to escape their studio albums. The release covers all of the band's biggest and best hits, along with a new studio track entitled "Walk Away
|A1||Unchain The Night||5:38|
|A2||Tooth And Nail||3:18|
|A3||Standing In The Shadows||4:27|
|B1||Kiss Of Death||5:21|
|B2||When Heaven Comes Down||3:44|
|B3||Into The Fire||5:02|
|C2||It's Not Love||6:14|
|C4||Just Got Lucky||5:02|
|D1||Breaking The Chains||5:21|
|D2||In My Dreams||5:02|
|D3||Turn On The Action||4:58|
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Artwork By [Illustration] – Nick Jainschigg
- Bass, Vocals, Keyboards – Jeff Pilson
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums, Vocals – Mick Brown
- Engineer – Mack Kojima (tracks: 1 to 13), Masayuki Amano (tracks: 1 to 13), Tokugen Yamamoto (tracks: 1 to 13), Yoshio Niwano (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Guitar – George Lynch
- Lead Vocals – Don Dokken
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Michael Wagener
- Other [Album Production Coordinator] – Scott Welch
- Photography [Live Photography] – Hiro Itoh, Mark Weiss, P.G. Brunelli
- Producer – Dokken
- Producer, Engineer – Angelo Arcuri
NotesRecorded live in Japan, 1988, except track 17 "Walk Away" which is a studio recording.
℗©1988 Elektra/Asylum Records for the United States and WEA International, Inc. for the world outside of the United States. All Rights Reserved. Printed in U.S.A.
Track duration on labels differ from back of cover.
[Side 2]: (Track 4) Mr Scary: 8.13
[Side 4]: (Track 1) Breaking The Chains: 3.53, (Track 4) Walk Away: 5.00
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-60823-1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): Side 1: STE-60823-A-DMM-1 SP1-2 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): Side 2: STE-60823-B-DMM-1 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): Side 3: STE-60823-C-DMM-1 SP-1-1 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): Side 4: STE-60823-D-DMM-1 SP 1-1 Sterling
|9 60823-2, 60823-2||Dokken||Beast From The East (CD, Album)||Elektra, Elektra||9 60823-2, 60823-2||US||1988|
|960 823-1, EKT 55||Dokken||Beast From The East (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Elektra, Elektra||960 823-1, EKT 55||Europe||1988|
|CD 60823||Dokken||Beast From The East (CD, Album)||Elektra||CD 60823||Canada||1988|
|60823-4||Dokken||Beast From The East (Cass, Album)||Elektra||60823-4||US||1988|
|960 823-2||Dokken||Beast From The East (CD, Album)||Elektra||960 823-2||Europe||1988|