Cerrone - Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch album flac
Genre: Electronic / Funk
Title: Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch
FLAC version ZIP size: 1784 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1159 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1825 mb
Other Formats: VOX AA MPC WAV MP2 MPC AUD
Matrix, Runout (B Run-out): UN DE PLUS MALLIGATOR CERRONE IV B 773807 B. Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM. 른 버전(53개 중5개) 모두 보기. 카탈로그 번호. 아티스트.
Cerrone Symphony – Variations Of Supernature by Cerrone. Celebrate ! by Cerrone. Give Me Remixes by Cerrone. Vaudou Aux Caraïbes by Cerrone. Cerrone’s Paradise by Cerrone. Cerrone IX by Cerrone. View all albums . Cerrone IV – The Golden Touch. By: Cerrone (1978, Electronic). 2. Rocket In The Pocket.
Supernature is Cerrone's third album, released in September 1977. It was released in France by Malligator Label. It is known also as Cerrone III, since it is the third album by Cerrone, who labeled his albums with a number. Love Is The Answer" 6:00. It has also been released in CD format in Europe and the US.
The release of Cerrone IV-The Golden Touch saw Cerrone venture further into Electronic Euro disco territory. Je Suis Music' provided another Top 40 UK hit and reached R&B in the US. Together with 'Look for Love', the track made on the Disco charts while 'Rocket in the Pocket' proved to be a slow-burning dance classic. The release provided Cerrone with his biggest US R&B album to date, reaching the Top 50 and also appearing on the Pop charts.
After the success of Supernature, Cerrone IV: The Golden Touch Cerrone signed up for management with Steven and Martin Machat. They helped oversee his worldwide career. Steven Machat negotiated a new deal for Cerrone in the US and Canada with Atlantic and CBS outside the US, Canada as well as France. These were major artists deals for that time period. Sonically, it bears a resemblance to "Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer. Recorded in Los Angeles with the musicians backing Toto, Cerrone co-wrote "Call Me Tonight" with producer Bob Esty and vocalist/lyricist Michelle Aller. His sixth album, Cerrone VI, was the first of his albums not to be released in the . and was issued on Malligator and Unidisc in Canada.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. was sampled in. I Feel for You by Bob Sinclar (2000). Santa Claus by Le Knight Club (1997). Bite This by Roxanne Shanté (1985). see 6 more connections.
When Cerrone started recording his fourth album, The Golden Touch, fans were anxious to see what he would come up with.
Tracklist: - 01 Cerrone - Je Suis Music 02 Cerrone - Rocket In The Pocket 03 Cerrone - Look For Love 04 Cerrone - Music Of Life. February 2008, 23:01. Cerrone - The Golden Touch. Used drive : PLEXTOR CD-ROM PX-40TS Adapter: 2 ID: 3. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No.
|A1||Je Suis Music||7:48|
|A2||Rocket In The Pocket||7:20|
|B1||Look For Love||10:10|
|B2||Music Of Life||6:30|
- Published By – Cerrone Music
- Distributed By – WEA Filipacchi Music
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Engineered At – Studios Ferber
- Lacquer Cut At – Translab
- Arranged By – Don Ray
- Artwork [Inner Cover Concept] – Cerrone
- Bass – C. Pado*, D. Christopher*, M. Foster*
- Brass – C. Hardie*, T. Watking*, Lowther*, S. Saltsmann*
- Chorus – K. Garner*, Sony Leslie*
- Engineer [Sound] – C. Grilli*, Collins , Rene Ameline*, Steve Taylor*, Steve Short
- French Horn – T. Hallstead*, D. Cripps*, G. Carr*
- Guitar – Larry Juber, R. Hitchcock*, Slim Pezin, Snowy*
- Illustration – Philippe Morillon
- Layout – Créac
- Other [Stylist] – Guy Laroche
- Percussion – Cerrone, Frank Ricotti, Marc Chantereau, Ray Cooper
- Piano – L. Dixon*
- Producer, Composed By, Drums – Cerrone
- Soloist, Strings – Ripoche*
- Soloist, Voice – Cerrone, K. Garner*
- Strings – A. Daziel*, B. Mack, C. Mittchell*, C. Anstee*, J. Davies*, L. Clay*, N. Mernick*, P. Oxer*, P. Willison*, D. Gunnis*, T. Harris*
- Synthesizer – Cerrone, Don Ray, G. Rodi*
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Lene Lovich
NotesBlack and gold gatefold sleeve artwork and fold-out poster.
This record is also available with a Cerrone - Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch white cover (gatefold sleeve) and a Cerrone - Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch simple black cover.
"This album exists thanks to all those friends who helped me. It was recorded on 48 tracks at Trident Studio, London".
Recorded at Trident Studio - London, Ferber Studio - Paris - Cutting Translab - Paris in May, June & July 1978.
Publishing SACEM Cerrone Music.
A Cerrone Production.
Distribution WEA filipacchi music.
℗ 1978 Malligator Records.
Cat.# appears as 773 807 (cover) & 773.807 (labels).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Run-out): UN DE PLUS MALLIGATOR CERRONE IV A 773807 A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Run-out): UN DE PLUS MALLIGATOR CERRONE IV B 773807 B
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
|773 807, 773.807||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album, Whi)||Malligator, Malligator||773 807, 773.807||France||1978|
|119.933||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album, Whi)||CBS||119.933||Argentina||1978|
|CBS 83282, 83282||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album)||CBS, CBS||CBS 83282, 83282||Europe||1978|
|25.3P-39||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS/Sony||25.3P-39||Hong Kong||1978|
|774 807||Cerrone||Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch (Cass, Album)||Malligator||774 807||France||1978|