Sevendust - Home album flac
Style: Hard Rock, Nu Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1671 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1492 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1107 mb
Other Formats: MP2 WAV MOD XM AUD VOC RA
Sevendust is the debut studio album by the American alternative metal band Sevendust. The Japan reissue has live versions of "Bitch" and "Prayer" as ending bonus tracks. Too Close to Hate" appeared on the Masterminds album. The song "Terminator" is featured in MTV television series Celebrity Deathmatch.
Home (Sevendust album). Home is the second studio album by American alternative metal band Sevendust, released on August 24, 1999 through TvT Records. The album appeared on the Billboard 200, remained there for fourteen weeks and peaked at 19 on September 11, 1999. Home was certified gold on May 18, 2000 through the Recording Industry Association of America. The album features thirteen tracks on the United States release and sixteen tracks on the Japan release, with two tracks featuring artists outside of Sevendust.
Released date 24 August 1999. Produced by Toby Wright. Members owning this album63.
Sevendust is an American alternative metal band from Atlanta, Georgia, formed in 1994 by bassist Vince Hornsby, drummer Morgan Rose and guitarist John Connolly. After their first demo, lead vocalist Lajon Witherspoon and guitarist Clint Lowery joined the group. Following a few name changes, the members settled on the name Sevendust and released their self-titled debut album on April 15, 1997.
Announced: Sevendust with Alter Bridge and Shinedown - UK Tour.
Home (Sevendust album), Home is the second studio album by American alternative metal band Sevendust, released on August 24, 1999 through TvT Records The album appeared. America6 The album features thirteen tracks on the United States release and sixteen tracks on the Japan release, with two tracks featuring artists outside of Sevendust Three singles were released from the album, two of which appeared on the mainstream and modern Billboard charts. Waffle" is used in the 2001 Down to Earth film,7 and "Denial" is used in the 2001 ATV Offroad Fury video game8.
Dragnet Records, Dragnet Records. DRAGNET 187, DRA 496157 4. Poland. 버전 판매. DRA 496157 2. Sevendust. Toy's Factory, TVT Records.
All too often, bands that have shown as much promise as Sevendust did on its self-titled debut album (which went gold) have fallen prey to the dreaded sophomore curse and failed to make good on that promise. But there are no signs of a sophomore slump on Sevendust's second album, Home, which like its predecessor, is as melodic as it is angry and brutally heavy.
Home is Sevendust’s best selling record and for good rhyme and reason. While the music itself isn’t instrumentally or lyrically amazing, they developed a fresh batch of catchy songs that one can listen to when the mood hits right. Sevendust’s overall mood on Home is that of a murky, brash and dramatic record. The music sounds tight and focused and that is what makes this record so good and a definitive album for nu-metal fans. The opening track, Home hits hard and rightfully so. The song is propelled forward by down tuned, chugging guitars from left to right and Lajon Witherspoon’s strong delivery of vocals.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals, Lyrics By – Skin
Guitar – Troy McLawhornLyrics By – Moreno*Vocals – Pony 1
- Mixed At – Soundtrax Studio
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Recorded At – Long View Farm Studios
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y8509
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Commerce
- Artwork [Design] – Michelle Muñoz-Dorna, Roger Gorman
- Artwork [Direction] – Robin Glowski
- Backing Vocals – Clint Lowery, Morgan Rose
- Bass – Vince Hornsby
- Drums – Morgan Rose
- Edited By [Digital], Other [Monster Grooviness] – Justin "Scarecrow Adams" Walden*
- Engineer [Editing Assistant] – Robert "Jesse" Henderson*, Jonathan Leary
- Engineer [Mixdown] – Steve Sisko*
- Executive-Producer – Jay Jay French
- Guitar – Clint Lowery, John Connolly
- Lyrics By – Lowery* (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 8, 10, 11, 13), Connolly* (tracks: 1, 10, 11), Witherspoon* (tracks: 3, 5 to 11, 13), Rose* (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5 to 7, 9 to 11, 13), Hornsby* (tracks: 12)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen, Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace, Andy Wallace
- Photography By [Album] – Jana Leon
- Photography By [Band] – Caroline Greyshock
- Photography By [Dobbs] – Jon Gipe
- Photography By [James Lynn Strait] – Neil Zlozower
- Producer – Sevendust, Toby Wright
- Recorded By – Toby Wright
- Vocals – Lajon Witherspoon
- Written-By – Sevendust
NotesSome digipak's included a 3-track bonus disc.
Live at the Metro in Chicago (TVT 5825-2).
Recorded at Long View Farm Studios, N. Brookfield, MA.
Mixed at Soundtrax Studios, NYC.
Mastered at A&M Mastering, LA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16581 58202 6
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg. OLYPHANT Logo] Y8507 4R TVT 5820-2 01 xM3 S1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2V2R
|TVT-5820-2A||Sevendust||Home (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||TVT Records||TVT-5820-2A||US||1999|
|DRAGNET 187, DRA 496157 4||Sevendust||Home (Cass, Album)||Dragnet Records, Dragnet Records||DRAGNET 187, DRA 496157 4||Poland||1999|
|DRA 496157 2||Sevendust||Home (CD, Album)||Dragnet Records||DRA 496157 2||Germany||1999|
|TFCK-87210||Sevendust||Home (CD, Album)||Toy's Factory, TVT Records||TFCK-87210||Japan||2000|
|TVT-2015||Sevendust||Home (Cass, Album)||TVT Records||TVT-2015||Malaysia||1999|