Odd Børge Sagland - Response album flac
FLAC version ZIP size: 1906 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1986 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1812 mb
Other Formats: MP3 XM AIFF WMA RA MOD AHX
Odd Borge (Odd Børge) Sagland. 03. Hedda Gabler - Intermezzo for marimba, O. (1993. Response for solo percussion and electronic sound (1990). Sagland, Odd Borge (Odd Børge). Abe, Keiko Guinjoan, Joan Nordheim, Arne Saeverud (Sæverud), Harald Sagland, Odd Borge (Odd Børge) Tanaka, Toshimitsu. se Phone +46 (0)8 544 102-30. BIS online store - Terms and Conditions.
Profile: Norwegian contemporary percussionist b. 1967.
Odd Børge Sagland - Response (2000). Anders Persson - En Timid Person (2019). Chiaki Mayumura - Mejya Mejya Monjya (2019) Hi-Res. Judy Henske & Jerry Yester - Farewell Aldebaran (Reissue) (1969/2005). Frank Popp Ensemble - Touch And Go (2005). London Symphony Orchestra - The Great Conductors: George Széll Conducts Handel & Haydn (2019 Remaster). Ric Ocasek - Beatitude (1982).
Tracklist 1: Sum P Log P 2: P(Ab)P(B)P(A) 3: E Hf 4: (^h-E)Psi 0 5: R S 2Gmc^2 6: F'g+Fg. Odd Børge Sagland - Response (2000). Chic - Original Album Series (5CD Box Set) (2011). VA - Les Precurseurs de la Roots of Bossa Nova 1948-1957 (2008). Fausto Papetti - Il Mondo Di Papetti № 2 (1988) LP.
Download free Odd Børge Sagland - Response. Full zip rar archives. Performer: Odd Børge Sagland Genre: Classical Album: Response Released: 2000 Style: Contemporary.
The soloist in question here is Odd Borge Sagland and it's clear that he is thoroughly familiar with a wide range of instruments, particularly the marimba–and he also knows how to choose a program that will demonstrate his artistry while offering strong listener appeal. The program closes with Toshimitsu Tanaka's Two Movements for Marimba (1965) and Arne Nordheim's Response (1990). The latter work is for different kinds of percussion instruments (centered around the marimba) with added electronic sounds. The recording's sonics are excellent and Sagland's playing cannot be faulted. True, no one makes a recording such as this expecting wide audience appeal, but percussion specialists will find many rewards here.
The RESPONSE I-IV series was written during the years 1966-1977. In the four works of the series, different combinations of instruments engage in a dialogue with a 19-minute tape element. In Response II, it is solo percussion who engage in this dialogue with the tape element consisting of electronic as well as concrete material. My interest in the rich sound-world of the percussion instruments - especially the metal instruments of Oriental origin: cymbals, gongs, bells et. gives RESPONSE FOR SOLO PERCUSSION AND ELECTRONIC ELEMENT its special flavour.
Response (classical music album) - Play streams in full or download MP3 from Classical Archives (classicalarchives. Odd Borge Sagland Percussion. CD: 1 Tracks: 7 Length: 57:03. BIS Rel. 30 Jun 2000 Recorded 1993.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||–Keiko Abe||Dream Of The Cherry Blossoms||5:01|
|3||–Odd Børge Sagland||Hedda Gabler – Intermezzo||2:06|
|4||–Harald Sæverud||Rondo Amoroso
Arranged By [Arranged For Vibraphone] – Odd Børge Sagland
|–Toshimitsu Tanaka||Two Movements For Marimba||(9:14)|
|6||–||II. Lento – Più Mosso||6:55|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grammofon AB BIS
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BIS Records AB
- Copyright (c) – Grammofon AB BIS
- Copyright (c) – BIS Records AB
- Recorded At – Berliner Philharmonie
- Recorded At – Rainbow Studio
- Designed At – Compact Design Ltd.
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – BIS
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Arlette Lemieux*
- Mastered By [CD Mastering] – Martin Nagorni
- Percussion, Marimba, Vibraphone – Odd Børge Sagland
- Photography By – Magnar Antonsen
- Producer – Odd Børge Sagland
- Recorded By – Arne Nordheim (tracks: 7), Georg Brückner (tracks: 2 to 6), Jan Erik Kongshaug (tracks: 1, 7)
- Typography [Typesetting], Layout – Andrew Barnett, Kyllikki Barnett
Notes1. "Tension-Relax" for percussion
2. "Dream of the Cherry Blossoms" for marimba
3. "Hedda Gabler – Intermezzo" for marimba, Op. 5
4. "Rondo Amoroso", Op. 14 No. 7
5–6. "Two Movements for Marimba"
7. "Response" for solo percussion and electronic sounds
Recorded june 1993 at the Kammermusiksaal der Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (Abe, Sagland, Sæverud, Tanaka); July 1993 at the Rainbow Studio, Oslo, Norway (Guinjoan, Nordheim).
Colour origination: Studio Colour, Leeds, England
(C) 1993 & (P) 2000, Gramofon AB BIS (on tray card)
(C) 1993 & (P) 2000, BIS Records AB (on booklet)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 318590 011188
- Barcode (String): 7318590011188
- SPARS Code: DDD