Iggy Pop - New Values album flac
Title: New Values
Style: Garage Rock, Glam, Classic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1153 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1773 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1288 mb
Other Formats: XM APE MP1 VQF AU WMA MP2
New Values is the third studio album by Iggy Pop and his first record since The Stooges' Funhouse and post-Stooges Kill City not to have any involvement from David Bowie. It was released in April 1979 by record label Arista. New Values was Pop's first record for Arista and the first collaboration by Pop and James Williamson since Kill City. The album also reunited Pop and Williamson with t Scott Thurston, who had played live piano for The Stooges on Metallic .
Classic album from Iggy Pop, released in 1979 . Авторы текста и музыки. SME (от лица компании "Buddha Records"); BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor, CMRRA, Abramus Digital, ARESA" и другие авторские общества (3). Композиция. Iggy Pop.
Iggy Pop. New Values (Cass, Album, Unofficial). New Values (LP, Album, Ltd, RP, Ora). Arista, Friday Music, Sony Music Commercial Music Group. 210 997. New Values (LP, Album, RE).
Artists Iggy Pop New Values. New Values Iggy Pop. New Values. This album has an average beat per minute of 139 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 112/166 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist New Values. BPM Profile New Values. Album starts at 126BPM, ends at 162BPM (+36), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Iggy Pop. Post Pop Depression.
Bookies Club 870. 2018 Live Radio Broadcast. Teatime Dub Encounters. Psychophonic Medicine. 2015 The Unreleased Tracks. The Original 1976 Album. Iggy Pop & The Stooges. 1976 Remastered 1976 album.
Import, Extra Tracks, Remastered. Only 13 left in stock (more on the way).
New Values is the third studio album by Iggy Pop and his first record since The Stooges ' Funhouse and post-Stooges Kill City not to have any involvement from David Bowie. RBP. Recording and release. Although guitar was played by Williamson.
|A1||Tell Me A Story||2:48|
|A5||Don't Look Down||3:36|
|A6||The Endless Sea||4:50|
|B1||Five Foot One||4:28|
|B2||How Do Ya Fix A Broken Part||2:52|
|B6||Billy Is A Runaway||2:26|
- Printed By – SIB-Tryck, Tumba
- Pressed By – Skandinaviska Grammophon AB
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – James Williamson, Scott Thurston
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – David Brock, James Williamson
- Backing Vocals – Earl Shackelford, The Alfono Sisters
- Bass – Jackie Clark
- Drums – Klaus Kruger*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Peter Haden
- Guitar – James Williamson
- Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer, Harmonica [Harp] – Scott Thurston
- Horns – John Harden
- Mastered By – Johnny Golden*
- Mixed By, Producer – James Williamson
- Photography [Sleeve Photography] – Trevor Rogers
- Producer [Assistant Production] – Lloyd Malan
- Strings – David Brock
- Vocals – Iggy Pop
- Written-By – Iggy Pop, James Williamson (tracks: A5), Scott Thurston (tracks: A2, B3, B4, B6)
NotesSIB tryck, Tumba, Sweden.
With printed photo inner sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout, stamped): 7C 062 62699 A Å
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout, stamped): 7C 062 62699 B Å
- Rights Society: n©b
|SPART 1092||Iggy Pop||New Values (LP, Album)||Arista||SPART 1092||UK||1979|
|1213||Iggy Pop||New Values (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Poker Sound||1213||Poland||1990|
|260 997||Iggy Pop||New Values (CD, Album, RE)||Arista||260 997||Europe||1990|
|FRM-4237||Iggy Pop||New Values (LP, Album, Ltd, RP, Ora)||Arista, Friday Music, Sony Music Commercial Music Group||FRM-4237||US||2019|
|210 997||Iggy Pop||New Values (LP, Album, RE)||Arista||210 997||Germany||1990|