Grateful Dead - Dead Set album flac
Title: Dead Set
Style: Folk Rock, Country Rock, Psychedelic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1812 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1128 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1452 mb
Other Formats: DTS AC3 ADX WAV VOC MIDI VOX
Dead Set is a live album by the Grateful Dead. It was released in August 1981 on Arista. The album contains live material recorded between September and October 1980 at the Warfield Theatre in San Francisco and Radio City Music Hall in New York. Original CD pressings omitted the track "Space" so the entire album could fit on one CD. However, "Space" was included when the album was later rereleased as part of the 2004 Beyond Description box set, as well as on one CD in 2006.
Grateful Dead – Dead Set. Label: Arista – AL9 8112. The Grateful Dead - Brokedown Palace live (Dead Set Disc 1) 5:48. Fire On The Mountain 6:45. The Grateful Dead - Friend of the Devil live (Dead Set Disc 1) 7:32. Grateful Dead - Loser (Dead Set) 5:56. The Grateful Dead - New Minglewood Blues live (Dead Set Disc 1) 4:45. The Grateful Dead - Sugaree live (Dead Set disc 2) 9:52.
Dead Set is a live album by the Grateful Dead. The album contains live material recorded between September and October 1980 in a variety of venues. Most CD pressings omitted the track "Space" so the entire album could fit on one CD. However, "Space" was included when the album was later rereleased as part of the 2004 Beyond Description boxset, as well as on one CD in 2006. The 2006 release also included a bonus CD of live material.
WMG; LatinAutor, Sony ATV Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing, UBEM, BMI - Broadcast Music In. UMPG Publishing, CMRRA, ASCAP, LatinAutor - UMPG, Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (1). Композиция.
Grateful Dead: все альбомы, включая Aoxomoxoa, Pacific Northwest '73-'74: Believe it If You Need It, Anthem Of The Sun и другие. 2017 Live at Barton Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 5/8/77. 2017 сингл Live at Barton Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 5/8/77. Grateful Dead '64. Grateful Dead. The Greatest Sixties Album. Acoustic 70s. сборник.
Album, 17 Март 1967, WEA, Rhino Records. 1. The Golden Road (To Unlimited Devotion). 2. Beat It On Down The Line. 3. Good Morning Little School Girl (Full Length Version).
Not one of the best live Dead collections. IIRC, there’s a pretty good version of China Cat Sunflower/I Know You Rider. If I think about it, everything on the album is well-performed. It’s just not the best selection of material.
Grateful Dead is an album by rock band the Grateful Dead. Released in October 1971 on Warner Bros. Records, it is their second live double album. Although published without a title, it is generally known by the names Skull and Roses (due to its iconic cover art) and Skull Fuck (the name the band originally wanted to give to the album, which was rejected by the record company). It was the group's first album to be certified gold by the RIAA and remained their best seller until surpassed by Skeletons from the Closet. Unlike Live/Dead, the album contained several lead and background vocal overdubs. For the three new original compositions ("Bertha", "Playing in the Band", and "Wharf Rat"), the band invited Jerry Garcia associate Merl Saunders to overdub organ parts. This made the organ playing of Saunders more prominent than that of Pigpen, whose contributions tend to be buried in the mix.
The Grateful Dead have a large legacy of recorded work that only continues to grow - you've heard about that 73 CD 'Europe '72' box set, right? It's a lot to consider, so to celebrate the late great Jerry Garcia's birthday (Aug. 1), we decided to narrow it down to this list of the Top 10 Grateful Dead Albums: 10. 'Dylan And The Dead'. Two years after Bob Dylan and The Grateful Dead teamed up for a stadium tour in 1987, this live album, 'Dylan And The Dead' was released, collecting performances from the tour.
Listen free to Grateful Dead – Dead Set (Samson and Delilah, Friend on the devil and more). 15 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Dead Set. Overview (current section).
|A1||Samson And Delilah||5:08|
|A2||Friend Of The Devil||7:33|
|A3||New Minglewood Blues||4:44|
|B2||Little Red Rooster||4:34|
|C2||Feel Like A Stranger||5:43|
|D2||Fire On The Mountain||6:48|
|D3||Greatest Story Ever Told||4:07|
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Published By – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Recorded At – The Warfield
- Recorded At – Radio City Music Hall
- Mixed At – Club Front
- Coordinator [Album Co-Ordination] – Alan Trist, Rock Scully
- Crew [Grateful Dead Crew] – Bill Candelario, Harry Popick, Jeffrey Boden, Joe Thomas , Paul Roehlk, Ram Rod, Steve Parish , Willy Legate
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Dennis Larkin*
- Performer – Bill Kreutzmann, Bob Weir, Brent Mydland, Jerry Garcia, Mickey Hart, Phil Lesh
- Producer – Betty Cantor-Jackson, Dan Healy, Jerry Garcia
- Tour Manager [Road Manager] – Danny Rifkin
NotesComes with printed innersleeves.
Recorded live at the Warfield Theater, San Francisco, September 25 - October 14, 1980,
and at Radio City Music Hall, New York, October 22-31, 1980
Mixed at Club Front, San Rafael, Ca
All Songs Copyright Ice Nine Publishing Inc., except for "Little Red Rooster", (Arc Music Corporation)
Very similar to Dead Set, which has AE 202 as French price code instead on the upper right of the rear sleeve and an additional outer pressing ring on labels, whileas the labels on this version are flat apart from the inner pressing ring.
Dead Set has the same sleeve and French price code, but shows a later label design and leading DM in runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl label side A): S 301 736 A
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl label side B): S 301 736 B
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl label side C): S 301 737 A
- Matrix / Runout (Vinyl label side D): S 301 737 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): 301736 A-1/81S I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): 301736 B-1/86S I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout C, stamped): 301737 A-1/81S I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout D, stamped): 301737 B-1/81S I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A to D, stamped): Made in Germany
- Price Code (Germany): -406
- Price Code (France): AE 212
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Other (Number on innersleeve record 1): 301 738/97 055
- Other (Number on innersleeve record 2): 301 738/97 056
|AL9-8112, AL 9-8112||The Grateful Dead||Dead Set (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Arista, Arista||AL9-8112, AL 9-8112||US||1981|
|A2CD-8522||Grateful Dead*||Dead Set (CD, Album, RM, RP)||Arista||A2CD-8522||US||Unknown|
|R2 73283||Grateful Dead*||Dead Set (HDCD, Album, RE, RM + HDCD, Album, RM)||Rhino Records||R2 73283||US||2006|
|301 738, 301. 738||Grateful Dead*||Dead Set (2xLP, Album, RE)||Arista, Arista||301 738, 301. 738||Europe||1986|
|A2L-8606||The Grateful Dead||Dead Set (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Arista||A2L-8606||Canada||1981|