The Guess Who - The Best Of The Guess Who Volume II album flac
Title: The Best Of The Guess Who Volume II
Style: Pop Rock, Classic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1959 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1409 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1378 mb
Other Formats: DXD DTS MPC MP1 RA ADX DMF
The Best of The Guess Who Volume II is the fifth compilation album by the Canadian group The Guess Who. It was originally released by RCA Records in 1973, and contains recordings made between 1970 and 1973 In addition to the usual 2 channel stereo version the album was also released by RCA in a 4 channel quadraphonic version on LP record and 8-track tape in 1974. The quad LP release used the Quadradisc system.
The Guess Who have released many hits compilations, beginning with the two-volume Best of the Guess Who collections in 1971 and 1974, respectively. A pair of superior collections from the the CD era are 1988's Track Record: The Guess Who Collection and 1999's Greatest Hits. Track Record: The Guess Who Collection includes all but two songs from The Best of the Guess Who, Vol. 1 and all but four from The Best of the Guess Who, Vol. 2. Those who want the four left off of Track Record: The Guess Who Collection will find them on Greatest Hits.
The Best Of The Guess Who: Volume II (LP, Comp). The Guess Who. The Best of The Guess Who Volume II (LP, Quad, Promo).
1. The Guess Who – The Guess Who is a Canadian rock band, formed in Winnipeg in 1965. The band has continued to perform and record to the present day, formed as a garage rock band, their musical style encompassed the pop rock and psychedelic rock genres. The band was inducted into The Canadian Music Hall of Fame in 1987, the Guess Who started out as a local Winnipeg band formed by singer/guitarist Chad Allan in 1958 and initially called Allan and the Silvertones. Featured composers include Karlheinz Stockhausen and Iannis Xenakis 13 April - The Wailerss fifth studio album, becoming one of the biggest albums of the reggae genre, it established the Wailers and Bob Marley. 3. Rock music – It has its roots in 1940s and 1950s rock and roll, itself heavily influenced by blues, rhythm and blues and country music.
The Guess Who On Tour '1998. А Retrospective (The Best Of) '1993. All This For A Song '1979. Guess Who's Back '1978. Road Food (2012 Remaster) '1974.
Pierre de Bethmann Trio - Essais Volume 2 . Формат: FLAC, tracks, lossless Год выпуска: 2018 Страна: France Жанр: Jazz, Contemporary Jazz Продолжительность: 00:53:57 Описание [i: 01. Miss Ann 0. Wagoners Lad - . 0 A2. The Trees They Do Grow High - . 6 A3. The Lily Of The West - . 7 A4. Silkie - . 5 A5. Engine 143 - . 9 A6. Once I Knew A Pretty Girl - . 2 A7. Lonesome Road - . 8 B1. Banks Of The Ohio - . 6 B2. Pal Of Mine - . 7 B3. Barbara Allen - . 3 B4. The Cherry Tree Carol - . 6 B5.
1973 album by The Guess Who. The correct title of this article is The omission of the is due to technical restrictions. The Guess Who, "Glamour Boy" Canadian Chart Position Archived 2015-02-11 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved March 17, 2015. The Best of The Guess Who Volume II. The Greatest of The Guess Who. Track Record. The Essential Guess Who. Singles.
The Guess Who are one of the few legendary classic rock bands that have stood the test of time for many decades. Guess Who - Running Back Thru Canada This CD/DVD has a superbly executed version of These Eyes! You might want to compare it to the original on this CD Wheatfield Soul/Artificial Paradise. You might also wish to consider The Guess Who's first live album Live at the Paramount. I also particularly enjoy listening to So Long, Bannatyne/.
|A1||Broken (March 1971)||3:05|
|A2||Albert Flasher (March 1971)||2:25|
|A3||Rain Dance (July 1971)||2:44|
|A4||Sour Suite (November 1971)||4:06|
|A5||Life In The Bloodstream (November 1971)||3:10|
|A6||Guns, Guns, Guns (April 1972)||4:59|
|B1||Heartbroken Bopper (February 1972)||4:10|
|B2||Runnin' Back to Saskatoon (September 1972)||6:16|
|B3||Follow Your Daughter Home (December 1972)||3:39|
|B4||Orly (March 1973)||2:54|
|B5||Glamour Boy (May 1973)||4:52|
- Made By – Jack Richardson
- Produced For – Nimbus 9
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Bill Wallace (tracks: B3)
- Guitar – Kurt Winter (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B2, B3)
- Guitar, Vocals – Don McDougall (tracks: B3)
- Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Burton Cummings (tracks: A1 through B6)
- Percussion – Gary Peterson (tracks: B3)
NotesGatefold sleeve; Orange Labels.
Produced by Jack Richardson for Nimbus 9 appears on back of sleeve, top portion.
Public Performance Clearance BMI
Special thanks to Niakwa C. C. appears on back of sleeve, toward bottom.
Bottom edge: TMK(S) Registered - Marces Registrada(s) RCA Corporation c1973 RCA Records, New York, NY - Printed in the USA
On media label, both sides: RCA Logo on the side and Victor in the middle
TM(s) (R) RCA Corp - Made in the USA
(P)1973 RCA Records
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): APL1-0269-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): APL1- 0269-B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side A (Var. 1)): APL1-0269A-30 I A1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side B (Var. 1)): APL1-0269B-25 I A2
|APL1-0269||The Guess Who||The Best Of The Guess Who: Volume II (LP, Comp)||RCA, RCA Victor||APL1-0269||US||1973|
|ADP1-0269||The Guess Who||The Best of The Guess Who Volume II (LP, Quad, Promo)||RCA||ADP1-0269||US||1974|
|CK-7066||The Guess Who||The Best Of The Guess Who Volume II (Cass, Comp)||Pickwick||CK-7066||Canada||1979|
|APL1-0269||The Guess Who||The Best Of The Guess Who: Volume II (LP, Comp)||Nimbus 9, RCA Records||APL1-0269||Canada||1973|
|ACL-7066||The Guess Who||The Best Of The Guess Who Volume II (LP, Comp)||Pickwick, RCA Camden||ACL-7066||Canada||1979|