Various - Cascade Of Quartets Volume Two album flac
Title: Cascade Of Quartets Volume Two
FLAC version ZIP size: 1184 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1818 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1178 mb
Other Formats: MP2 VOX FLAC AAC AHX MMF WMA
also issued on Metronome (Swd) MLP 15036 entitled "Various Artists - Cascade Of Quartets". Buster Bailey, Vic Dickenson, Al Hall, John Letman, Snub Mosley, Buddy Tate - Cascade Of Quartets, Volume Two (Columbia (E) 33SX 1218). Harold "Shorty" Baker, trumpet; Hank Edmonds, piano; Al Hall, bass; Oliver Jackson, drums. Al Hall Catalog - album index. List of sessions by recorded date & location: Al Hall Discography - session index.
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 67/139 BPM). Tracklist The Complete String Quartets, Volume 2 (Arditti Quartet). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Works Volume 2 is the sixth studio album by Emerson, Lake & Palmer, released in 1977. Unlike Works Volume 1 (which consisted of three solo sides and one ensemble side), Works Volume 2 was a single album and it was seemingly a compilation of leftover tracks from other album sessions. While many derided the album for its apparent lack of focus, others felt that it showed a different side of the band, with blues, bluegrass and jazz being very prominent as musical genres in this recording.
Songs from Various Artist Volume Two by Aeternam Evolution, Alfoa.
See the the cover photos, artwork, and latest images for String Quartets, Volume Two: String Quartets 2, 9 & 10 by David Diamond; Potomac String Quartet. Listen to String Quartets, Volume Two: String Quartets 2, 9 & 10 for free online and get recommendations for similar music. String Quartets, Volume One: String Quartets 3 & 8, Concerto for String Quartet.
Volume II by Various Adepts, released 29 August 2015 1. Luigi Tozzi - Hierophant 2. Feral - Kykeon 3. BLNDR - Tomb. A-side: 45 rpm B-side: 33 rpm Includes unlimited streaming of Volume II via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days. Purchasable with gift card. Streaming + Download. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Al Hall Quartet||St Louis Kid
Written-By – Baker*
|A2||–Buster Bailey Quartet||After My Laughter Came Tears
Written-By – Charles Tobias, Turk*
|A3||–Vic Dickenson Quartet||Dallas Blues
Written-By – Wand*
|A4||–Buddy Tate Quartet||Potentate
Written-By – Tate*
|A5||–Johhny Letman Quartet||So Sad Blues
Written-By – Ledbetter*
|B1||–Snub Mosley Quartet||Jitters
Written-By – Tab Smith
|B2||–Al Hall Quartet||I Didn't Know What Time It Was
Written-By – Rodgers*
|B3||–Buster Bailey Quartet||Just Another Day Wasted Away
Written-By – Tobias*, Turk*
|B4||–Johnny Letman Quartet||Oh, How I Miss You Tonight
Written-By – Davis*, Burke*
|B5||–Buddy Tate Quartet||Blues For Vi
Written-By – Tate*
- Bass – Al Hall (tracks: A1, B2), Gene Ramey (tracks: A3 to B1, B4, B5)
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Buster Bailey (tracks: A2, B3)
- Double Bass – Bennie Moten (tracks: A2, B3)
- Drums – Herbie Lovelle (tracks: A3, B5), Keg Purnell (tracks: A4, B1), Oliver Jackson (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3), Panama Francis (tracks: A5, B4)
- Organ, Piano – Timmy Jones (tracks: B1)
- Piano – Claude Hopkins (tracks: A2, A3, B3), Dick Wellstood (tracks: A5, B4), Hank Edmonds (tracks: A1, B2), Skip Hall (tracks: A4, B5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Buddy Tate (tracks: A4, B5)
- Trombone – Vic Dickenson (tracks: A3)
- Trombone, Saxophone [Slide Saxophone] – Snub Mosley* (tracks: B1)
- Trumpet – Shorty Baker* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Trumpet, Vocals – Johnny Letman (tracks: A5, B4)
NotesRecorded New York 1959. UK 1st Press with dark green and gold labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: XAX 1792-1
- Matrix / Runout: 1793-1