Supersuckers - Must've Been High album flac
Genre: Rock / Folk music
Title: Must've Been High
Style: Country, Rock & Roll
FLAC version ZIP size: 1325 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1747 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1990 mb
Other Formats: VOC AA XM WAV MPC AIFF MIDI
Album · 1997 · 13 Songs. More By Supersuckers. See All. Devil's Food. The Sacrilicious Sounds of the Supersuckers.
Album by Supersuckers. Non Addictive Marijuana. Hangin' Out With Me. Juicy Pureballs. MusicBrainz: Must've Been High.
Must've Been High is the fourth studio album and the first cowpunk album by the American rock and roll band Supersuckers. It was released on March 25, 1997, on Sub Pop records. Must've Been High" – 3:28. Dead in the Water" – 2:14. Roamin' 'Round" – 3:05. Hungover Together" – 4:06. Non-Addictive Marijuana" – 2:47.
Supersuckers – Must've Been High. Label: Sub Pop – SPCD 380, Sub Pop – 98787-0380-2. Ten microphones were used to record the entire album, all Neuman tube microphones (U67, U47 and U149) except for a pair of Neuman stereo condensor microphones used as overhead mics on the drums. All of the effects that you hear on this record were created with live chambers, plate reverbs and analog tape slap delay.
Artist: Supersuckers. Album: Must've Been High, 1997. Great track from the same titled album. Has been played on. Germany 5. EgoFM SEEWALD.
Album Must've Been High. 1. Juicy Pureballs Lyrics
1. Must've Been High.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Must've Been High||3:26|
|A2||Dead In The Water||2:14|
Vocals – Kelley Deal
|A7||Blow You Away||3:05|
|B2||Roadworn And Weary||3:29|
|B3||Hangin' Out With Me||2:21|
|B5||One Cigarette Away
Acoustic Guitar [Solo] – Jesse Dayton
|B7||Supersucker Drive-By Blues|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 1097
- Published By – Muscle Car Music
- Published By – Vagitarian Music
- Recorded At – Ironwood Studios
- Mixed At – Pedernales Studio
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Baritone Guitar – Jesse Dayton
- Design – Kenneth Sherwood
- Drums, Cymbal – Dancing Eagle
- Electric Guitar – Dan "Raised By Wolves" Bolton*
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Renaldo Allegré*
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Fisher, Floyd Reitsma
- Engineer [Mixing] – Larry Greenhill
- Engineer [Recording] – Jon Dunleavy
- Fiddle, Mandolin – Brantley Kearns
- Harmonica, Harmonica [Echo Harp, Baritone Harp] – Mickey Raphael
- Illustration [Front Cover] – Whiting Tennis
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Steve Chadie
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Dobro, Banjo – Brian Thomas
- Producer, Mixed By – Randall Jamail
- Sleeve Notes – The Supersuckers*
- Vocals, Bass, Acoustic Guitar – Eddie Spaghetti
- Written-By – D. Bolton* (tracks: A2), Danny Bland (tracks: A5), E. Spaghetti* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A7, B1 to B6), R. Heathman* (tracks: A6)
NotesTrack B7 is not listed anywhere on the release. The title is taken from the CD edition.
Recorded at Ironwood Studios, Seattle, Washington. Mixed at Pedernales Recording Studios, Spicewood, Texas. Mastering by Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, California.
Kelley Deal appears courtesy of Nice Records; Jesse Dayton appears courtesy of Justice Records; "You Know Who" appears courtesy of Island Records.
Technical Information: This particular recording remained in the analog until it was mastered for long playing album. Ten microphones were used to record the entire album, all Neuman tube microphones (U67, U47 and U149) except for a pair of Neuman stereo condensor microphones used as overhead mics on the drums. All of the effects that you hear on this record were created with live chambers, plate reverbs and analog tape slap delay.
All songs © 1997 Muscle Car Music (except A5 © 1997 Vagitarian Music) © & ℗ 1997 Sub Pop Records. Barcode on back cover: 0 98787-0380-1 9
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 98787-0380-1 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): SP-380-1-A 1097.1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): SP-380-1-B 1097.2
- Rights Society: BMI
|SPCD 380||Supersuckers||Must've Been High (CD, Album)||Sub Pop||SPCD 380||US||1997|
|SPCD 380, 98787-0380-2||Supersuckers||Must've Been High (CD, Album)||Sub Pop, Sub Pop||SPCD 380, 98787-0380-2||Australia||1997|
|9878-70380-2||Supersuckers||Must've Been High (CD, Album, Promo)||Sub Pop||9878-70380-2||Germany||1997|
|SP380||Supersuckers||Must've Been High (CD, Album, Promo)||Sub Pop||SP380||US||1997|
|SPCD 380, 98787-0380-2||Supersuckers||Must've Been High (CD, Album)||Sub Pop, Sub Pop||SPCD 380, 98787-0380-2||Germany||1997|