Jimmy Bosch - Salsa Dura album flac
Genre: Jazz / Latin
Title: Salsa Dura
Style: Salsa, Son, Descarga, Latin Jazz, Guaguancó
FLAC version ZIP size: 1316 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1747 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1527 mb
Other Formats: WAV ASF APE DMF MP3 AAC TTA
Jimmy Bosch's Salsa Dura is his second album as a bandleader, as well as his second album for the RykoLatino label. This time Bosch melds Caribbean rhythms with New York attitude, and the result is a collection of salsa dance tunes, sescargas, boleros, mozambiques, plenas and guajiras with detailed arrangements and energetic playing from Bosch and his band.
Album · 2000 · 12 Songs. Salsa Dura Jimmy Bosch. Listen on Apple Music.
This album has an average beat per minute of 106 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/146 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Salsa Dura. BPM Profile Salsa Dura. Album starts at 104BPM, ends at 96BPM (-8), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Pa' Mantener Tradición, 04:17.
Jimmy Bosch: Salsa Dura by Javier AQ Ortiz, published on March 1, 2002. His first recording as a leader, Soneando trombón, was decidedly autobiographical. Salsa Dura, is no exception. In the recording's cover, he is playing his trombone on top of New York, hence, on top of the world, while contemplating a burning sky. Ironically, only New York seems to be impervious to the celestial fiery glow that also covers the other side of the Hudson. El trombón criollo, as Bosch is called, is a knick-name that conveys the gritty urban/traditional style longed for in true Salsa.
Releasing new salsa album & world tour tromboranga ! 0:58 · 10,720 Views. LATIN JAM flavour at TODO Latino Every TUESDAY at Salsa TEMPLE! 0:45 · 2,130 Views. The Charlottesville Salsa Club. It's the last Sunday Salsa of 2018! 0:14 · 386 Views. Lengaïa Salsabrava NGVideosSalsa Dura Hasta La Muerte ft. Jimmy Bosch. English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español.
|2||Canta Mi Mozambique||5:42|
|3||Pa' Mantener Tradición||4:15|
|6||Toco El Trombón||5:11|
|8||Speak No Evil||5:11|
|9||Amor Por Tí||3:47|
|10||Vengo De Amor||4:57|
|12||Un Poquito Más||6:02|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Palm Pictures, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Palm Pictures, LLC
- Baritone Saxophone – Ricardo Pons (tracks: 1-6, 8-10)
- Clarinet – Jeff Lederer (tracks: 3)
- Congas – George Delgado (tracks: 1-4, 6, 8, 9-12), Richie Flores (tracks: 5, 7)
- Coro – Cita Rodriguez (tracks: 11), Frankie Seguinot* (tracks: 11), Frankie Morales (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 12), Efrian "Frankie" Vazquez* (tracks: 1-5, 10, 12), Herman Olivera (tracks: 2, 4-7, 10-12), Jimmy Bosch (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
- Flute – Ricardo Pons (tracks: 7, 11)
- Lead Vocals – Frankie Morales (tracks: 4, 10), Efrian "Frankie" Vazquez* (tracks: 1-5, 10, 12), Herman Olivera (tracks: 5, 6, 11)
- Piano – Alfredo Valdés Jr. (tracks: 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12), Jesus "ChuChu" Valdes* (tracks: 3, 10), Ricky Gonzalez (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8)
- Producer – Aaron Levinson*, Mark Bingham
- Producer, Trombone – Jimmy Bosch
- Soprano Saxophone – Jeff Lederer (tracks: 9)
- Tenor Saxophone – David Sanchez (tracks: 2, 8), Jeff Lederer
- Timbales – Jimmy Delgado
- Trombone, Instruments [Conch Shells] – Steve Turre (tracks: 12)
- Trumpet – Junior "Felix" Vega*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 898133 063084
|002||Jimmy Bosch||Salsa Dura (CD, Album)||JRGR||002||US||1999|
|RLCD 1007||Jimmy Bosch||Salsa Dura (CD, Album)||Ryko Latino||RLCD 1007||USA, Canada & UK||1999|
|RLCD 2007||Jimmy Bosch||Salsa Dura (CD, Album, Club)||Ryko Latino||RLCD 2007||US||1999|
|RLCD 1007 ADV||Jimmy Bosch||Salsa Dura (CD, Album, Promo)||Ryko Latino||RLCD 1007 ADV||US||1999|