Elizabeth Bell - Snows Of Yesteryear: Vocal And Instrumental Music album flac
Title: Snows Of Yesteryear: Vocal And Instrumental Music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1220 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1957 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1747 mb
Other Formats: MP4 WMA MP2 AHX AUD VOX MP1
Recording made possible in part with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a state agency.
Snows Of Yesteryear: Vocal And Instrumental Music (CD, Album). North/South Recordings. Larry Bell (7). The Sentimental Muse (CD, Album). Leo Kraft, Hilary Tann, Harold Schiffman, Mark Alburger - The North/South Chamber Orchestra. Leo Kraft, Hilary Tann, Harold Schiffman, Mark Alburger - The North/South Chamber Orchestra - American Tapestry: Chamber Orchestra Music By US Composers (CD, Album).
Elizabeth Bell (2) - Snows Of Yesteryear: Vocal And Instrumental Music (CD, Album). Ricardo Tacuchian, Wayne Peterson, Christopher James (17), Raoul Pleskow, Gilberto Mendes. Ricardo Tacuchian, Wayne Peterson, Christopher James (17), Raoul Pleskow, Gilberto Mendes - Carnaval, Carnival: Music From Brazil And The .
Les Neiges D'Antan (as Renée Jolles) Elizabeth Bell (2) - Snows Of Yesteryear: Vocal And Instrumental Music (CD, Album). Si (Memorial) - A Trio For Violin, Clarinet & Piano Ge Gan-Ru - Ge Gan-Ru's Chamber Music (2xCDr, Album, Promo, Adv). 버전 판매. Conducting & Leading.
Vocal music is a type of music performed by one or more singers, either with instrumental accompaniment, or without instrumental accompaniment (a cappella), in which singing provides the main focus of the piece. Music which employs singing but does not feature it prominently is generally considered instrumental music (. the wordless women's choir in the final movement of Holst's The Planets) as is music without singing
Royalty Free Instrumental Music - Public Domain Music. Our catalog of Royalty Free Instrumental Music is diverse. Have a listen to these masterfully arranged, original songs to find the right one to fit your next concept or movie or whatever. Wisdom (4:42) by Gary Strausbaugh. Melancholy acoustic guitar solo with female vocal sounds. f/The%20Calling -%20Angelwing. Please make a small donation (optional) then DOWNLOAD HERE After downloading, please choose licensing option STANDARD LICENSE (Fee) or CREATIVE COMMONS (Free).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Conductor – Max LifchitzOrchestra – The North/South Chamber Orchestra
Piano – Jennifer Rinehart, Loretta Goldberg
|Songs Of Here And Forever
Piano – Max LifchitzSoprano Vocals – Gayla Bauer BlaisdellText By – Elizabeth Bell
|7||I. Cache Lake||2:45|
|9||III. Harlem Bridge||2:38|
|11||V. Song Of Worship||3:09|
|Les Neiges D'Antan
Piano – Max LifchitzViolin – Renée Jolles*
|16||IV. The Furies||5:44|
- Copyright (c) – North/South Consonance, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elizabeth Bell
- Manufactured By – U.S. Optical Disc, Inc.
- Published By – American Composers Alliance
- Mastered At – MediaForce
- Recorded At – SUNY Purchase Recital Hall
- Recorded At – Warner Concert Hall, Oberlin College
- Bassoon – Gilbert Dejean* (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Cello – Jonas Tauber (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Richard Goldsmith (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Composed By, Liner Notes, Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Elizabeth Bell
- Design – Enigmedia, Inc.
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – James McLean (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 16), Marylin Ries* (tracks: 6), Max Lifchitz (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 16), Tom Bethel (tracks: 6)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Andor Toth* (tracks: 6), James McLean (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 16)
- Executive-Producer – Max Lifchitz
- Flute, Piccolo Flute, Alto Flute – Lisa Hansen (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Mastered By, Engineer – Rick Rowe
- Oboe, English Horn – Marcia Butler (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Percussion – Frank Cassara (tracks: 1 to 5), Michael Lipsey (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Photography By [Elizabeth Bell] – Paul Drake
- Photography By [Gayla Blaisdell] – Robert Vance Blosser
- Photography By [Jennifer Rinehart] – Tom Smith
- Photography By [Loretta Goldberg] – Amy Reichman
- Photography By [Max Lifchitz] – Art Paxton*
- Piano – Joseph Kubera (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Viola – Liana Laura Mount (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Violin – Adelaide Federici (tracks: 1 to 5), Deborah Buck (tracks: 1 to 5)
NotesTotal Time: 70:45
Spectra, Songs & Les Neiges recorded on January 12, February 21 and March 17, 2000 at the Purchase College Conservatory of Music Recital Hall, Purchase, NY (Special thanks to Curtis St. John)
Duovarios recorded on March 21, of 1998, at Warner Concert Hall, Oberlin Conservatory.
Piano: Steinway Concert Grand "D"
Recorded in the presence of the composer
In memory of Andor Toth
Recording made possible in part with public funds from the New York State Council on the Arts, a state agency
Poems © Elizabeth Bell - Used by permission
© 2002 North/South Consonance, Inc.
Manufactured and Printed in the USA
CD comes packaged in a standard plastic jewel case, and includes a 16-page booklet with photographs and notes in English.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 34068 68292 2
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout: U.S. Optical Disc, Inc. NS1029 <02>
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 1Z08
- Rights Society: BMI