Prong - Rude Awakening album flac
Title: Rude Awakening
Style: Industrial, Heavy Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1932 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1940 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1820 mb
Other Formats: WAV DXD WMA MP2 AAC MOD TTA
Rude Awakening is Prong's fifth album. The album was reissued in 2008 as a digipak version, featuring four remixes of the "Rude Awakening" single and a new booklet. Rude Awakening is the last Prong album to feature Ted Parsons and Paul Raven, as well as the band's last album on Epic Records.
Prong Rude Awakening. Trivia: - The album peaked at on the Billboard 200. - Inspired by a true story. Recording information: Co-produced by Prong. Mastered at Future Disc. Modified by: gothic metal.
Rude Awakening . 1996. Another rude awakening. The hard life that's been our school. More of a cruel day's reckonings. Our prime time used up too soon. There is no kindness to waste- Why help those crying for more? It spins you around, takes you for a ride. What is the point to even try?
Rude Awakening (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Red). Rude Awakening (CD, Album, RE). Southworld Recordings. Rude Awakening (CD, Album, Club).
Album Name Rude Awakening.
Released May 14, 1996. Rude Awakening Tracklist. 1. Controller Lyrics.
|6||Avenue Of The Finest||3:37|
|12||Close The Door||4:05|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music – 01-483651-13
- Pressed By – Sony Music
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Spigot Publishing
- Published By – Scott Albert
- Published By – Joe Bishara Kebbe
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Bass – Paul Raven
- Design Concept [Cover Art Concept] – Prong, Tracy Boychuk
- Drum Programming [Assistant Programmer] – Paula Jones
- Drum Programming, Keyboards – Charlie Clouser
- Drums – Ted Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Lamont Hyde, Husky Hoskulds*
- Management [Booking, Europe] – Ian Sales, John Jackson
- Management [Booking, World Except Europe] – John Dittmar
- Management [Business] – Larry Einbund
- Management [Legal Representation] – Elliot Groffman
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Andy Gould, Walter O'Brien
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Mixed By – Terry Date, Ulrich Wild (tracks: 9)
- Producer – Prong, Terry Date, Tommy Victor
- Recorded By – Terry Date, Ulrich Wild
- Vocals, Guitar – Tommy Victor
- Written-By – Joe Bishara Kebbe* (tracks: 7), Prong, Scott Albert (tracks: 1)
Notes"Contains free multimedia!" sticker on cover.
All songs © 1996 Sony/ATV Tunes LLC, Spigot Publishing except track 1 © 1996 Sony/ATV Tunes LLC, Spigot Publishing, Scott Albert and track 7 © 1996 Sony/ATV Tunes LLC, Spigot Publishing, Joe Bishara Kebbe.
All right on behalf of Sony/ATV Tunes LLC and Spigot Publishing administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing.
Track 13 is a bonus track.
℗ + © 1996 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099748365163
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 791
- Other: CDC
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S0148365110-0101 34 A3
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94G6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94G6
|483651 2, EPC 483651 2||Prong||Rude Awakening (CD, Album)||Epic, Epic||483651 2, EPC 483651 2||Europe||1996|
|MOVLP1362||Prong||Rude Awakening (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, RE, Red)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP1362||Europe||2015|
|ET 66945||Prong||Rude Awakening (Cass, Album, Cle)||Epic||ET 66945||Canada||1996|
|EK 66945||Prong||Rude Awakening (CD, Album, Enh)||Epic||EK 66945||US||1996|
|SW0063CD||Prong||Rude Awakening (CD, Album, RE)||Southworld Recordings||SW0063CD||UK||2012|