Stewart Copeland - Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) album flac
Genre: Rock / Media & Screen
Title: Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Style: Soundtrack, Experimental
FLAC version ZIP size: 1921 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1707 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1338 mb
Other Formats: VOX RA XM DMF WAV FLAC APE
Stewart copeland rumble fish ost original movie soundtrack 12" lp vinyl. Taken on December 17, 2011. Some rights reserved.
Stewart Copeland Other Songs B - W.
Is Rumble Fish the best album by Stewart Copeland? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Rumble Fish by Stewart Copeland (1983) Overall rank: 59,823rd. Stewart Copeland Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 1983 [AMLX649 Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 8h 38m 58s. Ships to: Worldwide. Stewart Copeland - Rumble Fish (Original Soundtrack) - Lp Vinyl Record, Stewart Condition: Very Good. Time left: 1d 13h 46m 1s.
Singer: Stewart Copeland Album's name: Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Label: A&M Records – AMP-28087 Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Promo Country: Japan Date of released: 1983 Category: Rock, Stage & Screen Style: Soundtrack, Experimental. Stewart Copeland - Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) MP3 version. 1876 downloads at 15 mb/s. Stewart Copeland - Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) FLAC version. 1915 downloads at 11 mb/s.
Copeland's score for Rumble Fish secured him a Golden Globe nomination in 1983. The film, directed and produced by Francis Ford Coppola from the S. E. Hinton novel, also had a song released to radio on A&M Records "Don't Box Me In" (UK Singles Chart n. 91)-a collaboration between Copeland and singer/songwriter Stan Ridgway, leader of the band Wall of Voodoo-that received significant airplay upon release of the film that year. During the tour, Copeland also released his compilation album The Stewart Copeland Anthology, which was composed of his independent work.
All the great songs and lyrics from the "Rumble Fish " album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Stewart Armstrong Copeland (born July 16, 1952) is an American musician, best known as the drummer for the band The Police. During the group's extended hiatus from the mid-1980s to 2007, he played in other bands and composed soundtracks. Copeland was ranked by a Rolling Stone magazine reader poll . ore . Year: 1983.
|A1||Don't Box Me In||4:36|
|A3||Our Mother Is Alive||4:13|
|A4||Party At Someone Else's Place||2:32|
|A5||Biff Gets Stomped By Rusty James||2:22|
|A6||Brothers On Wheels||4:08|
|B1||West Tulsa Story||4:00|
|B3||Father On The Stairs||3:01|
|B4||Hostile Bridge To Benny's||1:52|
|B5||Your Mother Is Not Crazy||2:48|
|B6||Personal Midget / Cain's Ballroom||5:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Alfa Records, Inc
- Art Direction – Chuck Beeson
- Artwork By [Front Cover Illustration, © 1983] – Hot Weather Films
- Concept By [Creative Assistance], Technician [Technical Assistance] – Jeff Seitz
- Contractor – Pavel Farkas
- Double Bass – Buell Neidlinger
- Engineer – Robin Yeager
- Engineer [Additional Recording At Long Branch Studio, Tulsa, Oklahoma] – Bill Belknap
- Engineer [Additional Recording At Zoetrope Studios, San Francisco] – Kathy Morton, Richard Beggs
- Engineer [Mix At Worried Rabbit, Nineveh, Assyriah] – Jonney Jeronymides
- French Horn – Art Krahble*, Lory Westin
- Mastered By [A&m Studios, Hollywood] – Bernie Grundman
- Other [Musync] – Robert Randles
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Jane O'Neal
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Michael Jacobs
- Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Bass [Fender], Double Bass, Keyboards, Synthesizer [Rhythm], Percussion [Tuned], Percussion [Typewriter], Drums, Kazoo, Composed By, Performer – Stewart Copeland
- Producer – Stewart Copeland
- Saxophone, Score [Scoring] – Mel Martin
- Strings – Pavel Strings
- Technician [Tape Operator] – Gordon Lyons
- Trumpet – Stan Friedman
- Written-By – Stewart Copeland (tracks: A1)
- Written-By, Vocals, Harmonica, Synthesizer [String] – Stanard Ridgway* (tracks: A1)
NotesPromo release with Japanese promo signs on labels. Also with red/ white promo sticker on upper side of sleeve.
Including 1-page b/w sheet in English/ Japanese.
℗&©1983 A&M Records, Inc.
Manufactured by Alfa Records, Inc., Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|SP-6-4983||Stewart Copeland||Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-6-4983||US||1983|
|SP-4983||Stewart Copeland||Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP-4983||Canada||1983|
|L38141||Stewart Copeland||Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||A&M Records||L38141||Australia||1983|
|7502-14983-1||Stewart Copeland||Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||A&M Records||7502-14983-1||Brazil||1983|
|AMLH 20153||Stewart Copeland||Rumble Fish (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 20153||Netherlands||1983|