"Weird Al" Yankovic - Alapalooza album flac
Style: Hard Rock, Pop Rock, Parody
FLAC version ZIP size: 1575 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1510 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1175 mb
Other Formats: RA WAV MPC VOX XM DTS APE
Weird Al" Yankovic is the debut album by American parodist Alfred "Weird Al" Yankovic. The album was the first of many produced by former The McCoys guitarist Rick Derringer. Mostly recorded in March 1982, the album was released by Rock 'n Roll Records as an LP and on Compact Cassette in 1983.
Studio Album by "Weird Al" Yankovic. November 1992 – August 1993. Off The Deep End. Next Album.
One can tell just by listening to Alapalooza that Weird Al Yankovic was having a hard time writing clever material to coincide with the current musical trends. The album's title is indeed appropriate - the musical content varies from track to track.
Album · 1993 · 12 Songs. More By "Weird Al" Yankovic. See All. Bad Hair Day.
I've recently taken to rectifying this, one CD at a time. Alapalooza" was just as enjoyable now as it was back in the days of listening to it on my Walkman.
Weird Al" Yankovic (1983). Okay, so number 14 of 14 is Al’s debut album. This is by no means a bad album, but as Al continued making music over the years he really came into his own, and refined the craft of musical humor which left this album in the metaphorical dust. The parodies on this album are decent enough. The originals leave a bit to be desired. Personally, I like the song Happy Birthday which was written because Al thought there should be some options when it came to selecting a song to sing to someone on their birthday.
Weird Al" Yankovic – Alapalooza. Records – PCCY-00489. Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Accordion – "Weird Al" Yankovic. Lyrics By – Al Yankovic (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8). Management – Jay Levey. Mastered By – Bernie Grundman. Mixed By, Engineer – Tony Papa. Performer – "Musical Mike" Kieffer. Photography By – Rocky Schenck. Producer – Al Yankovic.
Young, Dumb & Ugly, 04:24.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Keyboards, Arranged By [Orchestra], Programmed By – Brad BuxerNoises [Dinosaur Sound Effects] – Sandy BermanWritten-By – Jimmy Webb
|2||Young, Dumb & Ugly||4:24|
Voice [Barney Rubble, Dino] – Mel BlancVoice [Fred Flintstone] – Alan ReedWritten-By – Anthony Kiedis, Chad Smith, Flea, John Frusciante
|4||Frank's 2000" TV||4:04|
|5||Achy Breaky Song
Written-By – Don Von Tress
Executive Producer – Spencer Proffer
|8||Livin' In The Fridge
Written-By – Joe Perry, Mark Hudson, Steve Tyler*
|9||She Never Told Me She Was A Mime||4:53|
|10||Harvey The Wonder Hamster||0:21|
Arranged By – Al Yankovic*Written-By – Queen
- Art Direction – Doug Haverty
- Artwork [Yankosaurus And Other Dinosaur Imagery] – David Peters
- Backing Vocals – Julia Waters, Maxine Waters
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Steve Jay
- Clarinet, Saxophone [Baritone] – Joel Peskin
- Design – Command A Studios, Inc.
- Design [Alapalooza Logo] – David Westwood
- Drums, Percussion – Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz
- Engineer [Assistant] – Colin Sauers, Jamey Dell
- Guitar, Banjo, Mandolin, Backing Vocals – Jim West
- Keyboards – Ruben Valtierra
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards, Accordion – "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Lyrics By – Al Yankovic* (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8)
- Management – Jay Levey
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By, Engineer – Tony Papa
- Performer [Musical Hands] – "Musical Mike" Kieffer
- Photography By [Inside] – Rocky Schenck
- Producer – Al Yankovic*
- Trumpet – Warren Luening
- Tuba – Tommy Johnson
- Written-By – Al Yankovic* (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7, 9 to 11)
NotesMastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, LA, CA
Contains parodies of:
1) "MacArthur Park" (Jimmy Webb)
3) "Under The Bridge" & "Give It Away" (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
5) "Achy Breaky Heart" (Don Von Tress)
8) "Livin' On The Edge" (Aerosmith)
and cover of
12) "Bohemian Rhapsody" (Queen)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 614223202020
|72392 75415-2||"Weird Al" Yankovic||Alapalooza (CD, Album)||Scotti Bros. Records||72392 75415-2||US||1993|
|518 553-2||"Weird Al" Yankovic||Alapalooza (CD, Album)||Scotti Bros. Records||518 553-2||Europe||1993|
|61422-32020-2||"Weird Al" Yankovic||Alapalooza (CD, Album, RE)||Volcano , Way Moby||61422-32020-2||US||1999|
|72392 75415-4||"Weird Al" Yankovic||Alapalooza (Cass, Album)||Scotti Bros. Records||72392 75415-4||US||1993|
|SBC 5415||"Weird Al" Yankovic||Alapalooza (Cass, Album)||Attic||SBC 5415||Canada||1993|