The Cassandra Complex - Cyberpunx album flac
FLAC version ZIP size: 1238 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1740 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1505 mb
Other Formats: WMA MP3 MMF AC3 DTS AHX AIFF
The Cassandra Complex are an electronic rock group formed by Rodney Orpheus and Paul Dillon in 1980 in Leeds, England, later expanding to a trio with the addition of Andy Booth. The band was initially composed of Rodney Orpheus and Paul Dillon, who met when Orpheus gatecrashed Dillon's 21st birthday party in Leeds. They began putting on large multimedia shows featuring various avant-garde acts from the Leeds area. Andy Booth was a journalist who interviewed the band and was later asked to join
By: The Cassandra Complex (1990, Electronic). Wrong audio? Try another! More albums from The Cassandra Complex
Album · 1990 · 12 Songs. More By The Cassandra Complex. See All. Feel the Width. Beyond the Wall of Sleep.
The Cassandra Complex. Cyberpunx (Cass, Album). Globus International. 210030-2311, 21 0030-2 311. The Cassandra Complex. Cyberpunx (CD, Album). Cyberpunx (LP, Album, TP). Play It Again Sam Records USA. BIUS 1040. BIUS CD 1040, BIUSCD 1040.
Artist: The Cassandra Complex Album: Cyberpunx Year: 1990 Country: UK Style: Gothic Rock, Post-Punk, Darkwave. Synthpop, Futurepop, Electropop, Minimal Wave, Minimal Synth, Synthwave. Gothic, Darkwave, Gothic Synth, Ethereal. Ambient, Dark Ambient.
Listeners who sit through Cyberpunx (the sixth album released by the Cassandra Complex) expecting anything distinctive or original will be sorely disappointed.
|1||Nice Work (If You Can Get It)||3:36|
|2||Let's Go To Europe||2:18|
|3||Happy Days (War Is Here Again)||1:24|
|5||Sunshine At Midnight||1:44|
|6||I Want You||2:45|
|8||Nightfall (Over EC)||3:27|
|9||Into The Heart||3:37|
|10||I Believe In Free Everything||3:26|
|11||What Turns You On?||3:13|
- Copyright (c) – Les Editions Confidentielles
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Play It Again Sam Records USA
- Manufactured By – Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
- Made By – Disque Americ
- Artwork [3-d Head Data] – John Swiatowiec
- Artwork [Computer Graphics] – Mike Saenz
- Bass, Guitar – John Galvin
- Computer, Horns [Digital], Engineer, Producer – Patrick Gordon
- Computer, Keyboards, Producer – Jürgen Jansen
- Design [Cover Design] – Brian Shanley
- Guitar – Gaz Wilson
- Photography By – Tom Young
- Saxophone – Alan Wilkinson
- Voice, Computer, Keyboards, Guitar, Performer [Kitchen Sink], Producer, Lyrics By – Rodney Orpheus
NotesMade in Canada
Printed in Canada
Small circular sticker on back cover: "Fabriqué Au Canada (maple leef) Made In Canada"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 17837-1040-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 and variant 2, mirrored): made by/fabriqué par DISQUE AMERIC A CANADA 656/BIUS-CD 1040
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, mirrored, inner ring, moulded): DISQUE AMERIC INC
|BIAS 148 CD, CD BIAS 148||The Cassandra Complex||Cyberpunx (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam Records, Play It Again Sam Records||BIAS 148 CD, CD BIAS 148||Belgium||1990|
|21 0030-1 311, 21 0030 - 1311||The Cassandra Complex||Cyberpunx (LP, Album)||Globus International, Globus International||21 0030-1 311, 21 0030 - 1311||Czechoslovakia||1990|
|21 0030-4311||The Cassandra Complex||Cyberpunx (Cass, Album)||Globus International||21 0030-4311||Czechoslovakia||1990|
|210030-2311, 21 0030-2 311||The Cassandra Complex||Cyberpunx (CD, Album)||Globus International, Globus International||210030-2311, 21 0030-2 311||Czechoslovakia||1991|
|21 0030-1 311, 21 0030 - 1311||The Cassandra Complex||Cyberpunx (LP, Album, Lam)||Globus International, Globus International||21 0030-1 311, 21 0030 - 1311||Czechoslovakia||1990|