Frumpy - Live NinetyFive album flac
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Live NinetyFive
Style: Blues Rock, Prog Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1535 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1980 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1147 mb
Other Formats: MP1 AAC APE RA DXD WAV VOX
This can be said as Frumpy's best album and comprised just two tracks per side. Music critics considered this album as one of the best German progressive albums of its time. The follow-up album (third) "By the Way"', was an excellent one, released in 1972 on the Vertigo label. The music direction had moved into a more radio friendly style while maintaining their progressive and folk styles.
Frumpy – Live NinetyFive. Label: SPV Recordings – SPV 084-89892 CD. Format: CD, Album. Sound Designer – Norbert Dembski. Vocals, Guitar – Inga Rumpf. Recorded at Fabrik, Hamburg, with the NDR Mobile Truck Mixed at Chateau Du Pape, Hamburg Mastered at Chateau Mastering, Hamburg.
Frumpy 1995 Live NinetyFive. This can be said as Frumpy's best album and comprised just two tracks per side.
A double, live album, Live, was released posthumously in 1973. Shortly after Frumpy disbanded, Rumpf, Kravetz and Schott recruited guitarist Frank Diez and drummer Curt Cress, both formerly with Munich-based jazz fusion combo Emergency, to form a "supergroup" called Atlantis. Atlantis, which has been described as "Frumpy repackaged with a more commercial hard-rock style," recorded their first album Atlantis in 1972, which was released early in 1973.
TRACKLISTING: Frumpy - Alle Songs. Frumpy - Discographie anzeigen. All We Need Is Music. How The Gypsy Was Born. I'm Afraid, Big Moon. In And Out Of Studios (live).
Frumpy 2 was the second album by the German progressive rock band Frumpy. It was released in 1971. Tracks on the original release of the album were: "Good Winds" (Rumpf) – 10:02. How The Gipsy Was Born" (Kravetz/Rumpf) – 10:05. Take Care Of Illusion" (Kravetz/Rumpf) – 7:30. Duty" (Kravetz/Rumpf) – 12:09. Rainer Baumann – guitar. Carsten Bohn – drums. Karl-Heinz Schott – bass. Jean-Jacques Kravetz – keyboards.
|4||In And Out Of Studios||3:55|
|5||How The Gipsy Was Born||9:14|
|6||When I Fall In Love||5:31|
|10||Dreams Come True||5:38|
- Bass – Karl-Heinz Schott
- Crew [Roadcrew: Backline] – Rudi Käding
- Crew [Roadcrew: Monitor Mix And Keyboards] – Andreas Zabel
- Drums – Carsten Bohn
- Executive-producer – Carsten Bohn
- Lead Guitar [Guest] – Frank Diez
- Lighting – Günther Jäckle
- Liner Notes – Jörg Gülden
- Mastered By – Carsten Bohn, Olaf Wampke
- Mixed By – Carsten Bohn, Michael Tibes
- Organ, Keyboards, Backing Vocals [Guest] – Pascal Kravetz
- Organ, Piano – Jean-Jacques Kravetz
- Other [Special Thanks To] – Klaus Wellershaus
- Photography By [Band] – Rainer Drechsler
- Photography By [Cover] – Herbert Schulze
- Photography By [Frank Diez] – Maik Egger
- Photography By [Pascal Kravetz] – Peter Thomsen
- Recorded By, Engineer – Hannes Carstens, Michael Tibes
- Sound Designer [Live Sound / F O H] – Norbert Dembski
- Vocals, Guitar – Inga Rumpf
NotesRecorded at Fabrik, Hamburg, with the NDR Mobile Truck
Mixed at Chateau Du Pape, Hamburg
Mastered at Chateau Mastering, Hamburg
℗ 1995 SPV Recordings
© 1995 SPV Recordings, a Division of SPV GmbH
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 8100
- Rights Society: GEMA
|SPV 084-89892 CD||Frumpy||Live NinetyFive (CD, Album)||SPV Recordings||SPV 084-89892 CD||Germany||1995|