Azymuth - Cascades album flac
Style: Latin Jazz, Fusion, Jazz-Funk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1395 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1113 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1955 mb
Other Formats: TTA VQF WMA AC3 AUD XM MOD
This album has an average beat per minute of 164 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 164/164 BPM). 1. Club Morocco (Marrocos Clube). 2. Cascade of the Seven Falls (Salto Das Sete Quedas).
Cascades is a funk jazz music album recording by AZYMUTH released in 1982 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Filed under Funk Jazz By AZYMUTH.
Creators of the samba doido ( crazy samba ) the Brazilian power trio Azymuth reached their zenith of popularity during the early 1980s when the two albums paired on this Milestone reissue were first released. Theirs was a collective music infused with a variety of influences including everything from Bossa Nuevo and indigenous Indio rhythms to space rock and fusion.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
|A1||Club Morocco (Marrocos Clube)||4:14|
|A2||Cascade Of The Seven Waterfalls (Salto Das Sete Quedas)||4:46|
|A3||Through The Window (Entrando Pela Janela)||3:28|
|A4||Remembering Milton (Lembrando Milton)||5:38|
|B2||A Woman (Uma Mulher)||5:09|
|B3||Indian Pepper (Pimenta Malagueta)||5:33|
- Art Direction – Phil Carroll
- Bass [Fretless], Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Co-producer – Alex Malheiros
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Ivan Conti
- Engineer [Assistant] – Billy , Magro , Willians Francesconi
- Engineer [Recording] – Don Lewis
- Engineer [Recording], Remix – Danny Kopelson
- Flute – José Carlos (tracks: A3)
- Handclaps – Otavio Batéra De Nitéra (tracks: B3)
- Harmonica – Mauricio Einhorn (tracks: B2)
- Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals [Vocoder], Vocals, Producer – José Roberto Bertrami
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Percussion – Carlinhos da Mocidade (tracks: A1 to A4, B2, B3), Sidney 'Cidinho' Moreira* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3)
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Phil Bray
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – George Holton
NotesProduced for Jazz Carnival Music Productions.
Recorded (August 1982) at Transamerica Studios, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Additional recording, remix and mastering at Fantasy Studios, Berkeley, California.
Mixed on the Neve 8108 console and NECAM computer-assisted mixing system. Mastered on the Mitsubishi X-80 two-track digital recorder.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 1189
- Rights Society: GEMA
|M-9109||Azymuth||Cascades (LP, Album)||Milestone||M-9109||US||1982|
|813 858-10||Azymuth||Cascades (LP, Album)||Milestone||813 858-10||Brazil||1982|
|5M-9109||Azymuth||Cascades (Cass, Album)||Milestone||5M-9109||US||1982|
|504.7154||Azymuth||Cascades (LP, Album)||Milestone||504.7154||Brazil||1982|
|VIJ-6393||Azymuth||Cascades (LP, Album)||Milestone||VIJ-6393||Japan||1983|